stephen.p.farrer@gmail.com

[Report] Spawned in Wilderness/Debug Forest/Endless Ocean

Hello everyone, thanks for the link to activate my account, and thanks for the work they are doing with this project, really looks great, hope you do not loosen and continue so well!!.

I hope we can help with this, it also is happening to me that makes me anywhere on the map.

regards

Name: =ARG=Malvinas

ID: 29689478

not sure if they are actually able 2 move each of those thousand players, which spawn in the wilderness, but i try my luck :D

nick:myknox

id: 21608838

somewher stary sobor, jost dont port me 2 cherno :D

cheers 4 the work

edit: just went about 15 min straith to west, after spawing "wildernes" and iam now in zelengoorsk.

if you dunno where east is, just follow the clouds, they are always moving east

Stuck in the debug wilderness.... I was in the woods just slightly north of Cherno.

Nick: TheLaughingMan

id: 29392198

Update: Spent 20 minutes trying to run out but to no avail

Update 2: Fixed, spawned in Canada 2 and walked east for 5 minutes.

PlayerID: 5708550

Player Name: Brett

Stuck In debug hills/wilderness. I was at the north east airstrip. Spawn me anywhere please.

Thank you in advance.

Hi,

Continually spawning in plains.

name: Rumfinator

Player ID: 13166342

I was in NW airfield, but anywhere would be awesome!

Thanks for the help!

Spawned in the Debug wilderness, without any items. I was in pogorevka.

Name: Hostur

Player ID: 465859... < im newbe i see only this in my profile

Please help me, 2 days of hunting, last time i lost everything from cheater..

I have a question, because I do not know what to do. Does anyone here got help? I have to respawn (again..) and pretend that nothing happened (again..) ? Or Wait for help? restoration of the character?

i've been thrown in debug forest twice now, the first time I logged off went to sleep when i woke up and jumped back into a server everything was back to normal. The second time (tonight) I logged into a server ran southeast for about 15 mins. logged out, logged into canada 2 server and wouldnt you know it i was back in the proper map. Just the most eastern part of the map

i've been thrown in debug forest twice now, the first time I logged off went to sleep when i woke up and jumped back into a server everything was back to normal. The second time (tonight) I logged into a server ran southeast for about 15 mins. logged out, logged into canada 2 server and wouldnt you know it i was back in the proper map. Just the most eastern part of the map

Tip to the folks spawning in the debug desert: Find a server where you spawn in the forest(Canada 2 worked for me) and then just run the short distance to civilization, straight ahead!

I have been brought back to Cherno from that freaking Wilderness!

Thank you a lot for saving me from death of starvation and dehydration and for all my precious loot I had been farming for weeks (died countless times but kept most valuable pieces in tents).

Thanks again and again, folks! =))

was chilling in electro,in the school building and i logged off and when i logged on again i was in the endless plains,have been running SE for 3 hours and havent reached a forest,iv tried logging on at canada 2 to try get in the debug forest but have spawned in the same place,plz if anyone can reset my player id be extremely grateful :(

I was in a town and when i logged into another server i was in the wilderness (plains) Please put me back in the map.

Name: SyndicateFaction

ID:17747142

I was on the outskirts of Zelenogorsk

Thanks

I have a similar problem. But I'm a noob, so I don't care if I die. No matter how much I kill myself, or do the canada 2 trick I always get put back into the plains or debug forest (depending on which server I'm on).

Canada 2 is down ATM so I can't even play. /sigh

I have a similar problem. But I'm a noob' date=' so I don't care if I die. No matter how much I kill myself, or do the canada 2 trick I always get put back into the plains or debug forest (depending on which server I'm on).

Canada 2 is down ATM so I can't even play. /sigh

[/quote']

ok, I wan to apologize. to fix this bug, at least for me and those like me who are stuck in a debug loop they cant get out of even on death:

make sure you are up to date via six updater. I updated my day z and it fixed it

I can not conform to birth in the middle of the "Desert". And I feel ridiculous when I read a note from the developers: "... Nothing more will be done about it." I play this game a few years ago and I'm used to him BUGS, break a leg to open a door, OK. BUT spawn in the desert during a battle with friends is ridiculous. Any effort to improve will be thrown out THING AS CONTINUING TO HAPPEN.

" DEV NOTE:

Character or Equipment resets are no longer done by the dev team. ..."?

= fuck you ! do not care as long as our pockets are full!

((-GFA-))TAINHA

ID: 4068678

Player ID: 1888454

I was using Guillie Suit and after changing clothes i coundt interact with objects around me using mouse wheel and my stats have been reseted (zombies killed, muders, bandit killed... etc). So i waited a while and nothing happened, i tried to abort and come back to game and Booooom! I respawned in the wilderness, i hope i didnt lost my guillie suit D: Pls place me near kamenka >.<

EDIT: NVM I ALREADY WALKED MY WAY BACK TO MAP.

Hello everyone' date=' thanks for the link to activate my account, and thanks for the work they are doing with this project, really looks great, hope you do not loosen and continue so well!!.

I hope we can help with this, it also is happening to me that makes me anywhere on the map.

regards

Name: =ARG=Malvinas

ID: 29689478

[/quote']

LOL . pls change your name to fix this to =UK=Falklands

When did they fix it?

Every day dozen of new reports.

Me too, but didn't know you MAY NOT leave the wilderness before you reach the end of it, elsewhere you lose your whole gear.

DEV NOTE:

Character or Equipment resets are no longer done by the dev team. In most cases teleportation is due to running out of date files when triggering certain events in game. Always ensure you check to you have the latest DayZ files AND the latest beta patch for Operation Arrowhead before logging in to prevent issues.

Magnet [/postjack]

Will that just prevent the issue or actually fix it? Once you spawn in the debug plains you are screwed as far as I know. There is no way to run out of them (you are 600km south east of the ocean) due to food consumption. You just die and respawn in the wilderness again, 600km from anything. Can't suicide/respawn either. Reinstalling doesn't help.

Anyone had any luck by installing old versions of the beta patch maybe? That's the only thing I have not tried yet.

This is horrible! I have had this camo outfit on for a few hours now and was able to switch servers fine before, but when I rejoined on another server in Germany, all of my stuff was gone except for my camo outfit (figures) and I was teleported into some random wilderness area! I had SO much stuff...! It was my best run ever!!! Though, I suppose it's to be expected since DayZ is in alpha, but I'll submit a ticket anyway and see if I can get a teleport back to where I was (in a barn near the airfield) at least and even though it was said that the devs aren't restoring the items, I figured posting a request is worth the try over doing nothing... :(

This happened just a bit of time ago today by the way. Also, if it's possible, I ask that I receive Civilian Clothing again in my inventory because I'll probably just get teleported back into the middle of nowhere with nothing again if I keep the camo outfit...

Name: -snipped-

ID: -snipped-

EDIT: Nevermind about teleporting me and stuff; I respawned and I'm doing just fine! :)

I'm stuck at wilderness, any help would be great. I tried to get out of it, but now I'm just lost without any water :/

I was at the International Airport with a friend.. Almost had everything =(

Thank you!

Name: [OP]Yayze

Player ID: 2019202

Edit: Made it out, thank you anyway!

I have been launching through the six updater since I started using the game. logged out near stary sobor... I spawned for the first time today in the debug wasteland. How can i get back into the game?

name : Choppa

PID: 24643206

Stuck in wilderness (2nd time) no food nor drink to get back.

Yazoo