SurvivalServers (DayZ)

Game Server Hosting by SurvivalServers.com *** INSTANT SETUP | CUSTOM CP | FTP | CUSTOM MODS | ANTI-HACK **

Anyone who has installed the new hive and rmod managed to get past the loading screen?

How did you get it to work?

Well, I'm getting in but can't get past the loading screen

Have you guys tried launching through Steam and just putting the launch options in Steam ? I was just getting ready to install this and I saw your post.

Can we get a link to the changes we get from the 3.4 to 3.5 ? I'm not sure any of us know why we need to update to 3.5 ???

Can we save our mission file or do we need the new one ? I have a mission file that I added buildings and bases on so if possible I can just overwrite the new one with the old one unless we specifically need the new one.

You have to edit the launch parameters and add -mod=@rModLingor or -mod=@rModChernarus. Worked for me. Good luck.

Edit - see below, make sure you have the right DB user and pass

Edited by Painer

Ok it's all good now - make sure in your DB PASS and DB USER all that is is your name and pw for your phpadmin database MINUS the "dayz" part under your login name. For example if your database login name is "dayzbobsmith" your DB login is just "bobsmith" and its the same password

I can not log on to the phpdatabase. I removed the dayz like stated in the directions and it's a no go. Can we get some clarification please ?

Edited by Maxxgold

I havent' had any issues getting into my database, info hasn't changed - i can confirm i have successfully spawned a HMMVW with the 50 cal

• Like 1

I havent' had any issues getting into my database, info hasn't changed - i can confirm i have successfully spawned a HMMVW with the 50 cal

I think the way it works is you remove the dayz part for the config file but your username and password are the same for your database login details.

do i need to update this when ill get my server up? i even paid for the automatics update

hope atleast u will auto update it for me with da 5$

Edited by monkza

Shame non of the servers are in Australia. To 'rent' a server in this country costs a stupid amount of money . . . . .

On the off change it's possible : are you able to host in AU for say 10 - 15 slots for a similar price ? (private hive etc)

Edited by Psyl3nt

I think the way it works is you remove the dayz part for the config file but your username and password are the same for your database login details.

Yes this is correct.

do i need to update this when ill get my server up? i even paid for the automatics update

hope atleast u will auto update it for me with da 5$

Please let me know your order # and if you want rMod installed.

Yes this is correct.

Please let me know your order # and if you want rMod installed.

well i just paid for it the 5$ additional for it... do i need to make a ticket for it? my server is still on ''pending'' anyway..

earlier our server went down and now it wont connect to the database and the bliss.ini file has errors when clicking save. I have tried everything listed here but nothing works, ticket has been open for hrs with no reply. Anyone else have this issue?

OK deleted what I just put as server is now working again with Bliss 3.5.

But it is not working with Bliss 3.5 + RMOD is there something I am doing wrong?

Edited by bsmaff

OK deleted what I just put as server is now working again with Bliss 3.5.

But it is not working with Bliss 3.5 + RMOD is there something I am doing wrong?

Check the blisshive log and let me know if it says a mysql error because thats what im getting now

Where abouts can i find server_playersetup.sqf and server_functions.sqf, i would like to edit these files to add some stuff to our server, but i can't seem to find these anywhere, i have looked pretty much everywhere for these files, are they disabled so we can't edit them or what?

OK my server is now working 100% with RMOD there was a couple of things I forgot to change in the server settings.

So everything is good, I spawned an aircraft but was ridiculous to fly.

Survival Server admins please IGNORE TICKET: 287675

Thanks

Does anyone have the change log for bliss 3.5? want to see if its worth changing over.

Anyone know where in FTP to drop the latest arma 2 beta patches?

Edited by ShaneGT

Where abouts can i find server_playersetup.sqf and server_functions.sqf, i would like to edit these files to add some stuff to our server, but i can't seem to find these anywhere, i have looked pretty much everywhere for these files, are they disabled so we can't edit them or what?

Your not going to find those files by looking anywhere. You need to unpack some files to get to those files. There is a guide on my website in the DayZ forums for adding Buildings and Structures to your mission file. There is a link to the pbo unpacker in that thread as well. My website link is in my Signature. I have put a cool Admin Base on my server with working gas tanks and a water well. Look at the video on the front of my website to get a glimpse at what you can do with rMod and the ingame map editor.

Any one have a tutorial for rMod ?

Bacause it is not so clear for me now.

Any help would be welcome :) Tkx.