smKes

Dayz Horror Community | Multiple Servers | Website & Forums | TeamSpeak | Active Staff

You added Nameplates to server??Thats great!! :)

If you see me(Richard)iam friendly and trying to be a medic :)

SRY for triple post :/...

Edited by Kapr

haha happy you like it! i wlll not shoot :)

We could of had a party bus on the go if it wasn't for simplePlan!! We had to do with a pimp suv I suppose :P

no worries. i will find another heli spawn. also saw your bus driving through zelenogorsk :)

I have same name ingame (Azri) so if you see me, dont shoot please. I am friendly and will not try kill you unless you shoot at me :)

Edited by Azri

no worries. i will find another heli spawn. also saw your bus driving through zelenogorsk :)

I have same name ingame (Azri) so if you see me, dont shoot please. I am friendly and will not try kill you unless you shoot at me :)

Haha yes that was us :P

Oh yeah i promised to show a picture of me and my GF..

qsHer.jpg

With nametags on, the chance you get shot is MUCH higher, than a friendly reaction.

Most of the players are there for pvp only, and nametags give them a very good tool for spotting other players.

Imho, this will get a massive pvp server if it stays that way, and particularly noob-unfriendly.

well me and my brother will hop on the server later on. gotta eat first. :D so ign: psybboollll and Anders are friendly do not shoot us plz. and if anyone need it and one of us have it we are always willing to aid with bandage and blood bags.

Ok Logging onto the server.

Medic at your service. Add me to steam: Pvster if you need medical attention.

Or not... Cant find the server lol

Edited by Pvster

Use dayzcommander! it will fix the not finding the server

For once in this game i am happy i was out in the open here goes, i saw a car parked at a shelter on an open field thinking i would defiently wanna get my hands on that one! well guess what a Bandit spawned right next to me just all outta nowhere ! im just THIS happy i had found a Ak in a deer stand 5 mins before and we had a open fire fight 3 meters away from each others, both died :( but im just happy i didnt die in vain this time!!! name was Mark and some xhadjlasb other bandit cant spell his name might have seen us pop up on screen =), and also smKes u scare the heck outta me when u just all of sudden talks to the server :P something about an axe man earlier =]

With nametags on, the chance you get shot is MUCH higher, than a friendly reaction.

Most of the players are there for pvp only, and nametags give them a very good tool for spotting other players.

Imho, this will get a massive pvp server if it stays that way, and particularly noob-unfriendly.

Yeah..but YOU can see them too. It will be easy to spot a camping sniper :)

AAARGHH just some FUCK*** liitle kid killed me...and destroy my ATV...so i go for a revange(because my brothers character was nearby)

BUT i shoot him one time...and this RETA*** without balls disconnected himself....nice coward....

EDIT: question :D i have hero skin...after reaching 5k humanity my debug monitor reset(is it normal?)

And i now spawn...and have 0 humanity(normal?)I have the hero skin.

Edited by Kapr
  • Like 1

Getting ready to Log in(and die alot) for the first time =-) I am friendly so please dont shoot me to often lol

Playing for less than 3 minutes and I get shot while im figureing out my controls =-) lol hope you like the bandage I had! lol

I think i just get killed by a hacker :/ i was in apartment block i cherno on stairs going down when i was shoot at the back(head)But no one was behind me....:/

Or someone is spawn behind me...hope you enjoy my M16A2 M203 :D

Edited by Kapr

I've actually never killed anyone in the game. Just once because they asked me too he had broken legs and I have no idea how to fix it. I've been playing the game for almost a week but I'm still a major noob at it. I've must have done something wrong when installing the mod too because I never spawn with any of my previous gear and I'm not talking about my character's death because he is still alive. Dosen't really matter though I got use to starting off fresh every game.

usually if you change server and you are prompted to create new character. either the old server or new one is private server. eg not connected to hive therefore old character cannot be used on this server.

Probaly restarting im a about to jump on. if anyone wants to get on the TS server ill be in the Dayz general lobby to try and meet an group up with some folks. same name in game.

have u changed the time zone on this server as ive just logged in and its 17:30 instead of 20:30 as it says on Dayz commander

Edited by Ghastous

also im not keen on nameplates as its ezier for players to spot u and more unrealistic (like it aint realistic enough lol) so my opinion is to see them off again for more fun and harder spotting

Edited by Ghastous