smKes

Dayz Horror Community | Multiple Servers | Website & Forums | TeamSpeak | Active Staff

That's too bad!

So your decision to close this server stands?

I see, it's running with veteran again - thanks, that's good. I will stay with this server as long as it lasts.

Can you also tell when the automatic server restarts now will be?

We will go on with the server! I spoke with the clan and we had an awsome idea so yeah we will be haning on i hope for a long time!

why 3dp on? That 3dp is killing the game and gives retarded kiddie snipers unfair advantage?

I play only on servers without 3dp...but in any case wish u luck with the server!

Uhh yeah well we will like to play 3th person.. and i don't snipe, but just the walking around is better instead of having a big gun blocking the screen

Edited by smKes

Im from German and test the server for a while..

Its running pretty good, only the car on Myshkino is bugged, but it was a time a go when i repaired it at last.

So im on it, running good and if there are problems with hackers etc. , the admins would do anything against it i know ;)

Been playing on this server since the 1st day I started playing DayZ. The admins are always on, both in-game & on the TS3 and playing with others on this server is what makes this game fun :)

Server is not going down btw, it was just a temporary decision that was wrong.

I look forward to more people joining, (if possible, considering that it almost is full 24/7) to play with. Remember to join our teamspeak server!

-STH Classified

Edited by Classified64

Server Donate!

Hi all,

As you may or may not know this server is just the beginning for my plans on Dayz. Me and my Clan are going to host Multible servers. It will cost us allot of money and i can't do it all by myself.

For that we made a Donate option! There will be benefits when you donate to our server. See for more info at Benafits of Donation

Click on this link to donate to our server :: Donate Here

Benafits of donation

When you donate you will receive an ingame item! it will be depending on the amount you donate! I will have a log that i will be list in the link below that shows you who Dontated and what amount we received so you all can see i only use this for the servers and not for anything else. I hope you all like the idea and i hope "Surviving the Horror" will have allot of nice servers with all game types for you to play on!

Benafit list:

3,- | 1x Cayote Backpack

5,- | 1x Ghillie suit

8,- | 1x M9 SD + 4x M9SD Mags

10.- | 1x L85A2AWS + 4x Stanag Mags

15,- |-1x AS50 + 2x Nato Rounds + 2x M107 Mags

20,- | VIP Members status on TS

After you have donated 20,- the list will reset and you start from the Cayote Backpack!

Remember this is just you helping us and we are doing something in return for you!

If you are interested in donating and receiving an item come to our TS : 94.242.227.2:10014 or Send me an email to : Remco_Tesselaar@hotmail.com

If you are just interested in donating then you can just click the Donate button

I hope you like the idea and have fun on our server!

Edited by smKes

PayPal cannot process this transaction because of a problem with the seller's website. Please contact the seller directly to resolve this problem.

It's Fixxed! Thanks allot for your update!

Server Donate!

Hi all,

As you may or may not know this server is just the beginning for my plans on Dayz. Me and my Clan are going to host Multible servers. It will cost us allot of money and i can't do it all by myself.

For that we made a Donate option! There will be benefits when you donate to our server. See for more info at Benafits of Donation

Click on this link to donate to our server :: Donate Here

Benafits of donation

When you donate you will receive an ingame item! it will be depending on the amount you donate! I will have a log that i will be list in the link below that shows you who Dontated and what amount we received so you all can see i only use this for the servers and not for anything else. I hope you all like the idea and i hope "Surviving the Horror" will have allot of nice servers with all game types for you to play on!

Benafit list:

3,- | 1x Cayote Backpack

5,- | 1x Ghillie suit

8,- | 1x M9 SD + 4x M9SD Mags

10.- | 1x L85A2AWS + 4x Stanag Mags

15,- |-1x AS50 + 2x Nato Rounds + 2x M107 Mags

20,- | VIP Members status on TS

After you have donated 20,- the list will reset and you start from the Cayote Backpack!

Remember this is just you helping us and we are doing something in return for you!

If you are interested in donating and receiving an item come to our TS : 94.242.227.2:10014 or Send me an email to : Remco_Tesselaar@hotmail.com

If you are just interested in donating then you can just click the Donate button

I hope you like the idea and have fun on our server!

Edited by smKes
  • Like 1

Huge Update!!!!!

Hello Remco Tesselaar (Surviving the Horror),

Today we've released a MAJOR security patch for DayZ.

You must do the following,

1. Install - DayZ 1.7.2.5 & Arma2OA 96061 Security Patch

2. Goto Configuration Files => "Server Configuraiton File" Configuration Editor and save your file as it is without any changes.

