rocket

Hotfix Build 1.7.2.6 Rolling Update

I can confirm that:

Artifacts are gone for me

Pistol ammo glitch is fixed (Not sure about the DMR to M24 ammo, someone said it wasn't)

Dmr m24 still glitch

I keep getting this error the first time I use an item in my pack inventory (drink soda, eat food, etc)

scW5L.jpg

it doesn't seem to affect anything

Edited by daze23
  • Like 1

@TSAndrey

You dont understand what Meta-Gaming is.

Now with low blood, you hear your heart beating very strong.

.. and honestly, how old are you, that you have to pose with killed zombies? ;)

That part was a joke. But yeah, the Debug monitor is very important. Maybe not the Name, Zombies killed and the Zombie count but Blood and Humanity are.

I think the best option would be to just remove the Debug Monitor on Veteran server. No need to remove it on Regular servers. Don't make the game unecessary difficult

Yesterday while playing I was shooting some zombies (Lee enfield) and doing reload after each shot, I noticed I was always with my ammo clip switching from 9 to 10 bullets each reload I'd do.

I have a question, was the fix supposed to solve this?

Thanks.

(sorry for English, hope you can understand)

my experience about 1.7.2.6 so far

sixlauncher did not update version correctly so i did it manually..........worked fine

no artifacts in berezino, arrived there after long run so they should have shown for sure with previous version

not been in water

don't have a tent

some difficulties to walk on infected bodies

Use DayZ Commander buddy, much much much easier and more features (including a friends list)

Yesterday while playing I was shooting some zombies (Lee enfield) and doing reload after each shot, I noticed I was always with my ammo clip switching from 9 to 10 bullets each reload I'd do.

I have a question, was the fix supposed to solve this?

Thanks.

(sorry for English, hope you can understand)

if you shoot one shot from a 10 round clip and reload, it puts that clip with 9 rounds back into your inventory. then when you reload again, it might grab that 9 round clip and not a full one. I'm not sure how it picks which clip to use next

It also could be noted that I saved multiple items in a tent on my server at 1.7.2.4, stopped my server, updated to 1.7.2.6/ Arma II 96584, updated DayZ Commander and got in flawlessly on the first try with all my items in tact in said tent. Maybe I just got lucky but I had only had some faith in tents saving in 1.7.2.4, almost no faith in 1.7.2.5, and now I feel pretty comfortable with 1.7.2.6.

That part was a joke. But yeah, the Debug monitor is very important. Maybe not the Name, Zombies killed and the Zombie count but Blood and Humanity are.

I think the best option would be to just remove the Debug Monitor on Veteran server. No need to remove it on Regular servers. Don't make the game unecessary difficult

The debug monitor has only been a placeholder. It was never a permanent fixture.

You can guess how much blood you have with features on your screen (color, sound, focus) and take action when required. Your blood icon should also reflect how much blood you have lost.

• Like 1

Idiots like you are why a lot of people who have been here a LONG time are leaving.

He's not wrong though, everyone whines "now don't tell me this is Alpha" and then they go on to complain about things that ALWAYS occur in the alpha phase. This is a game still being built and fleshed out, shit WILL break when new things are added/bugs are fixed, this is just what happens in this phase of development. Most of the time you never see it because it occurs privately, public alphas are rare for all the reasons that we are experiencing. It is simply a risk you take, NO ONE should download a game that is clearly stated to still be in Alpha and expect anything more than what is happening right this second. If it were in the Beta phase then it would be a different story, otherwise you're barging into the GM manufacturing plant and jumping into an assembly line chassis while complaining about how the AC doesn't work.

Edited by WG6
  • Like 1

You didn´t get me, yet ;)

Blood and humanity are NOT important, because you see and hear low blood. With low blood the colors fade (old) and you now hear your heartbeat with low blood (i hope it was because of that). Humanity is the way how you play, are you evil or good? No need to have that info, because you know it by yourself.

• Like 11

Kool new update no more glitches! Gets on to play Day-Z. F*^!N HACKERS! Killed multiple times from hackers then get banned from the server because I pick up a hacked weapon off a dead body. GG!

Edited by hiddenjuls

Cool.

Still get stuck on character loading/loading screens 80% of the time.

Nice to see you added some more stuff to the cluster fuck of code you already have tho. n1n1.

I have seen a lot of people say the debug monitor is gone, its not you can enable it in your options in game... I have!

I have seen a lot of people say the debug monitor is gone, its not you can enable it in your options in game... I have!

If you re-enable it your hunger, thirst and temperature gauges will not change. They will all stay green until you start to realize you are losing blood.

