wireworld

RIP GB Wireworld Vanilla DayZ Server - It was a lot of fun!

I did not see a former feature in the new 1.7.5.1 changelog, but have they retain the anti-food spamming features ? In other words, do we still need to wait a certain time after eating before we can take in additional food and how long do we wait between meals ?

Love the server, very friendly people on here, aside from the bandits that shoot first and think later! ;) But that is to be expected when playing DayZ.

We're 3/4 friends that play here under the DYE tag, and we all enjoy it! Hopefully the last one (Arcani) will be whitelisted soon enough. :)

The only thing I do miss from a few weeks back is the really dark nights, full moon all the time isn't really as fun in my opinion and makes chemlights, flashlights and flares kind of obsolete. I wonder if there is a way to have like a cycle of different weather at night? Full moon some nights, pitch black others, cloudy, etc..

Aside from that it's a brilliant server and I would recommend it to everyone!

Best regards

Kris

Thanks for the kind words Kris,I was testing the full moon for a couple of days, the server is set to normal nights now.

Crash site's still spawns M14 and DMR as it seems.

It's a weird bug with this version, they shouldn't spawn as I'm using the No_50's spawn script... However DMR's, M14's. AS50's and M107's are swapped for Lee Enfield rifles on server restarts. So if you find one, you wont have it for long!

It also seems to spawn as50's.

See above reply....

I did not see a former feature in the new 1.7.5.1 changelog, but have they retain the anti-food spamming features ? In other words, do we still need to wait a certain time after eating before we can take in additional food and how long do we wait between meals ?

Hey Cactus,

All that was removed a while ago, however these changes have been made:

* [NEW] - RawMeat blood values (beef-100,rabbit-400,bacon-150,chicken-100,mutton-100).

* [NEW] - Cookedmeat blood values (beef-600,rabbit-1600,bacon-400,chicken-400,mutton-400).

* [NEW] - You can now boil water using a fire,TrashTinCan or ItemSodaEmpty and fullwaterbottle

* [NEW] - Water (possible infection), and Boiled Water (w/o infection)

Kind regards

Mac

Edited by wireworld

It's a weird bug with this version, they shouldn't spawn as I'm using the No_50's spawn script... However DMR's, M14's. AS50's and M107's are swapped for Lee Enfield rifles on server restarts. So if you find one, you wont have it for long!

Ah nice, thanks thats good, hopefully people wont pick them up then. It's actually really fun with the server reset, first I thought it to be a drag to get back loot and stuff. But yesterday was a whole can of fun for us NWA guys anyways :) crappy gear and all.

You're doing a great job Mac and you to Jack

* [NEW] - RawMeat blood values (beef-100,rabbit-400,bacon-150,chicken-100,mutton-100).

* [NEW] - Cookedmeat blood values (beef-600,rabbit-1600,bacon-400,chicken-400,mutton-400).

* [NEW] - You can now boil water using a fire,TrashTinCan or ItemSodaEmpty and fullwaterbottle

* [NEW] - Water (possible infection), and Boiled Water (w/o infection)

Kind regards

Mac

Ah awesome, will be sure to boil water from now on then, always getting sick when drinking :)

• Like 1

Ah nice, thanks thats good, hopefully people wont pick them up then. It's actually really fun with the server reset, first I thought it to be a drag to get back loot and stuff. But yesterday was a whole can of fun for us NWA guys anyways :) crappy gear and all.

You're doing a great job Mac and you to Jack

Always nice to get some good feedback, ta :beans: :beans: :beans:

Sorted out the chopper spawn bug, should be spawing the correct loot from today, vehicles back to 42.

Enjoy

Mac

Since the server is back to 'normal nights', have you also increased NVG spawns this time around?

Since the server is back to 'normal nights', have you also increased NVG spawns this time around?

Not this time but I'll nudge them up a little on the next update...

only a little! I want some value kept to them and not every bugger with them. I like seeing torches around and car lights on during night. It also limits the choppers flying around at night stealing everyones stuff.

do heli crashes still randomly spawn throughout a server restart period?

only a little! I want some value kept to them and not every bugger with them. I like seeing torches around and car lights on during night. It also limits the choppers flying around at night stealing everyones stuff.

· NVGs are way over-powered when only some players have them and most don't.

· Everyone likes seeing torches, chemlights and car lights; no-one likes using them though - you're as good as dead if someone spots you.

· Personally I wouldn't mind the NVGs being taken out completely, as long as it was full moon every night.

• Like 1

Since the new update, we have had issue with refueling a car. Drove it until it was empty, it green on every part, and we have filled it with 4 jerry cans but it still shows empty.

Since the new update, we have had issue with refueling a car. Drove it until it was empty, it green on every part, and we have filled it with 4 jerry cans but it still shows empty.

It's been reported here twice or more, but it hasn't been added to the list:

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/122774-dayz-1751-bug-list/

All the 175 beta versions had fix/refuel bugs, so I think it's quite a large issue to troubleshoot and fix.

