smKes

Dayz Horror Community | Multiple Servers | Website & Forums | TeamSpeak | Active Staff

Yeah...i see that....just trust no one and go *ghost*....but sadly...even *ghost* need drink/food ammo....and for my first game(played 10-12h) then get shot at airfield.....ive got shoot every time ...tak them ...15-30min to kill me :D

I'm in this server on the Elektro sniping hill shooting... cows and zombies. If your squad sees me I'm friendly fyi :)

Hello all, my in-game name is Aaron and my Skype name is metallicazza if anybody fancies teaming up with a newbie. I've not been playing very long, haven't even seen another player yet. Not really interested in PvP, more so exploration and gearing up!

playing has abruzzi in the server...im friendly..just wanna learn the game imo. if anyone wants to team up that would be great.

I think its so awsome that i see many friendly posts!! I am currently on hollyday! I will be back in 5 dayz.. have allot of fun all.. hope that you will have a great time..

To see the Nice comments really made my day!

//[sTH] smKes

I tried to join but it wont even find the server :-(

As you can probably tell im a noob and any help to get on would be great

keep trying...:) just try shut down and open again six launcher...:) i have the same problem sometimes find the right server

Download DayzCommander and your problem is solved!

Download DayzCommander and your problem is solved!

+1! dayzcommander rocks!

smkes, pls fix the ping kick issue! I really want to play on this server : (

I played yesterday on this server and....sadly not everyone are friends(again)i saw a guy when i was on the roof of police station...a stand up just *dance* to let him know iam friendly....he just start shoot.....luckely...he didnt kill me...at thats over....screw being good guy...EVERY person i met shot me....so guys headed towards me...and with luck i kill him(my first murder.....eee second...but in both cases i just protect myself :/ )

i do not shoot at sight...

+1! dayzcommander rocks!

smkes, pls fix the ping kick issue! I really want to play on this server : (

Awsome to hear you like dayz commander.. i love it aswell..

I tried to fix the USA ping issue, buten the battleeye keeps kicking 150+.. i am now on hollyday.. i will make a ticket to my host.. maybe hey can help.. i let you know as soon as they replied..

//[sTH] smKes

would like to play here with my 3 mates if its friendly that is im a dayz vet they are both new players our names are Vaerox/master creap/Jellybeat[NL] we are all dutch and would rly like a server where we can just have a little fun and get some gear without them being shot all the time when im picking them up =P

plz let me know if ur friendly and will not shoot ppl without weapons or that arent rly dangerous if this is the case we are rdy to roll and make ur server proud!! =)

would like to play here with my 3 mates if its friendly that is im a dayz vet they are both new players our names are Vaerox/master creap/Jellybeat[NL] we are all dutch and would rly like a server where we can just have a little fun and get some gear without them being shot all the time when im picking them up =P

plz let me know if ur friendly and will not shoot ppl without weapons or that arent rly dangerous if this is the case we are rdy to roll and make ur server proud!! =)

Iam friend...but i cant tell(no mic...) but i *dance* and crouch :D

Server is totaly friendly ive not yet been killed by a player only the walkers

You are lucky...i get shot here....but i survive and killed that b****

Hey guys,

is your teamspeak server offline atm? My TS just can't establish a connection to 94.242.22.2:10014. -_-

Hey guys,

is your teamspeak server offline atm? My TS just can't establish a connection to 94.242.22.2:10014. -_-

might be because yah missed a number there mate its 94.242.227.2:10014

I tried to fix the USA ping issue, buten the battleeye keeps kicking 150+.. i am now on hollyday.. i will make a ticket to my host.. maybe hey can help.. i let you know as soon as they replied..

//[sTH] smKes

Hey, just trying to help you out instead of complaining all the time, lol. If you've already done this, then disregard. I noticed in http://dayzmod.com/f...administration/ under the section titled "managed servers" for hosts who use acp/tcadmin (i think you said you were using tcadmin?) that you shouldn't edit the files while the server is running.

Have you tried changing the max ping value while the server was running? If no, then I apologize for just being redundent, just trying to help. If the server was running, Perhaps this is the issue?

Edited by Pvster

Hi guys

not exactly a new player here, but I like "friendly" servers and play PVE, so I joined FR191 a few dayz ago. So far, I enjoyed playing on it, although the ping / connection isn't as stable as on DE server for me. But until now I haven't got a disconnect, only red pingtimes of ~150 ms. No big deal.

Yesterday the server was getting fuller and fuller until max (around 5-6 GMT), and I knew from the experience the last weeks what would happen next: troll alarm aka scriptkiddie attacking. Hopefully I bailed out right in time, and then saw via web that the little prick managed to kill 3/4 of the servers population...

I hope smKes and his admin team will be alerted of he fact that their server now is - no wonder - a regular target of dayz scum and take appropriate measures (at least with the tools available for admins).

I also appreciate that smKes openly stated he will never abuse his admin powers, a rare example among dayz admins. :thumbsup:

My ingame name is Smoke da Joint, and I will gladly help new players. I am not in the ts3 server, though.

As stated above, I am a friendly player, and wish to continue the path of the righteous. I will call *friendly* via VOIP whenever I come near another player, or stay undetected for my own protection.

See you guys in the wilderness. Keep up the good work, smKes.