rocket

Pending Update 1.7.1 Details

Well' date=' I don't. You are wrong.

[/quote']

So basically everyone is wrong when you don't agree ? That's handy.

Oooooh.

I didn't know that the one guy who posted before me had collected everyone's votes into one tidy post. What an asshat I am.

Oh, wait. You're assuming because you agree with him, you both represent everyone. I disagree. You are both wrong.

But let's not try it. Let's all knee jerk away and fold based on you guys.

* [NEW] 30Rnd_545x39_AK added to loot table

Any longer than 5 seconds and I need to deal with doppelganger issues

Is it not possible to prevent connecting to a server, or the main server where the characters are stored, during an allotted period of time after disconnecting?

Err isn't that already in the loot tables? Or am I just a derp face?

Rember this is 5 seconds *without* the user control.. no game does this, it is a work around until a proper solution (i guess). Since you can be killed without you ever know.. it's not like you have to wait 5 seconds, but you're force into the game for 5 seconds without you can even see/know what's happening in those 5 seconds. It would have been different if you had the option to abort the disconnection and react.. in that case more than 5 seconds would have worked.

Can someone explain how this "hiding from infected" should work? For example: Is it enough to drive away with my bicycle? Or do i need to run in the forests or sth?

As far as we know, each transport is the trunk, but there is one omission. No inscriptions as free or occupied space in the trunk, and you have to fill it until you will not see that something falls out. Would not hurt to add a trunk filled with the scale of transport. Would not hurt, and otobrazhaenie capacity tents. Will be done in this patch?

На сколько нам известно, у каждого транспорта есть багажник, но есть одно упущение. Нету надписи сколько свободно или занято места в багажнике, и приходится заполнять его до тех пор пока не увидишь что что-то вываливается. Не помешало бы добавить шкалу заполнения багажника у транспорта. Не помешало бы и отображаение вместимости палаток. Получится сделать в этом патче?

Can someone explain how this "hiding from infected" should work? For example: Is it enough to drive away with my bicycle? Or do i need to run in the forests or sth?

Nope, we'll figure it out in game.

Holy fuck, Rocket is on genie mode, granting wishes...

Ok so, eerrr, let me think... how about a cowboy skin?

Would it be possible to make disconnecting be a long process that takes 60 seconds and is cancellable at any time during it?

That way you'd need to deal with any problems currently before disconnecting, but it would avoid any doppelganger issues.

I'm fine with the system being implemented. Just thinking is all.

Would it be possible to make disconnecting be a long process that takes 60 seconds and is cancellable at any time during it?

That way you'd need to deal with any problems currently before disconnecting' date=' but it would avoid any doppelganger issues.

[/quote']

I would take that as a no.

That way you'd need to deal with any problems currently before disconnecting' date=' but it would avoid any doppelganger issues.

[/quote']

A minute really seems overkill.... It'd have to be no more than 15 seconds.

[/quote']

Fifteen seconds is too long. I would say no more than 11 seconds.

Ok so' date=' eerrr, let me think... how about a cowboy skin?

[/quote']

Go away.

[/quote']

Fifteen seconds is too long. I would say no more than 11 seconds.

Haha I enjoy your witty comments ;)

Ok so' date=' eerrr, let me think... how about a cowboy skin?

[/quote']

Go away.

Yeah I know, that was a stupid suggestion.

But what about hats? Lost of fucking Hats! Hundreds of them. This game is lacking HATS!

[/quote']

I would take that as a no.

The system he's implementing is one where the player's body remains somewhere after disconnecting, which means you could technically log in and loot your own body if he made it too long.

I'm just suggesting that disconnecting takes a long time. Like, you click the disconnect button and then a timer goes down before letting you leave.

It could be any time, 15 seconds could work.

Any fixes for with heli fueltanks and rolling over ATVs (rollover for no reason on flat surface and fully repaired)?

Lets just hope my feature request for a unflip command gets approved' date=' https://dev-heaven.net/issues/32579.

Quite a few other mods have implemented it.

[/quote']

Updated your suggest.

It would be nice to see a recording of the mocap anims :))

Thanks for good work :)

Any update about spawning in the ocean when wearing camo/ghillie suits?