3. Start your DayZ server.

You must do this A.S.A.P to avoid any hackers on your server.

This patch should resolve most of the hacking issues on your server.

It prevents spawning of vehicles and weapons, it also prevents users from being able to acquire the server.cfg variables.

Best Regards,

Vilayer LTD

• Like 1

after the latest update i havent seen a single car etc. spawn. been on a bunch of restarted servers and no spawn at all. so i dont know if the hacked spawn block also blocks regular car spawns etc. might be worth looking into. ive been chasing around half the map after any type of vehicle and not even a busted bike anywhere. havent checked on fr191 yet tho, mostly fresh restarted us/swe/de.

but ill be on fr191 later today, time for camping.. if i can find a damn tent that is xD (and yes camping as in making a camp and fireplace not sniper camp electro/cherno from 1k meters distance. )

also smkes i got a few questionmarks around the donate subject, so if you happen to see me in ts as active and not afk then plz stop by. (nothing big just a question or two about it)

When all the problems regarding vehicles, tents, etc. are gone, I will consider a donation!

But as the state of the game is right now, I am currently not willing to spend one more €.

Waiting for 7.3, and we'll see.

THC i think ur missunderstanding the post made by Remco about the donations. The donations are there purely to help with his servers as there is some good plans that are in action which i wont go into detail as its Remco's idea and i dont wanna steal all the joy but trust me when i say this they will be no more problems with spawns, tents, etc etc. I for one will be hitting the donation button as i love the sound and idea of the plan thats coming real soon :D Remco as deffently got my beans.

Edited by Ghastous
  • Like 1

THC i think ur missunderstanding the post made by Remco about the donations. The donations are there purely to help with his servers as there is some good plans that are in action which i wont go into detail as its Remco's idea and i dont wanna steal all the joy but trust me when i say this they will be no more problems with spawns, tents, etc etc. I for one will be hitting the donation button as i love the sound and idea of the plan thats coming real soon :D Remco as deffently got my beans.

Yes, purely to support his server and/or ideas he has with it. That's what I understood, too. ;)

But the problems regarding vehicles/tents are the dev's problems, so I don't understand how he wants to fix them himself (or will he go private with his server(s)?)

As long as that stands in the way between beeing able to play dayz for let's say 50% instead of 100%, I am not really willing to dish out more money for that game/mod.

That said, I'm looking forward to hearing Remco'S ideas/plans soon.

I will clear some air when i will be back from work.. You are looking in the right way there THC.. ;)

Huge Update!!!!!

Hello Remco Tesselaar (Surviving the Horror),

Today we've released a MAJOR security patch for DayZ.

You must do the following,

1. Install - DayZ 1.7.2.5 & Arma2OA 96061 Security Patch

2. Goto Configuration Files => "Server Configuraiton File" Configuration Editor and save your file as it is without any changes.

3. Start your DayZ server.

You must do this A.S.A.P to avoid any hackers on your server.

This patch should resolve most of the hacking issues on your server.

It prevents spawning of vehicles and weapons, it also prevents users from being able to acquire the server.cfg variables.

Best Regards,

Vilayer LTD

Does this mean FR191 is save from hacking?

Does this mean FR191 is save from hacking?

It means that most of the hacking issues will in the past, but i have not tested it yet.. I am currently on my job so i will check it tonight!

Ok guys i have an announcement to make!

[sTH] Is in war right now! an evil bandit clan rises on our server called CTH - Creating the Horror.. there will be battles between the two clans.. What side are you going to pick.. Join our TS to join one of the groups.. Are you Evil and dare to take up against my team or are you good and a true man joining STH..

let the best man win!

it's on!!!

• Like 1

I would like to formally state that the EFS will also be participating in the battle, would the leaders of both side message me

probably lot of you are aware of vehicle issues. for people who are not - do not waste your time trying to fix a vehicle. it will break after the restart. I have met one player in Stary Sobor, trying to fix the car there. He did pretty good job but was not aware of this issue. I know it does not work because I have tried to fix same vehicle for past 2 days :)

Edited by Azri

It means that most of the hacking issues will in the past, but i have not tested it yet.. I am currently on my job so i will check it tonight!

As of 7:45 PM CDT player "Mark" is teleporting around the server, invisible, and breaking people's legs with a silenced M9.

Yep i just got a message saying i was banned (Mark) truth is i havent been playing much this evening besides been stuck at the edge of the map in my tractor which i got fired on from someone so i logged off and just now came back to this message ? i am now in a store in a city i dont know name of lotting up supplies so i have by no means been teleporting around breaking people's legs! i dont even have a M9 but a G17 !