smKes

Dayz Horror Community | Multiple Servers | Website & Forums | TeamSpeak | Active Staff

I will look into this when i am done working! thanks allot for the info and i hope ( Mark ) you are right.. i will come back to you all on this subject

Ok all!

I have a BIG announcement to make.. As you might or might not know we have been planning some great things for Surviving the Horror! We all love the game and community around it. I started this server just for fun with some friends.. Made a post here and there to make it more populair, but it soon got out of control! We have a awsome server with allot of people playing on it.. Yesterday we even had like 15 people on TS who couldn't join the server because it was to full..

There is going to be a change in that!

Surviving the Horror will be expanding into there own Dedicated server!! Me and my team will set up a private hive with 3/4 servers connected to it! I will give an update about this subject later!

Other than just expanding in servers we came up with what i think is an AWSOME idea! As you know my clan stands for being good and just helping people, but offcourse there are always the Douchebags and Bandits who come and fuck it all up.. What we did is we made a 2nd clan within the community.. It is called CTH - Creating the Horror.. It will be an ongoing battle between the two HUGE clans.. Both will have there own main server for all people to join! the leaders of both clans keep in touch making it all go smooth.. Also there will be epic battle events weekly!!!

Both clans are now recruiting the best they can. We want to have a player base around 100 people in our community.. If you chose your side there is no way back! You will have your own Clan channel in our TS and you would not be able to communicate with the enemy clan!

I think this is a fun way of playing together.. just making something out of this awsome game what i have not seen before..

As for the Donation.. People where asking me allot of questions around the donation area.. Wel i can just say that my plans are costing a fortune.. hosting a Dedicated server will cost me 95,- a month so i will not be able to do all that by myself! that's why i added a donation option to our Project..

I will be setting up a meeting in 28/08/2012 GMT+1 01.00..

If you have any questions you would like to ask regarding to this or if you have any tips or ideas you wanna share with me please join our TS on that meeting.. We will be discussing all of the subjects as a big group.

For now i hope i awsnered some of my plans to you all and i hope i did not dissapoint anyone in the way..

Have allot of fun on the server and TS and if you want to join

STH or CTH

post in this channel

Format post :

How long are you playing Dayz:

Do you have a mic:

Choose you Destiny:

Also give an explenation why you want to join that side!

//[sTH] smKes

• Like 2

probably lot of you are aware of vehicle issues. for people who are not - do not waste your time trying to fix a vehicle. it will break after the restart. I have met one player in Stary Sobor, trying to fix the car there. He did pretty good job but was not aware of this issue. I know it does not work because I have tried to fix same vehicle for past 2 days :)

Vehicles are screwed up BIG TIME in the current version. Yesterday, I was on a bicycle, when the 5 pm gmt restart occured. After relog, the bike was gone, and a completely fixed bus was in the spot where I last put the bicycle.

@smKes

BTW, the server restart at around 6 pm gmt was manually?!? Would be very nice to announce out-of-the-norm server restarts in the future! I knew it was coming, as you were kicked by BE for trying to spawn a vehicle :P

But I think 30 or 60 sec would be enough for _everyone_ to properly save before server shutdown... Thanks :thumbsup:

Vehicles are screwed up BIG TIME in the current version. Yesterday, I was on a bicycle, when the 5 pm gmt restart occured. After relog, the bike was gone, and a completely fixed bus was in the spot where I last put the bicycle.

@smKes

BTW, the server restart at around 6 pm gmt was manually?!? Would be very nice to announce out-of-the-norm server restarts in the future! I knew it was coming, as you were kicked by BE for trying to spawn a vehicle :P

But I think 30 or 60 sec would be enough for _everyone_ to properly save before server shutdown... Thanks :thumbsup:

Yeah the Admin panel is broken right now.. i can join with my Rcongui but i couldn't type in it.. Now i can but idid not know at the time how to.. We where testing if cars where still not saving.. i have not been playing allot myself and if a server is full i wont restart for nothing it was a test, and you are right about it.. i will now make announcements in the future!

Wohoo

Donatiegegevens

Totaalbedrag: €5,00 EUR

Valuta: euro's

Doel: Surviving the Horror

Donateur: Itzthatguy / CTH

I want to thank you for your donation! You will receive your items shortly and i will update the list so all can see the donations.. Let's make something awsome of our project!

Edited by smKes

um there is the sth and now cth, some guy mentioned a third party entering the warzone, what will happen to us civ's we who jsut try to survive this zombie apocalyps, will the sth be able to keep us safe from the terrorising cth or will we live in fear for how our lives might end at the hands of these villains, or will this third party change the balance between good and evil on fr191. well i wanna live to sit by a campfire in a unknown future and tell the tale of "the great war over fr191" so guys and gals (if theres any) lets make history so you dont fall in to oblivion. make your names immortal thru your actions and remember dont kill me..... someone gotta tell your tale at the end. ^^

good luck to both sth and cth and have fun everyone. ill be in the grayzone and try to survive (yes all is gray when you lose blood constantly.xD)

• Like 1

How long are you playing Dayz: Since Sunday, August 19t 2012 (less then a week!)

