wireworld

RIP GB Wireworld Vanilla DayZ Server - It was a lot of fun!

Friday Night Fight Club Event tonight! check our link on the first post for event details!

Mac

I honestly cant recommend this server enough.

I played the game for a month or 2 before i had such a guts full of hackers that i stopped playing completely. Got to hear about this server from the owner and tried it out. I have not looked back since. The community that play on the server are amazing. Ok some of the bandits will shoot you as quick as you can blink but more often than not if your in channel with anyone on the ts people rally around to help others constantly.

Its an absolute pleasure to play here and i cant thank wireworld enough for the server. Without the server the price i paid for arma would of been an absolute waste of money,.

• Like 1

I must agree on above mentioned.

I have played DayZ since start May. After some time the hackers took over.

After searching and trying many whitelisted servers I finally found this.

- I have tried a few others meanwhile but noone like this.

I was starting up a huge project for public servers, but the hackers just killed it.

I am now playing almost daily on this server. Basically I do not play on any other server unless I need major action (Namalsk servers).

We have only 1 admin. But I have never met an admin so dedicated who himself is just as active as he's taking care of bugs etc.

- BIG THANKS TO YOU MAC!

Our events every Friday is just hillarious! Last Friday we had so much fun. Almost everything was running just smoothly. Alot of kills and generally just very much fun and good communication between everyone.

Make sure to search for "Wireworld" in DayZCommander and sent your application to get whitelisted.

Our TeamSpeak community is just fantastic!

Hope to see you soon :-).

// Delithralas

• Like 2

Wireworld Server News:

Updated to DayZ 1.7.5

* [NEW] Weapon - Sa58P_EP1. (Military)

* [NEW] Weapon - Sa58V_EP1. (Military)

* [NEW] Weapon - Sa58V_RCO_EP1. (MilitaryS)

* [NEW] Weapon - Sa58V_CCO_EP1. (MilitaryS)

* [NEW] Weapon - G36C. (HeliCrash)

* [NEW] Weapon - G36C_camo. (HeliCrash)

* [NEW] Weapon - G36A_camo. (HeliCrash)

* [NEW] Weapon - G36K_camo. (HeliCrash)

* [NEW] Weapon - M40A3 (MilitaryS)

* [NEW] - Ability to flip ATV's.

* [NEW] - Zeds spawn while in vehicles.

* [NEW] - Zeds mow have the ability to damage vehicles. This is limited to glass only once glass is destoryed players within will be damage.

* [NEW] - Zeds now have the ability to pull you from open vehicles.

* [NEW] - In combat bot added if your in combat and logoff your player will be replaced with a bot that can still be looted and killed.

* [NEW] - New Load screens added to show timeleft for combat logging.

* [NEW] - Revamped blood icon to now empty as you loose blood Thanks Des

* [uPDATED] - BAF_L85A2_RIS_CWS replaced with BAF_L85A2_RIS_Holo. (HeliCrash)

* [uPDATED] - Publish Object will now only publish items allowed. (tents, other deployables)

* [uPDATED] - Added a much faster login process.

* [uPDATED] - Limted amount of ammo found with weapons.

* [uPDATED] - Gender selection images updated thanks Des.

* [uPDATED] - Updated infection chance during zed attacks from 1/1000 to 1/50.

* [uPDATED] - Changed Loot tables to increase the supply of Antibiotic drops.

* [Fixed] - Zeds hearing should now be fixed.

* [Fixed] - Temperature icon color now ranges from iceblue (cold) to red (hot)

* [Fixed] - German Tranlations updated.

* [Fixed] - mi17 gunner seat is now fixed (you no longer stand outside)

* [REMOVED] - BAF_L85A2_RIS_CWS (Based on poll)

* [REMOVED] - Banned m136 as it never really worked

See you on the server!

Mac

This is a really nice lower population server. When there are 20 players on it, and a few small teams on teamspeak, it's really fun and challenging. The admin spends a lot of time getting the latest version stable and the gameplay balanced.

The moderate player count with the higher vehicle spawn means you have a good chance of gearing up nicely, whilst still experiencing some exciting, unexpected, pulse-inducing PVP encounters. You can also usually manage to keep your vehicles and choppers for a several days (sometimes weeks for well-hidden motorbikes and ATVs).

Tents were set to stay 99 days after death, but now they will disappear 4 days after death regardless of whether they are regularly accessed. So maintaining more than one or two tents is not really practical any more. The focus has therefore switched to obtaining and keeping one or two of the 35 vehicles, which seems to be providing the reasons for most PVP moments lately (although a few players need no reason!).

