[Report] Spawned in Wilderness/Debug Forest/Endless Ocean

Stuck in wilderness

Help me! I have so many stuff i don't want to lose that 

Ingame name: Satar

ID: 32374342

Stuck in wilderness

IGN: Adam

Player ID:29417350

Please roll me back, I had a lot of good stuff...

Hi dev team,

may I kindly ask you to reset my location coordinates back to the dried canteen near the church in northern part of Berezino (I think it is 128/052 coords)? I am stuck in wilderness and no way helps me out. I tried to run back into the civilization area, but I logged off in the middle of my journey and it spawned me back 25 km far from the edge of the map. I got plenty of supplies so I can survive that half-marathon, but it is a bit annoying to run by myself aka I did it once in the past - no fun. I got nice top gear and I don't wanna lose it.

Thanks a lot.

Player ID: 16360006

Hey...

have been spawned in wilderness.

player id: 26661446

user name: timmeee

please bring me back !

Please Tell me there's hope guys.

I was spawned into the wilderness, without my gear that had taken me So long to gather. Can a dev, will a dev, please help. I was near Vyshnoye, inventory that I had was:

Full belt minus two slots

Primary=Saw

Secondary=1911

Coyote 24 slot pack with M107

and my basics x2morphine, x2Bloodbags, 4-5 bandages amd x3 canteens, the rest was meat and ammo for my primaries.

This is got to be the sadest way to loose it all + the most embaressing. Please HELP! - Please reply, if I have to wait for a next patch to guarentee my build and working spawn local, I will.

I just got moved to the wilderness and lost all of my gear in the process somehow. Not sure why it triggered since i'm running six launcher and I was on the same server just a couple hours ago :[

edit: respawned and dealt with it. took a couple hours and some lucky loot and i'm pretty much where I was minus the L85.

So I got kicked by battleye upon waiting for a LONG time to enter a server saying battleye client not responding. When entering another server I appeared in the wilderness. Tried another server, but to no avail.

This is the 4-5th time this has happened to me with full gear...

I had AS50 on me as well as M4A1 Camo SD...

The thig is that this happened several times before to me and I can't handle respawning and starting all over again. I know you do not do character resets, but if you can find it in your heart to reset me because I'm in an emotional turmoil because of this... I just can't handle finding all the equipment all over again as well as trying to reach my friends which will take at least 5 hrs.

I hope you have mercy on me

Player ID: 19980934

Username: Kraghot

Thank you for taking the time to read my message.

P.S. If you have any advice how to prevent this from happening I would be very grateful

EDIT: If you do not know where to spawn me anywhere near the airport will do :D

Spawned twice in the wilderness, now stuck at "Loading".

Please reset my location.

PlayerID: 10958662

Playername: Alex

Was outside Berezino yesterday when i logged. today i spawn at the damn wildernes. I have have tried to log on and of. switched between 10 different servers tried the same thing but it wont work! Please help! and reset my location

PlayerID: 24089670

Playername: [bST]Hjaldrgod

Got killed by my tent during I build it up.

Ran across the whole Map to get all my good Stuff back (M107, M4 SD etc.).

I got all back and disconnected for lunch and after that, I tryed to reconnect but I got an error message: You were kicked off the game. (BattleEye: Corrupted Memory #62)... After many times for joinng a server, Six Launcher does his typically 16MB Download and I could join a server but... HELLO WILDERNESS!

Nothing happend when I rejoin or join a different Server. Always the same. This is a big fuc* in the face, after dying in case of tent building and so on... :(

Hope you can fix it!

PlayerID: 4330054

PlayerName: FallObst

Spawned in the wilderness.

Please reset my location.

Thx a lot.

PlayerID: 24450566

PlayerName: Szymon

Edit: I joined "Canada 1" and was about 1KM from Pavlovo and didn't get spawn killed... it also reset my hunger/thirst bar... glad that worked out.. no location reset needed.

I was at Cherno on a radio tower, joined another server and ended up in the debug plains with no equipment whatsoever.

PlayerName:Overpowered

Player ID:18036486

Joined a random NZ server and spawned in the empty wilderness.

I was at the base of Black Mountain (SW), near Gvozdno. Any help would be appreciated.

PlayerName: Seven

ID: 26507526

Yesterday, before installing the update, I left the server(DE4) (I was dressed in camouflage uniform, if it matters), after installing the update, I went to the server with the update 1.7.2, and I was in the wilderness, all the loot was gone.

GPS

Compass

Map

Coyote 24 slot pack

M9 SD

Bizon SD

PlayerName: Hitman.Two.Bravo

ID: 15851142

This is my 2nd time posting. I am in need of getting out of the wilderness, I am on day 4 now and this is starting to be rediculous, it's ruining my enjoyment of the game.

IGN: Adam

Player ID:29417350

Edited by Moodada

Is anyone actually getting un-wildernessed? If so can they report back? I've been running SSE for an hour now and nothing. Really don't want to lose a few weeks worth of character with sweet gear but don't want to waste anyone's time or get false hope asking for a location reset.

I was able to return back into the map within 15 minutes every time I spawned in the wilderness.

Are you using a compass?

Logged out in a deer stand by the Old Fields, log back in and I'm in the Debug Plains. Been running southeast for a long, long while now, but I've got some darn good gear and I'd prefer not to lose it due to a glitch... I understand if y'all are busy and whatnot, but some assistance would be lovely - I don't mind where I get dropped off as long as it's inside the actual map!

Player Name: Harry

UserID: 30864390

Edited by Faerd77

I've read from a number of people that it took them 1 - 1.5 hours to get back. I've been going for at least an hour, no compass but navigated using the moon when people on-map verified that it was in the south.

Yeah. I'm using a GPS I found in the deer-stand, and south-east is 135 degrees on a compass (which the gps has built in) so I figure I maybe can make it before I die of hunger/thirst? Dunno. I think I might wait to see if they fix this or I get an admin to teleport, but if that doesn't happen in a few days I guess I'll just leg it and see if I live. It's a damn shame to get so far only to die due to a bug, but hey, I guess that's what alpha's for, right?

Edited by Faerd77

I was in stary sobor and logged out after seeing a wave of chemlights coming my direction. Not minutes after leaving i joined another server and i spawned in debug plains with none of my previous gear. I would like to ask one of the fine devs to reset me back to stary and get my gear back?

Player Name: Robert

Id:21390662

Please <3

Ran my way back to the map. no need for reset

Its possible to run back in the map? What direction? How long does it take?

Apparently if you head south-east and run for about 10 minutes (debug forest) or 2 hours (debug plains), you hit the map.