Razor has fixed the refuling bug in our current test build..

It's been reported here twice or more, but it hasn't been added to the list:

http://dayzmod.com/f...-1751-bug-list/

All the 175 beta versions had fix/refuel bugs, so I think it's quite a large issue to troubleshoot and fix.

See above :D

Edited by wireworld

There was some trouble with the loot/zombie spawns last night at around 9:00pm, Mac. From what I what I understand, the server restarted as usual but neither loot nor zeds were spawned a second time around. We tried to contact admin for an unscheduled restart but no one was available. NWAF was eerily quiet.

Do you reckon it was an issue with the new patch or just a hiccup from the server?

There was some trouble with the loot/zombie spawns last night at around 9:00pm, Mac. From what I what I understand, the server restarted as usual but neither loot nor zeds were spawned a second time around. We tried to contact admin for an unscheduled restart but no one was available. NWAF was eerily quiet.

Do you reckon it was an issue with the new patch or just a hiccup from the server?

Hi Bri,

Just a server hicup me thinks. :)

I'm giving papa admin access to the server tomorrow, so if we get any more problems he should be able to help.

I've cut the Zd's spawing by 50% (as best as I can) so the server should be a little less chuggy when busy.

Razor is away at a wedding this weekend so we'll have to put up with the bugs until he is back.

Zd's in this build are terrifying :D

Kind regards

Mac

Played a lot of game time recently on here and haven't seen a tractor, bicycle and only 1 atv and bus. They've not been reduced at all have they?

edit: also, has the time the sun goes down been altered to later on, used to be around 5:30 - 6 ish it would be practically dark, but i was on yesterday and it hadnt gone at 7 or something, was really really nice. knowing it would go dark at a realistic hour.

And finally whats the situation re: zeds in fields. Is it intended and how do they spawn and what do they do?

anyway, love playing the server so i'll give it another bump. :D

Edited by thehet
  • Like 1

Ok so today, started playing and passed through the airstrip in krashnostav, contiuned playing and went through novy and stray sobor cleared out the tent's in stary, then went up to the big airfield, and cleared out the airfield, then i logged out, and when i then now log in again, im back at airstrip in krashnostav.. ? this happend to hailhugen also, he logged out in elektro, and when he then logged in again he was in berzino were he had been earlier

• Like 1

Ok so today, started playing and passed through the airstrip in krashnostav, contiuned playing and went through novy and stray sobor cleared out the tent's in stary, then went up to the big airfield, and cleared out the airfield, then i logged out, and when i then now log in again, im back at airstrip in krashnostav.. ? this happend to hailhugen also, he logged out in elektro, and when he then logged in again he was in berzino were he had been earlier

I understand how that can be very frustrating. Just be patient. Mac always eventually squares things away. And remember we are at the mercy of what is provided to Mac from the community. Although community reaction to these minor issues seems a bit slower these days, they almost always get resolved with exception to the occasional ankle biting nuisance.

The loot/server problems are directly tied to a fundamental part of the game so I'm sure they are getting attention.

• Like 1

I understand how that can be very frustrating. Just be patient. Mac always eventually squares things away. And remember we are at the mercy of what is provided to Mac from the community. Although community reaction to these minor issues seems a bit slower these days, they almost always get resolved with exception to the occasional ankle biting nuisance.

The loot/server problems are directly tied to a fundamental part of the game so I'm sure they are getting attention.

Not frustrating at all, just giving Mac info on whats going on :)

Also cars has started exploding on random for us today, first one car who lost a wheel and then one minute later it blew up. And just now, another car stopped moving forward and then a minute later just blew up, also one of our guys can't heal pople anymore without getting his legs broken, guess he can have a case of some bone desease :) but it has started after the latest update :)

• Like 1

Not frustrating at all, just giving Mac info on whats going on :)

Also cars has started exploding on random for us today, first one car who lost a wheel and then one minute later it blew up. And just now, another car stopped moving forward and then a minute later just blew up, also one of our guys can't heal pople anymore without getting his legs broken, guess he can have a case of some bone desease :) but it has started after the latest update :)

In the mandatory TS3 server and in-game, you can read the following...

"Server Issues? Send mail to: macwireworld@gmail.com"

Don't recall DayZ forums as the place to go. You may help him and possible yourself if you follow the provided guidance. Don't want to speak for him though so I'll wish you luck my friend.

No matter. Cheers and I hope your issues get resolved soon.

• Like 1

i've no infected at the minute, have left and joined the server a couple of times, checked in a few busy zombie aeras and nothing. there are a few piles of loot but nothing new seems to be spawning either - and, its at least a week for me looking and I still can't find any assault rifle without iron's, not once! actually I tell a lie I had m4a1 about 10 days ago and it was nicked out of my tent. Others playing in the server are reporting infected being in their aeras..

Edited by Calibre
  • Like 1