rocket

Pending Update 1.7.1 Details

So, I can be safe when crouched in a building doing something? Excellent, no more super sight zombies.

How dare BI make changes in betas to suit your mod that fucks with ArmA 2.

[93654] Improved: Tone mapping has fucked HDR so now on a bright day there is alot of black terrain, cyprus trees from most angles look black... just so ppl cant use gamma goggles in your fucking mod.

Is BS and unacceptable.

"You can hide from an infected chasing you"

I'm naming my first born after you Rocket.

Everything on that update list had a soothing effect on my jimmies, never have they been in such a profound state of order. All is well in the world and the world is well.

These updates make me cry a little, I love, i mean utterly love this mod. So... I say something along the lines of Rocket Interactive, Rocket Entertainment, Infinities Rocket, or Rocket Entertainments. Working titles obviously. On a more serious note, keep up the damn fine work.:cool:

Im already having a hard time chosing between Dayz and Gw2 if this keeps up i may just play this more the GW2.

YOU CAN HIDE FROM INFECTED?! NJDFKJSDFDFSFSN

JIIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get over your entitled self' date=' and embrace the game for what it is.

Or, get out.

[/quote']

HAHA exactly, and adding 1 more thing on top,

The game/ mod installation is adequatly difficult to the difficulty of dayz itself so if you fail miserably and have not enough patience to get thru it, it pretty much works as a first filter against players who shouldnt get into dayz at all ;)

Interesting update, another few steps forward after the backward steps from removing the bandit system.

I hope some time soon more incentive for players to work together is implemented to stop the game from being a 225sqkm TDM.

I know there's vehicles already, but it's not enough.

yay I can play again. <33

also happy ur making the zeds harder. While I do enjoy the PK element this is a Zombie apocalypse an ppl should be just as afraid of them if not more so then those of us who are bandits(=p). Should be interesting. thanks for the changes Rocket & Team

Why does everyone keep commenting on the attacking through the walls?

You realize he added the ability to visually elude and escape zeds? That's a major change in gameplay if it actually works.

@ da pessimist

because that was just as annoying?

Why does everyone keep commenting on the attacking through the walls?

You realize he added the ability to visually elude and escape zeds? That's a major change in gameplay if it actually works.

This is important because the zeds could see you through walls (and attack through walls as well). Now that this has been "fixed" added gameplay elements such as eluding can take place.

So both are important it's just appears to be that with one fixed, more elements can be added.

Any fixes for with heli fueltanks and rolling over ATVs (rollover for no reason on flat surface and fully repaired)?

Any fixes for with heli fueltanks and rolling over ATVs (rollover for no reason on flat surface and fully repaired)?

Lets just hope my feature request for a unflip command gets approved, https://dev-heaven.net/issues/32579.

Quite a few other mods have implemented it.

Hang on' date=' didn't any of you twats learn to sneak by the infected in the first place???

[/quote']

What, that crawling makes you invisible?

this is so amazing, rocket... you just made the game almost complete.

now you make buildings real shelters.

BTW, are you planning on fixing the zig-zag chasing route of those zombies, it's really annoying for the beginners ..

BTW' date=' are you planning on fixing the zig-zag chasing route of those zombies, it's really annoying for the beginners ..

[/quote']

If you want to make zombies that much easier, why not have them stand still and not run at you at all?

Can we have bears and rabid wolves?

Unmarked mine fields?

Meteorite showers that randomly kill players?

An exhaustion mechanic' date=' so we cannot run forever?

Tainted food? Water?

Dud or misfiring ammo?

Weapon jams?

POisonous snakes and insects?

Splinters, hang nails, sasquatch, chupacabras, men in black, little green men, carnivorous plants, &c. &c.

Needs more randomly deadly stuff.

[/quote']

Leaving aside the possibility that you're joking to some extent, I can only say: Hell yes - bring it on!

Seriously. Bring it on!

Well, except the meteorite showers.