wireworld

RIP GB Wireworld Vanilla DayZ Server - It was a lot of fun!

Hey Guys,

Just so you all know, I'm going into hospital for a op this Wednesday, had some not great health news about 3 weeks ago. ATM combat logging on the server is not my number one priority but I understand how frustrating it is. :rolleyes:

Papa and Mr Jack are your admins while I'm away, please shout at them instead.....

Kind Regards

Mac

Beans for all... :beans: :beans: :beans:

Hey Guys,

Just so you all know, I'm going into hospital for a op this Wednesday, had some not great health news about 3 weeks ago. ATM combat logging on the server is not my number one priority but I understand how frustrating it is. :rolleyes:

Papa and Mr Jack are your admins while I'm away, please shout at them instead.....

Kind Regards

Mac

Sorry to hear this Mac. I hope what's troubling you get remedied quickly and a full recovery soon. Do keep us updated when you are able. Take care.

• Like 1

Hey Guys,

Kind Regards

Mac

Where's a medic when you need one eh Mac? Sorry you're not doing so good. Hope you get it sorted out.

Where's a medic when you need one eh Mac? Sorry you're not doing so good. Hope you get it sorted out.

Can I Poke you now please Chopper! :)

• Like 1

Sorry to hear this Mac. I hope what's troubling you get remedied quickly and a full recovery soon. Do keep us updated when you are able. Take care.

Thanks for your kind words, will do!

Edited by wireworld

because quite frankly, when i sopke with mac about the first incident, his response was less than I expected- in that i got the impression his head is fried with wee wankers combat logging, like the the two above. Naming and shaming isn't crying, its calling people out for being cunts.. there is a difference. the shite that nub Hubert spouted was hilarious, does he think I, or the people I was playing with came down with the last fall of rain? the people who are doing it just fucking wise up and sto it, if you cannot counduct yourself in the manner the server expects with one golden rule - No Logging, why join the server?

As to Hubert "combat logging" we sent his windows crash log clearly showing that arma did crash to the admins, which are the only persons that it should concern to say anything public on the matter. And that is exactly what you should have done also, instead of pokeing and calling him cunt and pussy and flaming in this thread like a 13 year old girl. If the admins come to other conclusions with all the facts on the table, sure you can whine. But please act like an adult even though you might not be.

yeay yeah, whatever i'm sure it did, most convienent crash ever & miraculous there was someone there to bloodbag him on reconnection..

in regard to more important matters, get well soon Mac..

• Like 2

Back on the server after a 2 month lay off. It's all good!

It does seem a bit infested with bandits fighting it out on the coast, but it's nice to know I'm not playing on a care bear server. A little more player interaction wouldn't go a miss though, give it a try, most rewarding aspect of the game. Speak first, shoot later.

FYI, I'm playing with Jerry Can-Trell atm. Looking forward(ish) to bumping into you all :D We played the last few nights breaking Rule No.1 (Must be member of team speak) and had to run around for hours trying to find people in-game to give us the password. Was surprisingly fun and I'm now a law abiding citizen/survivor (thanks [EK]Blitzkeg? although you did murder me later on when I came to help you in the Elektro pub).

Does this Friday night fight event still happen? Think I prefer the idea of 24/7 vanilla DayZ. But sure other people love it.

Anyway, if you see a guy running around that looks like Freddie Mercury in aviators, don't shoot, say hello

... and get well soon Mac, you and the admins are doing a great job!

Hobnobs.

• Like 1

Went to Pobeda Dam last night to fill my water bottle, drank and it tasted of wept bitter tears for some reason

• Like 2

Went to Pobeda Dam last night to fill my water bottle, drank and it tasted of wept bitter tears for some reason

It's all going to be OK... I'm almost finished repairing the Wambulance that spawns at Berezino.