Ammo conversion was uneffected for my group, I have no convertable ammo to check myself but 2-3 other ppl said converting is still refilling partial mags.

Almost forgot what Starry, Balota and Berezino looked like, GLITCHES BE GONE!(or very very minor, see through artifacting once in Cherno last night: anytime my crosshair on my rifle touched the firestation in any way. I could still see perfectly well through it but is was faint glitching)

Well done, TEAM DayZ, much easier to deal with now.

AMD 945 quad-core

XFX hd5770 1GB w/latest drivers.

4GB ram

Edited by RVizzle

Blood and humanity are NOT important, because you see and hear low blood. With low blood the colors fade (old) and you now hear your heartbeat with low blood (i hope it was because of that). Humanity is the way how you play, are you evil or good? No need to have that info, because you know it by yourself.

It's still stupid to remove it. It's making the game unecesarry hard for no real reason. THIS IS A GAME! You need UI elements that show you how to work! Remove it on Veteran servers, cause they have those types of players that want everything game-like to be removed!

Edited by TSAndrey

When you activate the debug monitor via the options,

You are no longer able to see how hungry, thirsty, or cold you are. You are also unable to see you noise/sight levels.

So basically, they fixed one major issue, and created a load of minor ones.

Why not fix the ones you've created? because now we're in a win/loss/loss

Win: Vehicles/Tents save

Loss: No debug monitor

Loss: If debug monitor is active, you can't see how hungry or thirsty you are + noise and sight levels. :/

• Like 2

Quoted for truth.

• Like 15

When you activate the debug monitor via the options,

You are no longer able to see how hungry, thirsty, or cold you are. You are also unable to see you noise/sight levels.

So basically, they fixed one major issue, and created a load of minor ones.

Why not fix the ones you've created? because now we're in a win/loss/loss

Win: Vehicles/Tents save

Loss: No debug monitor

Loss: If debug monitor is active, you can't see how hungry or thirsty you are + noise and sight levels. :/

i swear to god, most ppl here can´t read.

THE DEGUB MONITOR WILL BE GONE FOR GOOD IN THE NEXT PATCHES / STANDALONE.

IT WAS NEVER SUPPOSED TO BE THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE.

ROCKET SAID SO IN DOZENS OF INTERVIEWS.

you dont need the debug monitor anyways or do you constantly forget your playername ????

everything the monitor shows is redundant anyways.

blood shows in the bloodrop / color fainting / heartbeat.

Humaninty is the style you play. no need for a retarded number.

knowing the number of zombies is completly irrelevant.

holy shit ppl. READ before posting.

Edited by Broter
  • Like 5

i swear to god, most ppl here can´t read.

THE DEGUB MONITOR WILL BE GONE FOR GOOD IN THE NEXT PATCHES / STANDALONE.

IT WAS NEVER SUPPOSED TO BE THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE.

ROCKET SAID SO IN DOZENS OF INTERVIEWS.

holy shit ppl. READ before posting.

But why? Some people like it? And why is it still there in this patch? Why fuck everything else up around it? To stop people using it?

Developers should listen to the community, and although they have fixed alot of the issues, when people actually like/get used to something, it's annoying when it's just taken away just like that.

No need to rage either kid. Looks bad.

Knowing the number of zombies is handy, especially in night raids, camp hunting, or even when you're on your own prowling through the wilderness. having the Blood number is handy, tells you exactly how much blood you have, and if he wants to get rid of it, Incorperate an item that tells you. before I've had 7K blood, played like that for a few days, and completely forgot how much blood I had, until I died after a few hits and like 1 min of bleeding.

My point being, it's always handy in having that option.

They can always leave it disabled by default, but allow people to have that option of keeping it. But also make the meters work for food and drink.

Edited by ALuzionz
  • Like 2

the debug monitor is a crutch that is completly against the idea/style of the game.

and i´m not really raging, just tired of reading the same shit over and over and over again because ppl don´t read.

Edited by Broter
  • Like 7

What about the hackers?

We gotta wait for standalone I guess.... (same as with dupers and combat disconnecters).

• Like 1

nothing new? ok...

still got the problem with the fucked up skin, bandit head, survivor body and the humanity ist still fucked up.

*gähn*

the debug monitor is a crutch that is completly against the idea/style of the game.

and i´m not really raging, just tired of reading the same shit over and over and over again because ppl don´t read.

Indeed. It was never designed to be permanent.

It goes against what Rocket's view of the game is. He wants a minimalist UI with subtle indicators for all statuses. The debug monitor was used in the debugging process only so it was being removed at some point anyway.

If you want it on, turn it on but you will find that your status indicators wont work properly then.

• Like 2