smKes

Dayz Horror Community | Multiple Servers | Website & Forums | TeamSpeak | Active Staff

I am friendly and also im total newbie so please don't shoot ;D

Cya in game.

Hello, been playing on this server for a couple of hours now and if you see a guy running around looking confused in a camo uniform (no hat, important to point that out) with an enfield. Please dont shoot im friendly. Im like the UN, I try to keep peace but every once in a while im forced to shoot back. :)

how was the vacation smKes?

It was great!! thx for asking :).. i will post some awsome photo's when i see my GF again!

Cya on the Server :)

It's possible, but my server can be blacklisted for doing it :(

It's possible, but my server can be blacklisted for doing it :(

for global chat?is it *ilegal* to have one on the server?

I usually join servers by the first part of the name seeing as i use commander, example Uk 1234

What is this ones one? Would really like to join a friendly server

Well idk how friendly this is compared to the others, well i would say it aint friendly at all, hell i even got shot in the back while i was hiding at a tree cus i had to check my map really fast (5sec) then BANG dead.... spawned a new character BANG sniped. and this is just under 2 hours from now. been playing your sever for 3 days now always ended up dieing to players after couple of hours pfft.

I usually join servers by the first part of the name seeing as i use commander, example Uk 1234

What is this ones one? Would really like to join a friendly server

FR191(iam on coast line try to help someone :) )

I cant find it at all

Set all my filters off and only searching with FR 191 but nothing :(

A found it, had to close commander then try again

Edited by joeyallthesevens

It was great!! thx for asking :).. i will post some awsome photo's when i see my GF again!

Wait... Admins have girlfriends?! :huh: Hands and Mums don't count ya know....

Will be testing out the ping fix, Thanks!

Seems like a cool server, joined earlier for a while as well as teamspeak but my mic was playing up, server admins seem like a friendly bunch of folk.

Will hopefully get on again and paly some with you all as its getting dull doing the lonewolf thing.

Had my friend join and he kept getting shot at by a sniper. Not so sure I want to join this server now... lol

Played on this server a couple of hours ago had a great laugh will defo be playing on there server on a regular basis and team speak banter was great!!

The Scottish Guy (Scott)

I tried to play on your server for the past few days but i´m always kicked out because of the high ping =\

too bad it seems pretty cool

smkes is it ok if i stream your server at some point? im a low grade caster on twitch and jsut checking in advance if its ok that i stream while in ts and on the server. (wont flood ts with the stream talk... got push-to-talk on ts^^) ((also you can reply to this when i join ts next time your there))

yeah this server aint so great anymore, no offence but Ive been teleported to players who shoot me in the head when its finally going good, and then some other dude did a mass kill with throwing every1 in the air so yeah, whoho. :/

Unannounced server restart?!

Now the vehicle, for which I worked 2 hrs to get started, is gone.

P.S. Regular? Why?

Server was fine before...

Ok let me tell you all what happend:

There was massive hacks going on on the server!

simplePlan was the hacker!

We banned him! he overloaded the server and he made cars spawn..

We needed to remake the server because he broke it.. the cars that where not spawned are still there!

i am sorry for the problems.. we are doing the best we can to find hackers and ban them.. i also make a forum post of all hackers on our server!

We changed to Regular because of the TP hacks.. we now can see who is the one TPing and ban him aswell..

This is a small part of the Script log ::

19.08.2012 11:19:33: SimplePRO (193.41.76.227:2304) 1e87cd456fb33480deca02040d87c494 - #0 "

if (isServer) then {

_dsasadsa = createVehicle ['SUV_PMC', [5791.24, 2160.75, 0], [], 0, 'CAN_COLLIDE'];

_dsasadsa setVariable ['ObjectID', 4152.65, true];

dayz_serverObjectMonitor set [count dayz_serverObjectMonitor, _dsasadsa];

_uid = _dsasadsa cal"

19.08.2012 11:19:51: SimplePRO (193.41.76.227:2304) 1e87cd456fb33480deca02040d87c494 - #0 "

if (isServer) then {

_dsasadsa = createVehicle ['policecar', [5778.42, 2154.73, 0], [], 0, 'CAN_COLLIDE'];

_dsasadsa setVariable ['ObjectID', 10675.3, true];

_uid = _dsasadsa c"

19.08.2012 11:23:41: SimplePRO (193.41.76.227:2304) 1e87cd456fb33480deca02040d87c494 - #0 "

if (isServer) then {

_dsasadsa = createVehicle ['LandRover_TK_CIV_EP1', [6347.64, 2481.22, 0], [], 0, 'CAN_COLLIDE'];

_dsasadsa setVariable ['ObjectID', 5340.18, true];

_uid = "

//smKes

smkes is it ok if i stream your server at some point? im a low grade caster on twitch and jsut checking in advance if its ok that i stream while in ts and on the server. (wont flood ts with the stream talk... got push-to-talk on ts^^) ((also you can reply to this when i join ts next time your there))

Offcourse you can! would be awsome!! :)

Had my friend join and he kept getting shot at by a sniper. Not so sure I want to join this server now... lol

That's just bad luck.. i am alive for 5 dayz now..

I tried to play on your server for the past few days but i´m always kicked out because of the high ping =\

too bad it seems pretty cool

Fixxed try again :)

K, thanks for clarifying.

Are the name tags and mapmarkers now on on regular? Would be very pvp'ish...

you have found a vehicle? lucky you :) I am running around the server like headless chicken, checking the spawns and no luck. the unanonced server restart has caught me running to heli crash site...

you have found a vehicle? lucky you :) I am running around the server like headless chicken, checking the spawns and no luck. the unanonced server restart has caught me running to heli crash site...

There are allot of Spawns!! we found Bus UAZ Gaz.. so just look :)

Sorry for that, but really blame the hacker

K, thanks for clarifying.

Are the name tags and mapmarkers now on on regular? Would be very pvp'ish...

We will set it back when we are a little more hack free.. we are now connected to a main system where cheaters will be taken care off :)