rocket

Hotfix Build 1.7.2.6 Rolling Update

I think the infected "Hunters" are the "hoppers" (aka the ones on all fours)

Never heard that term used for them before, you have my beans

There are many classes of zombies in DayZ, you know them all by skins. There are military, civilians ( like doctors, village dudes, guys in suits), etc. Hunters are those guys in black jackets and 'russian' bear hats.

About hotfix :

- Debug UI option is bugged, it applies a new inlay on icons and doesn't update them when needed. So you might start bleeding -from starvation and wont notice because the icons are still green.

- For some odd reason vehicles after server restart spawn without fuel ( confirmed on 3 different vehicles ... atleast they didnt vanish :P)

- I don't know if its happening on other servers but on my regular (US 571) all the boats, and about 5/6 bicycles were moved ( just after server restart - Iam sure it wasnt cheaters doing ) to one inland spot near Chernogorsk.

From what i understand soon the HUD will go completely and you will need visual and audio cues to tell when you are hungry/bleeding etc.

Treat this as a test run. Surely you can tell when you are bleeding without needing the flashing cross? That red stuff pissing out of your arse - that's blood.

As for the Debug - this was always going to go - why should you know how many zombies are around?

Don't know why but I didn't see any blood coming from anywhere when i was last time bleeding.

When bleeding is so damn fast your going to need other glues for bleeding besides that blood will shower to walls (doesn't show up everytime BTW) or that screen goes gray and you blackout)

Alright, i think saving vehicle works, BUT, i was 30 Days alive, i had everything... so as the new patch came out, i started gaming... i played 5 hours to repair the chopper... it finaly worked... i picked up some friends... we were 3 guys in the chopper, we saved the chopper and than flew around... after 20 minutes the server crashed.... we rejoined the server and what happend, i crashed the ground and died ! and my mates were still alive... what the hell is wrong in this game?! i have to walk about 2 hours to the last chopper save point, i hope it will be there or i won't play this game any more...

Wait, hold on....

Is this.. someone using the correct form of this phrase? On the INTERNET!?

I was also very glad to see this :)

Alright, i think saving vehicle works, BUT, i was 30 Days alive, i had everything... so as the new patch came out, i started gaming... i played 5 hours to repair the chopper... it finaly worked... i picked up some friends... we were 3 guys in the chopper, we saved the chopper and than flew around... after 20 minutes the server crashed.... we rejoined the server and what happend, i crashed the ground and died ! and my mates were still alive... what the hell is wrong in this game?! i have to walk about 2 hours to the last chopper save point, i hope it will be there or i won't play this game any more...

I hope the chopper spawns at its respective spawn point and not where you last saved it. Honestly, spawning at the last known save point is a bug and i hope it was fixed to keep people from hording vehicles.

chopper are broken,but guys wanna to they come back even with the bugs

My AS50 magically disappeared from my backpack (all the other stuff from my backpack did too) preceded by a cryptic message I didn't care to read. Does this mean I can no longer put big weaponry into my backpack or is this just me being unlucky?

Edited by Mattix90

Was there a fix for losing your backpack/downgrading to patrol pack after switching between skins or putting on clothing?

dxk5z4.jpgI'm playing on UK120 and I have artifacts :(

Did you check to see if it was bodies or barbed wire?

What in the flying fuck is an infected hunter? Other players? Do other players spawn bear traps when I kill them?

It's just a type of civilian. One of the ones used for the infected.

What in the flying fuck is an infected hunter? Other players? Do other players spawn bear traps when I kill them?

a zed that looks like ahunter

cant tell why your too much of an asshole to tell us why u had to mess up the monitor so you just try and troll people?

get off your high horse you fucking goof and quit breaking shit that was working fine.

Lol, the only reason you're able to play this mod is because of his commitment and work on it, you fucking ungrateful twat.

• Like 12

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. For the love of christ. I hope it's not there, so you leave.

• Like 10

Hacker teled all the vehicles in the server to 1 spot, server admin QQed cause im assuming they were his and restarted the server 30 seconds later after the hacker teled 99% of the server and killed them all. Logged back on after the restart and the tents that we put stuff in, not all of them have gear in them even though they were saved.

We had moved those tents before the restart, like an hour before and after the restart there are 2 sets of tents in each spot where the tents were before we moved them.

Wtf?

edit: yes the server is running 2.6 and the latest beta

Edited by Littleassassin2

Thanks, Rocket!

Would be nice if Six Launcher were up to speed though.

Oh well, no biggie....

Well, I tried it out and I couldn't spot any visual artifacts at the Berezino hospital.

It was dark and it was rainy (~ 6 am in game) and my texture quality and all that is set to normal-lowish but with these settings I used to get artifacts at Stary Sobor and Berezino.

So it seems ok so far but I played very little.

One thing I noticed, at a deer stand, as i approached there were 3 soldiers and 2 cops. I took down one after another with m4a1 and none of them chased me even though they were about 20-50 meters from me - it was dark, one line at visibility and audio.

From the moment I took the last one, it was probably 5-10 seconds and a soldier spawned about 10 meters in front of me moving sideways. If it were to be light, it would have probably attacked me. It just breaks down the realism seeing them pop in front of you.

Good job!.