TR!PLE

What i´ve noticed so far is:

-somethings wrong with the HUD

No more white cross, when bleeding

thirst, hunger and temp isnt going to red anymore

the view and noise hud shows us allways quiet and non-visible

something like this?

Edited by TR!PLE

Yes, vehicles and tents fixed. I just missed that from the notes.

Last weekend I was at PAX Prime in Seattle, weekend before I was at Gamescom in Germany. That's two burned weekends in a row. And I just arrived back from a trans-atlantic flight, so cut me a little bit of slack :) I'm tired :)

I know a lot of people complained including myself and many have not.

But were all thankful in the end for you working to make our enjoyment of this mod a little more complete one step at a time.

Thanks for pushing yourself so hard to get this out to us.

• Like 1

To get your debug monitor back, press ESC, go to Game Options, then change the HUD to "Debug". Do note that this is apparently having issues right now showing your thirst, hunger and whether or not you are bleeding. If you stick with "Default" which gets rid of the Debug monitor, but shows hunger/thirst/blood, you will be able to tell if you're hungry or not.

Also, still got some graphics errors/artifacts, but I think it was coming from a tank trap? I was on a private hive server that had just updated, and the firehouse in Cherno gave off the artifacting, but as soon as I got to a tank trap someone had placed at the bottom of the ladder to the roof (jerk) it was gone. So my guess is it was coming from there? I was able to run through the middle of Cherno with the dead bodies and had no issues!

Direct link for those who can't use torrents : http://savedonthe.ne...ayZ-1.7.2.6.zip

Real direct link, no file sharing host, popups, ads, all that crap.

You are charming person, thank you! Have beans!

edit: crap, having problems to extract files from that archive :-(

Edited by Hombre

Does this mean that the helicopter will spawn? Or respawn?

Great work. When do you anticipate the "Standalone" coming out.

Edited by Turbodog

After updating our server and hive file, we are getting this: This server is running an incorrect version of the server side application. You cannot play on this server. If you are the server admin please contact DayZ staff.

That should most likely correct itself when the (most likely)new sever IP is whitelisted.

The indicators are broken. If you have the "Debug" UI choosen, the indicators will always stay the same and they won't update!

• Like 1

Only real problem currently is that only 4% of servers have updated, aha.

Wait, hold on....

Is this.. someone using the correct form of this phrase? On the INTERNET!?

Yes, but he cared enough to post... if he cared just a bit less, he wouldn't have posted at all, so.... you decide;)

In 1.7.2.6 you now have the option between no UI on the side (none), only the greens emblems (default), and having both the green emblems and the debug monitor (debug).

But beware, while playing with a friend of mine we discovered that if you choose to use the "debug" option, you will not be able to see the green emblems on the side (temperature, thirst, blood, hunger) change color. It is only on the "default" option that you can see the colors changing (But then you can not see the debug monitor).

Anyone else noticed this ?

Edited by Magicool
  • Like 2

So was the wire removed or not?

Nope and the graphical glitches for that are still there.

Barbwire needs to be removed completly from the game it's nothing more then a griefing tool for assholes.

• Like 3

You are charming person, thank you! Have beans!

edit: crap, having problems to extract files from that archive :-(

I apologize, it was an incomplete upload from my home computer to the server that hosts that site. It's now complete. It should be 107.977.154 bytes. Just re-download the zip.

Thank you for saying it.

Edited by mariush

OK, after testing on multiple servers for a few hours I have not seen any graphic glitches at NWAF anymore. But there's a problem with the debug monitor / HUD: if the debug monitor is enabled, the visibility, audibility and status icons do not work. The visibility/audibility bars are not displayed and the status icons are always green.

However, thank you for the update rocket! It makes the game playable again!

a BIG YAY: Graphical glitches on soldiers are gone.

Some boos: still getting graphics artifacts from barbed wire (please remove)

debug UI means icons dont work.

Stuck at loading again after a couple of lives (I can only assume its the server I connected to). :(

Debug mode always shows thirst, hunger and blod green even if you are about to begin to die from thirst or hunger, even blod loss is not activating the blinking cross . Only in debug mode