wireworld

RIP GB Wireworld Vanilla DayZ Server - It was a lot of fun!

Mac,

Vagrent has a problem, no not bed wetting :blush: this time :D

I was wondering why I lose humanity when I log out, I am not logging out under fire or any other such nooby cowardly custard things.

Just normal log off when I am Tired or what ever, Yesterday Barry shot me and when I re spawned I had lost the same 200 humanity??

Any Ideas?

Vagrent

Hi Mac,

I've sent a couple of emails to 'macwireworld@gmail.com' looking for access to this server and haven't got a reply yet. I was wondering if that would be possible?

-Dan

Server News:

200+ Players Whitelisted

Server has been updated to 1.7.3

M107, AS50 and L85 removed from Server.

Where are the dogs?

Mac

Due to bugs in 1.7.3 I've reverted the server back to 1.7.2.6.

If anyone has applied for whitelist and not got it yet please mail me at macwireworld@gmail.com and I'll get you on.

Looking to get white listed fella, just emailed you again.

Hey Daz, you should be whitelisted, if not mail me and I'll sort it, had the grandchildren staying for a few days... man they keep you busy!

Back in the "Hot Seat" again!

All Foygez welcome

> WAS a fun server. Seems to have been infiltrated by a rather unpleasant bunch who call "Friendly," then open fire on players

> completely unarmed. And with no side chat there is no way to inform others of their activities and get a posse together to deal

> with them... shame, really enjoyed it.

The side chat was disabled to encourage players to join the Teamspeak. At the moment you join a channel in TS, and the rule is,

"don't shoot the players in your TS channel". Everyone else is fair game, and you can deal with them as you wish, with banditry or

with mercy depending on your personal taste.

Keep your tents, vehicles and bases close to your chest though. Create a temporary passworded channel for the players you

trust if you need to discuss that sort of stuff. Remember, a random player who you teamed up with last night in the 'survivor' channel

might be playing on the opposite side tomorrow night.

Death messages are now enabled I think (I haven't died since the roll back, so I'm not sure if they've been set-up again yet). So if you

get killed by someone who claimed to be friendly, then you'll know who it was and can complain or confront them in TS.

If you join this server, if at all possible join the teamspeak because it makes the experience much, much better.

• Like 2

The side chat was disabled to encourage players to join the Teamspeak. At the moment you join a channel in TS, and the rule is,

"don't shoot the players in your TS channel". Everyone else is fair game, and you can deal with them as you wish, with banditry or

with mercy depending on your personal taste.

Keep your tents, vehicles and bases close to your chest though. Create a temporary passworded channel for the players you

trust if you need to discuss that sort of stuff. Remember, a random player who you teamed up with last night in the 'survivor' channel

might be playing on the opposite side tomorrow night.

Death messages are now enabled I think (I haven't died since the roll back, so I'm not sure if they've been set-up again yet). So if you

get killed by someone who claimed to be friendly, then you'll know who it was and can complain or confront them in TS.

If you join this server, if at all possible join the teamspeak because it makes the experience much, much better.

Thanks Anti, a very well written and informative "spot on" post. You have my Beans :beans:

Our TeamSpeak3 server IS the key to playing on the server and having a great time. Death messages are enabled locally so when you die only you can see who shot you.

I rolled back to 1.7.2.6 after trying 1.7.3 as 1.7.3 is so far still very bugged. I have added 99% of the fixes to the server that 1.7.3 has.

Kind regards

Mac

Wireworld Game Studio, Cafe and Bar

PS The server is down for a couple of hours today as I'm backing up the entire server, eta on restart id 1pm GMT

Edited by wireworld

Morning all, just a little "bump" again for our Server if you missed the post!

Server News:

Server News: Restarts are now every 6 hours,

Crashed Choppers are burning.

Wilderness spawn bug has been fixed!

Timezone is GMT -5

M107, AS50 and AWS Thermal have been removed from the server.

NV Goggles spawn rate at heli crash sites is doubled.

We tested 1.7.3 but found it to be too bugged to use so we reverted to 1.7.2.6

We have all of the 1.7.3 Fixes running on the server.

Gametracker stats enabled 2 days ago.

Kind regards

Mac

b_560_95_1.png

Edited by wireworld

Starblazer - GUID

0400aa249efd6c974c0440d3ad0ec570

Ozown - GUID

f1eb219f719152c50486cfe688548bbf

DZN

95615edac964dbad083a4a985069ef60

Server News:

Every Friday we host Wireworld Fight Night on the Server, 9pm - 2am. It's 2 teams, one team as defenders and one team as attackers.