It would be great to see 10-25 players on the server most nights, but just now it is fairly quiet; mostly hovering around 5-10 players. If you're looking for a good survival server, you should definitely try WIREWORLD as an alternative to the death-match focused, high-population servers.

Edited by Anti

Been using this server for a few months now on and off... TS chat is friendly and fun.. enough bandits to keep it interesting.. and most of all the server is actively managed both server side and in game.

I run solo as a survivalist and this server has provided the best balance to play in this mode than any other I've played on to date.

:thumbsup:

• Like 1

Cant rate this server enough. Even bandits help out friends in need when asked. Lost count at the amount of blood bags nv and guns i have been given off them. The fun and banter on ts is also brilliant

• Like 1

Hey, just got the new uppdate down, just cant see where to put it and how ?

Hey, just got the new uppdate down, just cant see where to put it and how ?

I don't have steam, but I'll tell you what I do:

· My game is in c://program files(x86)/bohemia interactive/arma2/

· I copy the @dayz folder and call it @dayz175

· I unzip the rar update and copy the files into the /@dayz175/addons/ folder.

· If I want to play on a v1.7.4.4 server, Dayz Commander points to my @dayz folder by default.

· For a v1.7.5 server, in Dayz Commander settings I override the game directory by typing '175' at the end of the path.

· When all servers are on v1.7.5, I'll delete the original @dayz folder, rename the @dayz175 folder, and disable the override.

You can probably do the same thing with steam, except the path you need to use will be something like:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@DayZ\

EDIT: reading your post below, I realise now that you had downloaded the server files from github, whereas I thought you had downloaded the client files from the link in the Wireworld teamspeak. When you get the wireworld rar file you can follow the instructions in this post.

Edited by Anti
  • Like 1

Cant find this awesome sounding server via dayz commander :(

Search wireworld with all filters unchecked, that should do it.. post here if it doesnt

Mac

Edited by wireworld

Ok, thanks for the fast awser. But is this dl the right dl?? https://github.com/R4Z0R49/DayZMod is it for servers or for clients ?

It's got both, server and client stuff, but you need to be able to create pbo files to play.

Join our Server and get kicked, once you reply and get whitelisted I'll mail you the d/l link for the 3 files you need, see the first post on how to get whitelisted..

Kind regards

Mac

Edited by wireworld

Search wireworld with all filters unchecked, that should do it.. post here if it doesnt

Mac

Or.. in the arma2 in-game internet browser set your filter to wirew and you'll find us. (there seems to be a bug that if you put wireworld into the filter it doesn't find the server, wirew works)

Kind regards

Mac

I can do nothing else then agree with everyone else, this server is da bomb! Super friendly and funny englishmen and women in ts and absolut awesome friday night events.

Since the 1.7.5 update is there more people that have recognicezed super aggro behavior from the zombies ? fired one m1911 bullet inside an apparement and had every zombie in berzino over me.. Killed like 40 until i could escape. Mayby just a one time thing but yesterday the zombies seems insane :)

- [NWA]Raz

• Like 1

Since the 1.7.5 update is there more people that have recognicezed super aggro behavior from the zombies ? fired one m1911 bullet inside an apparement and had every zombie in berzino over me.. Killed like 40 until i could escape. Mayby just a one time thing but yesterday the zombies seems insane

Yep... the changelog says: 'Zeds hearing should now be fixed'. That's an understatement!

The numbers of zombies have doubled around deer-stands and crash-sites too.

It seems like body shots have much less effect.

They seem to be breaking a lot of bones with first hits, and doing more blood damage.

Also, there's the vehicle damage now - breaking your windows and pulling you out of the car.

So all in all, zombies have become a threat rather than just an annoyance.

• Like 2

Yep... the changelog says: 'Zeds hearing should now be fixed'. That's an understatement!

The numbers of zombies have doubled around deer-stands and crash-sites too.

It seems like body shots have much less effect.

They seem to be breaking a lot of bones with first hits, and doing more blood damage.

Also, there's the vehicle damage now - breaking your windows and pulling you out of the car.

So all in all, zombies have become a threat rather than just an annoyance.

Nicely said - have some beans guys :)

Is there as50 and m107 in game or removed?

And how many players are online at evenings (usually)?

Edited by TõnuOss

Ok, found the server, joined and send email.

@TonuOss

all thermal scoped weapons are removed - as far as I know.