stephen.p.farrer@gmail.com

[Report] Spawned in Wilderness/Debug Forest/Endless Ocean

Player Name - Malko

Player ID - 17393286

Logged out after the server I was on got too dark, went to join another server and spawned in the debug plains. I was slightly south-east of Devil's Castle. Not like it matters anyways. Nobody in any of these threads ever gets moved out of the debug area. The devs don't give a shit.

Player Name: [LLJK] Rek

Player ID: 13645190

Changed servers, then suddently I'm in the debug plains/wilderness and lost all of my gear. Please roll back my character to when I had gear :(

Player name: Calmeyer

Player ID: 39867654

Im stuck in wilderness, pleace reset my location.. :(

- Calmeyer

Please reset me

Player Name: Sam winchester

Id: IDK

HOW TO FIND OUT ID?!

Cmon everytime im full equipped I HAVE to start over again from the wilderness. I had this time a ak74 kobra and a nice sniper with ammunition medical supplies and everything else

Edited by elekelek

Nice now someone killed me in Debug forrest and THERE IS NO KILLING NAME. Fuck this!

Edit: please dont write something in changelogs when its not true! Ty

Edited by elekelek

Just adding that today alone I've spawned twice within the wilderness - and the second time a guy killed me (Couldn't get his name in time).

Whelp, better start again.

I got stuck in the debug plains for the last three days, tried all the usual suggestions. I remembered tonight that the day it happened, SixUpdater/Launcher threw a weird error and hasn't been working ever since. I've tried the Canada2 trick which doesn't work since the server is dead, and the 'run for 15 minutes ESE' which didn't work either.

BUT I ESCAPED TONIGHT!

Downloaded the latest ARMA2 beta patch manually and installed it. It threw an error about 'wrong CD key' (?? we have two CD keys on this machine that my housemate and i swap between) but installed anyway. I joined ANZ 7 and it spawned me in the debug FOREST instead which was a 5 minute walk back to Pavlovo .. and I'm free :D

Edited by chhopsky

Muahahahahaaa yesterday i spawned in the wild and lost everythng and today the same shit again with one differenz...i havent lost my eq and i have enough food to cross this fucking map and thanks to my map i know where to go. The question is if its saves my position when im back in the normal map or am i spawning back in the wilderness. Hopefully no cause that would piss me even more ^^

Ya this shit sucks. I am glad I had just died before all these probs. Ill kill self as soon as Im back in game cuz I was in wilderness as well.

But if i respawn lost all for 14 day played? O_O :( nnooooo

Respawning can make your characters equipment come back, I't happened several times to my clan mates, in almost all instances it was after respawning two times.

I cant explain it, but can always be worth trying when all else fails.. If it doesent work just start over again, shit happens.. Just try sucking it up and try your best to get to the point that you are at the moment.

Teleported to Debug plains by hacker (unknown hacker)

Server: DE 1040

Time: 00:40 GMT+2

Server went from day to night in an instant and I was teleported to the debug plains with my gear gone. Disconnected quickly and joined another server and had my gear back, but I'm still in the debug plains.

Name: Skalarer

Player ID thing: 39923526

EDIT: Disregard this post, found my way out

Edited by Skalarer

Teleported to Debug plains by hacker (unknown hacker)

Server: DE 1040

Time: 00:40 GMT+2

Server went from day to night in an instant and I was teleported to the debug plains with my gear gone. Disconnected quickly and joined another server and had my gear back, but I'm still in the debug plains.

Name: Skalarer

Player ID thing: 39923526

EDIT: Disregard this post, found my way out

How? :(

Guys --

DEV NOTE:

Character or Equipment resets are no longer done by the dev team. In most cases teleportation is due to running out of date files when triggering certain events in game. Always ensure you check to you have the latest DayZ files AND the latest beta patch for Operation Arrowhead before logging in to prevent issues.

Magnet [/postjack]

spwan changed to ocean after shopping in my bag can you respwan me near cherno

player id 94481414

player name VroqzYyY