It's a separate database event so you main characters aren't affected.

This week's fight is in Zelenogorsk, it's our first server event and it should be good fun.

Mac

b_560_95_1.png

Edited by wireworld

looking forward to the fight night tomorrow! Can't wait .. have.. to... shoot someone!! (lols)

I really hope that a lot more players are going to be applying for the whitelist since a full server is a happy server(wot? , you know what I mean) :)

Edited by MrSyntax
  • Like 1

Hello,

I am 33, I live in Poland, and I am looking for a good server, clean

of scripters and such.

Just to enjoy DayZ like it should be.

I mostly play as lone wolf, trapping animals thru the bushes, but I

like meeting other players (or avoid encounters) :)

Hope to have a good time with you guys!

Ping under 100 (71 atm), will use TS.

Munny

Edited by Munny

Hi. Wonder if u can post some info about the new uppdate you have on the server, 1.7.4.1?? Cant find it when i serch for it so, pls share some info.

Edited by dayu

Good Evening fellow Day Z players,

After emailing Mac I was directed to this forum to just give some additional infomation about myself. My names Tim, 27 from the West Midlands in the UK. I have a working microphone and wish to join an established server rather than just joining a random one. I also consider myself a friendly player.

I have been playing Day Z for about 4 days now (LOL), but with before purchasing this game, I have done several weeks worth, on and off, of research to be able to successfully survive in this game. This was mainly due to YouTube and watching a lot of DaSquirrelNuts, Frankieonpc and JackFrags.

I work fulltime and find myself playing Day Z on an evening and at the weekend.

I would like to be considered to be Whitelisted and hopefully meet some new players !

Cheers, Tim.

• Like 1

Hey Tim,

You're meant to mail me that info, not post it here m8! :D mail it to me again and I'll add you to the whitelist!

Also the server is running DayZ 1.7.4.3, download link is made available to our whitelisted players only.

Every Friday Night is Fight Night!

Kind regards

Mac

Hi. Wonder if u can post some info about the new uppdate you have on the server, 1.7.4.1?? Cant find it when i serch for it so, pls share some info.

Hi,

The server is running DayZ 1.7.4.3 now, download link is made available to our whitelisted players only. See our first post regarding how to get whitelisted.

Hope to see you on the Server soon!

Kind regards

Mac

Our next Wireworld Fight Club Event is on Friday, 14th Dcember, 8pm - 2am GMT.

Server Name: GB Wireworld - Friday Night Fight Club Event [<UK>] (1.7.4.4/Beta 99153) GMT -8 | 3rdP:on | CH:off | Tags:off - Hacker Free - Whitelist Only

Server requirements: 1.7.5 DayZ build + latest beta.

50 player weekly Server Event, please spread the love to all your DayZ friends.

Server opens at 8pm GMT, First round kicks off at 9pm GMT SHARP! Event entry closes at 8:50pm GMT. Event ends around 2am GMT.

No need to mail me to book your slot, just get on TS3 DayZ Home chanel between 8 - 8:30pm.

It's a 2 team event, one as defenders and one as attackers, with server resets and teams swaps after each complete round.

Spawn points and camps are pre set up with plenty of kit for all. 4 Urals stuffed with weapons and kit for each team.

Attackers get ghillie suits, defenders get camo skins.

Rounds are played with no timelimit and with no respawns, if you die - you're out! (until the next round starts). A couple of our players will be live streaming, details on TS3.

Round rules: The round is over when the objective is destroyed or all defenders/defenders have been kiled.

We're running a separate Event database so your usual GB Wireworld DayZ characters won't be affected by this event.

Weapons for the Wireworld Fight Club are never announced!

(Look in the Urals to see what weapons have added for this weeks Operation. )

Be part of it!

Mr Mac

b_560_95_1.png

Edited by wireworld

Could i join the server please?. my traits are:

.British native

.Survivor who helps anyone in need

.Bandit and hacker hunter

.Uses mic when needed to chat to fellow suriviors.

.has no history of hacking and find myself disgusted by them, hence asking to be whitelisted here :P.

my name ingame is: The lone wolf.

Server News Bump!

The AN2 Bi-plane has been added to the server!

The AH9X Recon Chopper has been added too!