smKes

Dayz Horror Community | Multiple Servers | Website & Forums | TeamSpeak | Active Staff

Cant join server, keep getting kicked off for having a ping of <150.

Will be frequenting this server with 3-5 of my mates.

Great to hear! when you want your own TS channel for you and your mates let me know!

Cant join server, keep getting kicked off for having a ping of <150.

I have changed the battleeye to 300 ping, but it keeps kicking people with high ping.. made a ticket so i am waiting for response

Server Update!

FR191 Will have there own EMT- Medic team set up! to take friendly server to the next level.. We will have a team of 5 Medics helping people in aid on any side of the battle! They don't pick sides they just the weak in need of aid!

I think this is an awsome update to our server and i thank "EMT-Jasz" who came up with the idea!

Are you interested in being a EMT member? please respond in this in this forum something about yourself and why you think you are suitable for the job! Come up with original ideas because we only have 4 slots left!

EMT-Jasz will respond in this channel and make his team together.. You also have your own TS channel where people can ask for aid!

All your help will be rewarded by our Special Opps squad who is going in the field getting the best gear! So all EMT guys will get full support from our Server!

I hope to hear from you soon..

//[sTH] smKes

Hey guys, Im currently downloading Arma2 and will hopefully be playing Dayz later on.

Im looking forward to playing.

Im 24 in the Uk, really looking forward to this, Ive been travelling in Australia for years, This is my first shot at a PC game since Call of duty 2 back in the good old days.

I like a challenge, is this server "easy" or will I still be on edge? I hope its just as challenging as other servers.

I know nothing about this game apart from the bare basics. Feel free to throw some advice.

Ta.

p.s While looking at the download I see something called nexuiz and a download time of 9 hours. wtf is this 2004? Do I need this nexuiz for the game to work?

Edited by daytodaze

Hey guys, Im currently downloading Arma2 and will hopefully be playing Dayz later on.

Im 24 in the Uk, really looking forward to this, Ive been travelling in Australia for years, This is my first shot at a PC game since Call of duty 2 back in the good old days.

I like a challenge, is this server "easy" or will I still be on edge? I hope its just as challenging as other servers.

I know nothing about this game apart from the bare basics. Feel free to throw some advice.

Ta.

p.s While looking at the download I see something called nexuiz and a download time of 9 hours. wtf is this 2004? Do I need this nexuiz for the game to work?

The server is Vetaran with Aim! So player names will NOT show!

My advice will be just to kill yourself untill you are in Elektro or Cherno those sities will provide the game mecanics.. until you know all of them you can go outside the city in the forrest.. that´s how i played and i worked perfect for me!

Your PS.. i don´t understand.. sorry..

Hope it all goes smooth and welcome on our server !

//[sTH] smKes

Hi all,

I am going on hollyday!!!! I will be back at 19/08.. The Main admin will be Dimi. if you have any questions regarding to the server just post them here and we will try and contact you!

Just enjoy the server while i am gone :)

If you want a server channel you can ask any of the Admin or TSAdmin online..

//[sTH] smKes

I would love to become an EMT. Just gotta connect to the server first, but I'm in! Tell me how I can go about applying for the EMT positon. I love coordinating with people and being neutral through conflicts while lending a helping hand.

Ta.

You don't need Nexuiz. Thats a different game all together, you must have accidentally hit download.

cant seem to find the server on the list...:\

Try using DayzCommander! It will be in there..

//[sTH] smKes

I would love to become an EMT. Just gotta connect to the server first, but I'm in! Tell me how I can go about applying for the EMT positon. I love coordinating with people and being neutral through conflicts while lending a helping hand.

Awsome to hear Pvster! i am going on hollyday now, but i asked Jasz he watch the forum! If that is not the case i will start it up when i am back from hollyday! I will add you in friends and we will keep in touch :)

//[sTH] smKes

trying to find ur server but having no luck also cant get TS to work either

EDIT: found the server so friendly coming in (also noob :D )

EDIT 2 : says ur server is outdated dunno if thats good or not lol

EDIT 3: i cant seem to join ur server im stuck on the loading screen now for at least 20 mins lol

Edited by Ghastous

I'm interested too in a friendly server. However I can see how this would also be abused by PvP trolls.

To the OP - in light of the comments above can you re-post the details please and let us know if its fully updated etc?

• Like 1

ignore the last post i made i got it working b4 work. Some reason i was using the program that the website says to use six something but it wasnt updating the game so switched to the commander and everything is fine inc teamspeak :D

Did everyone just get ported somewhere? I ALT-F4 the moment i was no longer in the same place i was

Sounds like a great server! I'll give it a try... friendly :)

Is this server good for survivers in team? i have shot at every server :( for a whole game i even shooting to anyone....now iam really scared to even walk in wildrness :D

I'm very friendly... I'll never kill another player. I even got killed for it today. Some player in a gillie suit asked me if I was friendly, and I said I was... backed away from him, and continued on my search of the grocery store. He followed me for a bit, and then (satisfied that I was friendly I guess) he gave me an assault rifle. I thanked him, but I didn't equip it since I have rotten luck with the guns in this game and would much rather take my chances zombie killing with my trusty hatchet. He told me to follow him and help him kill some other players. I said no thank you and dropped the rifle he gave me so he could have it back. He then shot me. :(