wireworld

RIP GB Wireworld Vanilla DayZ Server - It was a lot of fun!

Hey guys,

Server is now running 1.7.6 with all player files signed and verified and full BE too. Been away for a couple of days, back now and looking forward to playing again. Just use DayZCommander to update your beta and client files.

Kind regards

Mac

• Like 1

I agree with you, but the only thing I can do now really is grab a crappy rifle and sit in the dark in Cherno waiting for

some half-kitted new-spawn with a chemlight to come close enough to kill them. I can't quite bring myself to do that.

Just killed 3 Mooseriders. I'll give you a spare set of NVGs Phil.

• Like 2

So I've set up a Localhost DayZ server, with the intention of developing a few tools designed to improve the 'Wireworld experience'. These would be for Mac & admins to utilise rather than exploitation... you'll be happy to hear.

I've already started putting together a few ideas but I thought I'd put it out there as to what the community are after from this server. If anyone has any thoughts, hopefully if they're possible & popular and Mac likes them they can be implemented.

I've already begun work on a few ideas I had:

- Custom skins (working)

Purpose: Variety - I can't be the only one tired of being either civ/bandit/ghillie/camo or one of those target practice heros.

Only issue is that as a consequence, the humanity system and clothing (Civ/Hero/Bandit) is rendered useless. I've written a quick Rnd function to spawn new players in a 'randomly' selected skin following death. I personally like it but not sure whether Mac & admins are willing to remove this more functional part of the game for aesthetics..

- Custom load screen (designed but not yet implemented/tested)

Purpose: Helpful to provide community updates and obviously to look fancy.

- Teleportation tool & pathing/location map (work in progress)

Purpose:To be used for event nights and to provide additional insight into player trends.

Almost complete (having to make my own map as there isn't one online that doesn't cut off the north of the map!). Not sure what load this would put on the server, I'd imagine it'd equate to having an additional player on at all times. Working on showing 'offline' players also, could be a clutter depending on the amount though, may put a last log in date parameter in this to limit clutter.

- Item/Vehicle spawner (working)

Purpose: To be use for event nights

Putting together a DB of items now which is a pain in the balls.

- Also looking into seeing what guns/vehicles I can unlock too.

~Chris

Edited by ohgreen
  • Like 1

I tried just now with a FPS counter mod, and you're right - it worked.

I got shot in the back two days ago from about 10 metres away in a forest in the middle of nowhere with twelve people on the server. I was thinking that it was incredibly unlucky to run past a tree that someone was strangely just sitting in, but now with what you've said I'm wondering whether it was someone using a mod of some sort. That would be sad.

Is your name beermonster? if so i was strangely sitting in those trees you ran by and shit myself and shot you. -TacticalMooseRider

Is your name beermonster? if so i was strangely sitting in those trees you ran by and shit myself and shot you.

Nope. 'Phil' on the server.

Just killed 3 Mooseriders. I'll give you a spare set of NVGs

Thanks man. Were they all sniping from the same tree or something? :lol:

• Like 1

Thanks man. Were they all sniping from the same tree or something? :lol:

Sorry Phil. Infy just killed me. We're both back on the NVG hunt

Ha, your a 36 year old creep, who whispers to people when you talk, Your the only asshole who resorted to hacking, you confirmed it? how so when you came into teamspeak, and poked mastermooserider out of our channel to "talk", and when he comes back explaining how you told him step by step how you hacked and afterwards saying " now how did you guys do it" and he replied " dude i don't hack, and none of us do" and left the conversation and we laughed at the fact that you hacked, i first joined this server as Lt.DanTaylor, then i was Ant-Man, NoviceMooseRider, TacitcalMooseRider now, and when i joined your group we all explained how we all hated hackers, all these accusations came about after i got kicked from your group and my friends Came with me, and we started to move to places other then the vybor tree line. Mysterious deaths? We played with you for a couple weeks, knowing your habits where you and kang go , and we went out of our way to go to those areas to kill you guys, your the only one who is butthurt and resorted to hacks, back to you confirming how does one confirm something like that? when none of use were hacking, what did you confirm the fact that your hacking, and i am pretty sure if i got globally banned i would say what ever i could to get people on back on my side. Anything you say should be disregarded considering your a hacker SCUM of dayz. All in all we are just better at the game then you are , You had to hack idiot, we never did sorry that we are 19 and are better then some 36 year old manipulative goof.

As I read this, I could hear your whiny ass voice in my head and it makes me remember very clearly why i booted you of my squad. Yes, I'm 36. And I whisper because I have sleeping children in the next room. I have to play at night when they are sleeping because during the day.

When i read your post, I thought for a second that maybe you might be telling the truth. That Master and Triple OG had left the rest of the meese completely in the dark. But being that you are all close friends who grew up in the same town, and have gamed with each other for years, I simply can't believe they didn't fill you in.

