rocket

Pending Update 1.7.1 Details

* [NEW] You can hide from an infected chasing you

How does this actually work? Run to out of LOS and go prone behind a barrel?

Amazing, truly amazing. This games got everything a game need and its keep getting better!

I will now hold my tumbs to see if the helicopter fuel leak bugg is fixed when i wake up tomorrow! :D

Amazing! Between that and the desync / lag fix this patch will be brilliant!

low fps problem will fix? I do not care about desync when i can play in cities at 10fps

low fps problem will fix? I do not care about desync when i can play in cities at 10fps

Low FPS can be caused by anything, have you tried messing with your settings? What's your rig like?

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

(Today 11:13 PM)rocket Wrote: Additional:

Awesome but I m curious about it.

For now, we have the same speed than theim, but we are never tired, neither are they.

So, what I see coming is people running from beach to their friends up north with hundreds of Z behind theim then just hide to get rid of theim?

It reduce the difficulty of handeling Z now. Attract - hide - loot - restart.

It s awesome zombies are more realistic but without anything else it reduce again their power.

With this new feature, I really think people should get exhausted when running, so yes we can sprint to hide... but we would have to be sure to be able to hide before getting exhausted.

Poor Rocket, bugs like suggestions when fixed/added bring others, crazy work you chose^^

Low FPS can be caused by anything' date=' have you tried messing with your settings? What's your rig like?

[/quote']

Sometimes when you join servers, the server is just crap. Other times you have to restart your computer. It varies.

Additional:

Very cool! I'm curious how this will work. Can you just out run them now? Or if they lose LoS will they give up the chase?

I assume just hitting the prone button isn't going to work ;)

(Today 11:13 PM)rocket Wrote: Additional:

Awesome but I m curious about it.

For now' date=' we have the same speed than theim, but we are never tired, neither are they.

So, what I see coming is people running from beach to their friends up north with hundreds of Z behind theim then just hide to get rid of theim?

It reduce the difficulty of handeling Z now. Attract - hide - loot - restart.

It s awesome zombies are more realistic but without anything else it reduce again their power.

With this new feature, I really think people should get exhausted when running, so yes we can sprint to hide... but we would have to be sure to be able to hide before getting exhausted.

Poor Rocket, bugs like suggestions when fixed/added bring others, crazy work you chose^^

[/quote']

I think that this is related to making them more aggressive with LOS in the other parts of the patch notes.

Sure, you might be able to hide... but they can see farther than before.

Who knows how deadly they will be next iteration....

more powerful zombies? GET BROKEN BONES WITH 11K BLOOD NOW HURRRR DURRR

Thats me done with this game anyway, along with the night change is fucking idiotic. I want to play when i get home from work...

Thats me done with this game anyway' date=' along with the night change is fucking idiotic. I want to play when i get home from work...

[/quote']

Join a server with reversed time perhaps?

Stop crying about everything like a bitch and persevere?

I know, that last line is asking a lot.

Rocket,

Can you please take a look at vehicles exploding when you hit a zombie or wildlife? Also, fences?

I rubbed my bus against a fence on accident...and I was instantly killed.

Thanks.

Can we have bears and rabid wolves?

Unmarked mine fields?

Meteorite showers that randomly kill players?

An exhaustion mechanic, so we cannot run forever?

Tainted food? Water?

Dud or misfiring ammo?

Weapon jams?

POisonous snakes and insects?

Splinters, hang nails, sasquatch, chupacabras, men in black, little green men, carnivorous plants, &c. &c.

Needs more randomly deadly stuff.

hide from zombies... better optimisation (hopefully better fps).... no attacking through walls

OH SWEET JESUS, IT'S LIKE A PRESENT FOR SUMMER :D :D :D :D

I hope they'll close the 3 bugs / 3 features thread and create a fresh one once this update is out.

Thats me done with this game anyway' date=' along with the night change is fucking idiotic. I want to play when i get home from work...

[/quote']

Then off ye go, bye bye cryer!

[/quote']

If you check around a bit you can generally find servers with inverted or shifted times so you can play in the day light even at night.

[FIXED] No backpacks or medical boxes spawning

What are medical boxes? I've never seen one or even heard about them.

[FIXED] No backpacks or medical boxes spawning

What are medical boxes? I've never seen one or even heard about them.

In the hospitals, cardboard boxes will spawn with like 10 blood packs, 10 killers, 10 morphine, 5 epi, etc. They were where the bulk of bloodbags were found in hospitals, but they stopped spawning for some reason.