SurvivalServers (DayZ)

Game Server Hosting by SurvivalServers.com *** INSTANT SETUP | CUSTOM CP | FTP | CUSTOM MODS | ANTI-HACK **

Hey man, If you guys get a second I'd like to talk to you about a couple of things. If you have a means of contact I'd appreciate a few minutes!

Hey man, If you guys get a second I'd like to talk to you about a couple of things. If you have a means of contact I'd appreciate a few minutes!

Please submit a ticket on our website! Thanks

Just rented a server yesturday but it doesent seem like theres any vehicles on the server, be that bikes or automotive transport.

Just rented a server yesturday but it doesent seem like theres any vehicles on the server, be that bikes or automotive transport.

New hive servers take a while to get situated. Please be patient and wait 24-72 hours while your server spawns new vehicles.

Edited by SurvivalServers

We are launching the 96836 and 96867 beta patches tonight.

It's not recommended to update to these as they've not yet been sufficiently tested.

UPDATE: Only 1 spot left in Los Angeles! We're almost sold out of all whitelisted locations.

Any word on Atlanta servers? Or availability on more Jacksonville servers? I'm located in South Carolina, so I'd definitely want a closer server vice whats currently available now. Thanks beforehand...I submitted a tc as well.

Now announcing the Survival Servers affiliate program! Earn 10% forever:

http://www.survivalservers.com/announcements.php?id=13

Any word on Atlanta servers? Or availability on more Jacksonville servers? I'm located in South Carolina, so I'd definitely want a closer server vice whats currently available now. Thanks beforehand...I submitted a tc as well.

We have a location coming to North Carolina, pre-order is up for that location.

Thanks again Survival Servers...I pre ordered a North Carolina server. Can't wait for it to go live.

Thanks again Survival Servers...I pre ordered a North Carolina server. Can't wait for it to go live.

Welcome aboard!

Private hive update coming at the end of this weekend :)

UPDATE: Pre orders are available for the next batch of whitelisted servers!

We are officially testing our Private Hive servers (currently testing Lingor):

Come join and test with us!

US 1 Lingor Island | SurvivalServers.com Hive | (0.34/96061) [Regular] [3DP:ON|CH:ON] [GMT+7] - hosted by HumanGenome

69.162.65.194:2312

Awesome, We want a private hive as well..Good to know you guys will be doing it! Downloading lingor now to check it out!

Edited by RedRumy3
  • Like 1

We are officially testing our Private Hive servers (currently testing Lingor):

Come join and test with us!

US 1 Lingor Island | SurvivalServers.com Hive | (0.34/96061) [Regular] [3DP:ON|CH:ON] [GMT+7] - hosted by HumanGenome

69.162.65.194:2312

Any update for Survival Servers customers on when Private Hive will be available? Shout out to my buddy "Hero" at Survival Servers! :)

-Nathan

Still working on it, update coming this week.

There are a lot of different additions we are working on that is going to make our hive lots of fun to play in!

We will be releasing details shortly!

• Like 1

When do you guys plan on releasing the latest arma build?

We will launch this tonight, sorry for the wait we have been very busy working on our private hive. You will be all taken care of shortly. 96751 will be your most stable option until we release the new Beta tonight.

Edit: Done, please find the updates from the Updates page.

• Like 1

i wanna say what an outstanding service these guys offer.. quick responses. quick service. handled all my issues ASAP and trust me, im a whiner lol.

Thanks!

PLEASE COME OUT WITH PRIVATE SERVERS :) Ty

server is back up and running after some down time. The staff was very polite with me. Although I was mad about the down time the fault lies on the hosting company that hosted my server directly.

Edited by Zombie Camper

i wanna say what an outstanding service these guys offer.. quick responses. quick service. handled all my issues ASAP and trust me, im a whiner lol.

Thanks!

PLEASE COME OUT WITH PRIVATE SERVERS :) Ty

We are planning on releasing our private hive very soon. I'd say were about 99% finished. Stay tuned!

They have always been very polite but my server has been down for a while. I opened a ticket last night and someone tried helping me but let me know that he would have to escalate it to someone who can help out a little more. Since then no one has responded to my ticket. Server has been down for almost 9 hours now. First time I have received bad server from them so I will keep this updated.

Hey Zombie, can you please give me your ticket # and I will make sure this is taken care of immediately. Sorry for the wait!

UPDATE: Private hive release will be very soon! Come join us on our Chernarus and Lingor private servers so you can gear up your character before we setup your own private server.

Test Servers:

US 2 Lingor | SurvivalServers.com Hive (v1.7.2.6/Beta 96751) [Veteran] [3DP:ON CH:ON] [GMT-6] - hosted by SurvivalServers

US 3 Chernarus | SurvivalServers.com Hive (v1.7.2.6/Beta 96751) [Veteran] [3DP:ON CH:ON] [GMT-6] - hosted by SurvivalServers

SurvivalServers, when will you have servers available for rent in the EU?

Our host is currently sold out of servers in the EU. Please message us if you know of any other reliable dedicated server providers in your area!

UPDATE: Only 2 whitelisted servers are avalilable in the US right now located in Kansas City, MO. Act fast before they sell out and your server will be setup within 1-2 hours maximum!