I'm going to go ahead and correct something you stated above. After my confession to Master, I did ask Master what he was using. He did not respond like you stated. In fact, I suppose the evidence that I had presented was so indisputable that he barely hesitated when he admitted his and Triple OG's use of the engined based ESP from cheatautomation. He admitted freely that your hacks could see vehicles, people, zeds, crash sites, and loot. Although he only mentioned Triple OG and himself, he used the words "WE" a lot. WE started using it 2-3 weeks ago. WE only did it because WE suspected other hackers on the server. WE, WE, WE. I surmised that even if you and the others had not actually installed the hacks on your computer, you were essentially still using it, albeit it was 2nd hand through your friends. You benefited by getting kills, stealing vehicles, raiding tents, etc. There is absolutely no way to just ban a couple of you. You are all tainted. Oh and it sounds like your dumbass when you believed Master when he told he he didn't admit anything to me. Go look him in his eyes and ask him. If you aren't as dumb as Antman, you'll know the truth.

To my fellow Wireworlders, yes it is true, I got a global ban and the meese did not. There is a reason for that. I was using a bypass and I was injecting scripts. My product was from Virtual Advantage. BE detected it and I received a global ban. The meese are using something completely different. They bought there hack from cheatautomation. It doesn't inject scripts and at present, it has been successful avoiding BE detection. However, it is just a matter of time. They've been down ever since the BE update a couple of days ago trying to make their latest adjustment. If you are even tinkering with the idea of doing it, I'll tell you after my experiences that it simply isn't worth it.

Look Meese. Be on your way. Your last posts out make you look pathetic. You are leaving like the crying, pitiful souls who came in. You got pwned when you first got here. And you got pwned on your way out. When I heard Papa got three of you at once last night, I was very pleased.

To the rest of the Wireworld server, feel free to hit me up anytime on the server if you'd like to discuss my one day hacking adventure. I can guarantee you that after you talk to me, you will walk away with zero doubt that it all turned out for the best.

Bottom line, a clan of exploiters is out and we have our server back.

Edited by TrEuDaT

1. Let me clarify to the wireworld community we do not use hacks nor did we tell cpt we use hacks. Beleive what you want but we hate hackers and do not respect,associate,or play with hackers. Cpt i would really really like if you had some proof or some type of solid evidence to show the community because all you have backing you up is your lies and to be honest i dont understand why everyone is beleiving what a hacker has to say.
  2. i rest my case[quote name='jessejesse77' timestamp='1361936338' post='1208832']
    [quote name='jessejesse77' timestamp='1361936338' post='1208832']

1. Let me clarify to the wireworld community we do not use hacks nor did we tell cpt we use hacks. Beleive what you want but we hate hackers and do not respect,associate,or play with hackers. Cpt i would really really like if you had some proof or some type of solid evidence to show the community because all you have backing you up is your lies and to be honest i dont understand why everyone is beleiving what a hacker has to say.
    2. i rest my case

Jesse, I forgive you bro. I apologize for calling you a dumbass. You know not what you say. I just spoke to Thor. Go get with him and he should be able to convince you of that. Best of luck bro. Good luck finding a server like this one. They are hard to come by. If I were you, I'd be upset with your homies.

Edited by TrEuDaT

You should be upset as well, if mac has any common sense he wouldn't let the Actual hacker in, enjoy your pathetic long lonely life, because you went out of your way to get us banned from a server, because we were simply better then you. You are a lonely old man who has himself to play with now, O and your hacks. If you want to reply to this calling me and my group hackers again, come back with ACTUAL PROOF not some shit you typed up in Microsoft word, because your word means NOTHING YOU HACKER GOOF. YOU GOT GLOBALLY BANNED. YOUR THE HACKER GOOF

Dude...you are seriously cracking me up. Deep breaths man, deep breaths.

I didn't go out of my way. It was easy. When you tell the truth, its easy.

Mac listened to me and afterwards, he understood where I was coming from. He gave me a very stern warning and made me promise not to take things into my own hands in the future. I did. He can see that I have always had only good intentions for the server. And now that I've been forgiven, l can continue to enjoy this bad ass server minus several exploiters.

Go talk to Thor he will fill you in as well. Maybe after you'll consider deleting all of these inaccuracies that you and Jesse have been posting.

Edited by TrEuDaT

sad pitiful old man, still making up lies, you never had any proof, all you had was wild accusations, none of us ever said to you "this is the hack we use" because we dont, never have, never will hack, all your making obvious is the fact that your a 36 year old looser with no friends and your with some dumb bitch who you knocked up your first time and she married you, You went and purchased hacks to "Prove" that our group was hacking? that makes a lot of sense, all it proves is your a butthurt looser who on any of his spare time plays dayz with men while his wife is pleasuring herself in the next . a clan of "exploiters" you have no proof, no actual REAL proof that we did anything that resembled hacking because NOONE HACKED/SCRIPTED anything except you looser, all you did was corrupt the minds of wireworld trying to declare your innocence. Your right with one thing, Wireworld has there server back, not you. You hacking piece of shit

lmao...i can see you fuming.....keep em coming

Edited by TrEuDaT

lads, just move on.. the server was busy last night with out any of you on it, none noticed or gave two fucks that you wern't there, thats the virtual reailty of it.. all this ^^^ is just dull rehashes of what everyone has read a million times before.

• Like 1