So I spotted some jokers at Krutoy Cap (2 swimming over to Skalisty out of my m16's range), myself and Papa went stealth mode and killed 3 (less than skilled) players chilling with a HMMWV and a Sandy off-road next to the light house. In the fight Papa gets rogered by a lil' guy with a shotgun before I take his head off. I grab some gear and make a retreat along the coast before being peppered with DMR shots knocking me out before I died. Obviously a gaggle of 'noobs' gets the job done... I respawn and I'm 20 metres south of my body... I run north to spot the DMR hooligan only for him to ignore my abuse I hurl at him over direct comms as he shoots me once more... The server restarts a minute later, ensuring their gear was lost.

So after a few hours I decide to explore Skalisty island... why else would they be swimming over? I check every rock for tents as the kids these days think they're the cool place to hide tents. Jackpot. I find a bunch of tents wedged in rocks like physics didn't exist. Finding myself a lovely looking M14 Aim and some other bits and pieces I continue on to find the PBX. The owners it should be said, fucking love to collect vehicle components, considering they can't shoot anything I guess fixing vehicles is their thing.

Later on, it got dark (this is quite normal on an evening) and I got presented with some NVGs from my group and went to Stary Sobor spotting a burning helicopter in the distance to the south. By then there was a group of 4 of us all with fairly decent equipment. As I carelessly run towards the possible loot on the chopper Andy spots a ghillie in the forest to the east, checking the player list there's only the dicks from earlier so ... hunting begins. Andy takes out the ghillie and we watch for more players, as we spot nothing I attempt to get to the body. As I reach the tree line I spot 2 players, my team proceeds to distract them by shooting from a distance as I use their M14 on them to get some murders.

They proceeded to rage quit the server.

Thanks for the gear Inglourious Bastards - and yes I did hear your 4th player make hasty retreat in your vehicle.

^^^ aye seems legit mate, admins and their mates appearing behind players, who explode into fire when they are shot out of nowhere, people spawning in behind players who have just killed them and then hide in their locked ts channel and trash talk.. you are the men indeed.. well played. The night before? we kill 3 obscenely well armed players up at the NW barn with fuel tank.after they are killed we fly back down to the coast to pick up our casualties & on returning back, one of them is already there by the time we get back up. after we killed him (again) , they actually had the audacity to come into our ts channel and try and tell us they had got a lift back up - faster than we could do it in a chopper? aye right, dead on.. In Mac's absence server seems to be turning to complete balls tbf.

Edited by Calibre

You're a fuckwit Calibre, I got a Krutoy Cap spawn after suiciding twice.

Exploding into fire is a known bug, it also has no impact on gameplay.

I literally ran in front of you at Krutoy Cap, don't blame me that you're deaf and blind.

As I've said previously, why don't you just make your group even bigger. Hide in numbers - shit gamers united.

Some kids are just fucking hilarious, i like how calibre thinks his group is kinda king of the server, when all you do is afk farm trash items in spots where nobody ever goes. Damn those hackers letting people explode, shame on you chris! That little kid niek already tried to accuse us of that "hack" too, we had a good laugh. Maybe he is good for your group?

Some kids are just fucking hilarious, i like how calibre thinks his group is kinda king of the server, when all you do is afk farm trash items in spots where nobody ever goes. Damn those hackers letting people explode, shame on you chris! That little kid niek already tried to accuse us of that "hack" too, we had a good laugh. Maybe he is good for your group?

aye, sez mista always whips out a mk48 when you meet him.. you're hilarious m8

You're a fuckwit Calibre, I got a Krutoy Cap spawn after suiciding twice.

haha!! bs get's better.. this is exactly how it went, you were killed, spawned, went to lobby and then appeared in the Bush behind Dasky seconds later. so where did you spawn and suicide twice? there is no spawn where you "appeared" in the bush behind the man that killed you... CAUGHT!! take a reddner m8.. Edited by Calibre

How about not throwing any more shit around? There's no reason for any personal attacks. Dying is a part of DayZ; not a reason to start flamewars.

Some of you seem to treat this as your job thinking it's all serious business. Just relax and have fun. No point in ruining it for anyone else.

Get Mac to check the logs Calibre, I didn't get my first spawn back at Krutoy. If I was a scripter, I'd turn you into a sheep every time you logged on.

I taste Calibre tears.