Do you have a mic: Yup, MIC and headset

Choose you Destiny: STH

I also believe in doing good and helping others. I've always been more of a lonewolf when it comes to MMORPG's or FPS (except for COD on PS3), so I'd like to definitely get into a group dynamic with a bunch of good players. I'm definitely a noob at this game, but have made big strides the past few nights.

Edited by s1mpd1ddy

As of 7:45 PM CDT player "Mark" is teleporting around the server, invisible, and breaking people's legs with a silenced M9.

Yeah!!! so that was that...i playing with my brother 2 days ago and this happen to him too!.He just fell on the ground with broken bone....i stay next to him and there was nobody around....then he heal himself...stand up...and happened again(so we figure that was not a bug but hacker) So we rather disconect...:-/

Yeah!!! so that was that...i playing with my brother 2 days ago and this happen to him too!.He just fell on the ground with broken bone....i stay next to him and there was nobody around....then he heal himself...stand up...and happened again(so we figure that was not a bug but hacker) So we rather disconect...:-/

i even wonder how u would assume it was me? when i see a survivor i see no names on them! Besides that he mention that i should be invisible? how can he see me but not see me and still say i have a M9 silenced ?!

Anyways i tried logging in again today and the ban is still up :( hopefully this get clarified when smKes get home and have a few minutes to look into things..

i even wonder how u would assume it was me? when i see a survivor i see no names on them! Besides that he mention that i should be invisible? how can he see me but not see me and still say i have a M9 silenced ?!

Anyways i tried logging in again today and the ban is still up :( hopefully this get clarified when smKes get home and have a few minutes to look into things..

i didnt said that was you....i said that happened to my brother too....

to smKes...so what should i do at this server?is this server some sort of battlezone and i get shoot by everyone?i have hero skin and i dont shoot at anyone...but even that...how i reckognize clans if name tags are off?

Nice to see servers reaching out to the community but I have to say, the whole "items for donation" thing you have going on seems a little sketchy.

i didnt said that was you....i said that happened to my brother too....

to smKes...so what should i do at this server?is this server some sort of battlezone and i get shoot by everyone?i have hero skin and i dont shoot at anyone...but even that...how i reckognize clans if name tags are off?

We are going to host 3 servers when we have all the money together.. We will have a meeting monday then i will come back at this!

No you can just play it's just for the big groups to have some action :) you can just hang around like you always do, but we will have a warr :)

Nice to see servers reaching out to the community but I have to say, the whole "items for donation" thing you have going on seems a little sketchy.

thanks for your reply! I know i sounds scetchy, but we have a huge camp with allot of gear.. it's just so people have something in return when they donate for our Dedicated server..

//smKes

I will look into this when i am done working! thanks allot for the info and i hope ( Mark ) you are right.. i will come back to you all on this subject

Found any information smKes ?

Hey im totally down on playing on this server, I just dont know how to.. someone pls help me ?

I dont know how to join a specifik server -.-

Hey im totally down on playing on this server, I just dont know how to.. someone pls help me ?

I dont know how to join a specifik server -.-

http://www.dayzcommander.com/

download this and just let all servers refresh(about 4.5k servers) and just type at the filter FR191 and you find it 100% :)

NICE....Hacker just teleported all to nowhere and make us dance :D

EDIT: Or iam on the other server? :D sry a realy dont know :D DayzComm jsut spawning Recent servers...:/

Edited by Kapr

died 4 times in 1 hour. so many "skillers" in elektro. hope you are happy with yourself. shooting unarmed players with sniper rifles or automatic weapons...

edit: 5 times. some pro sniper. gratz on killing player with flashlight

Edited by Azri

Seems like a really good project :)

With the amount of people now already playing, this can't go wrong.

Really hoping to be able to be a part of this, will help you guys out if needed,

Cheers!

Seems like this is a great idea, I'd love to finally meet some people who really are friendly, instead of someone who comes and picks me up in a bus only to drive 100 feet to shoot me in the head :/

I have a question about the donations though - If I donate and get a backpack, how long do I keep the backpack? Until I die? For a month? Forever? Thanks!

Seems like this is a great idea, I'd love to finally meet some people who really are friendly, instead of someone who comes and picks me up in a bus only to drive 100 feet to shoot me in the head :/

I have a question about the donations though - If I donate and get a backpack, how long do I keep the backpack? Until I die? For a month? Forever? Thanks!

Hi there! thx for the support :)

Well we give it to you once, because we don't have unlimited stock, but it's just a nice thing for you as apriciation that you help us get our plan going! also if you are interested in joining! we are recruiting :)

//smKes

Hi!

Total n00b here, but i finally let go of my paranoia when i found your server. Oh the irony, first thing that happens is i get sniped in the head atop a hospital building...

Hope this was a one time occurance, would be nice with a server focusing, as you say, on teamwork/coop :-)

Hi sorry to put a downer on this thread but I won't be playing on this server anymore, for the past week or more all I have managed to do is get coast sniped by automatic weapons and ghillie guys , plus even guys in hero skins kill you after saving their unarmed butts from zombie (Tsk) clan, only reason I know his clan tag is that he spoke to and thanked me before finding a weapon and killing me.

I'll play on a server where ppl can't hide behind a failed idea it was a nice try Smk but with current game no able to be realised.

i don't control all what's happening, but i can tell you that STH is doing all we can to have fun with eachother and have a nice envirement! Come to our TS some time! :)

Have fun on the server

//smKes