stephen.p.farrer@gmail.com

[Report] Spawned in Wilderness/Debug Forest/Endless Ocean

Stuck at the debug Wilderness...

Name: vanden

Player ID:16442694

I run 1.7 without beta,by the way... (will get beta soon)

I really want to keep my stuff,because I was with enough ammo to survive for a long time. Please someone teleport me to any area besides debug ones obviously.

Wondering if the moderators/admins are able to teleport players to the coast or just anywhere except for the debug areas really? I'm stuck in the debug wilderness and ain't got a compass which basically means that without help I'm screwed.

Name: Call

Player ID: 18750086

Spawned in the debug plains twice tonight. Both times it happened after I logged out at near Lesnoy Khrebet. I won't be logging out near there ever again.

Logged out near NW airfield in a dell, logged back in in a wasteland 25KM from the map.

Ran to the Map until 15km, had to log and re logged in and i was 25km away from the map again.

help me obi won kabonbi, your my only hope

requesting reset

playername: Hudson

playerid: 12619526

Requesting teleport from "Wilderness" (the seemingly infinite expanse of plains) to the NW airfield, if at all possible. Would very much like to avoid losing my gear if at all possible. I do not have a compass, so if the solution is to run east, I'm afraid I would need some assistance.

Name: Firesnake

ID: 21478854

Hello

i have a bug i got stuck on flatlands how do i fix it

here are my name and player ID

Name: Rob

played ID:24995014

Hallo guys,

I spawned on the canada 2 server, in the debug forest.(Out site the map) I go 10 min. on the east site.

And I find the city Pavlovo. But i can't see the Zombies.

And i disconnect the server and join the other server. And i spawn in nothing ^^.

And when i join the canada 2 server, i spawn in the debug forest ^^

How can i fix it ?^^

I have nice gear and i will not die...

Name: Rodby

Player ID: 23594886

Hello, could you please move me back to the map? I have 3-4 days survived+gear and really dont want to suicide or run 20k km. It happened after I got stuck at loading, had to ctrl alt delete and when I logged back in I was in debug area. Happened on NY22 thats where I play and was near Gvozdno before it happened. Everything is 100% up to date and all files are in order. I always check it before playing.

character name is Hesher.

Dev's still still is an issue when people use the correct files. Please fix this.

I spawned on the canada 2 server' date=' in the debug forest.(Out site the map) I go 10 min. on the east site.

[/quote']That should be enough to get you back in. 2 things:-

1. ensure you have latest dayz client (easy) and latest Arma2 client (not so easy). I suggest try this http://dayz.sykotix.com/arma-ii-beta-client-install/

2. debug forest fix is in 1.7.2 (Monday)

http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=18575&pid=166866#pid166866

Hallo guys' date='

I spawned on the canada 2 server, in the debug forest.(Out site the map) I go 10 min. on the east site.

And i disconnect the server and join the other server. And i spawn in nothing ^^.

And when i join the canada 2 server, i spawn in the debug forest ^^

How can i fix it ?^^

I have nice gear and i will not die...

Name: Rodby

Player ID: 23594886

[/quote']

I did the following which worked for me:

Take code 1.7.1.4 put that in your DayZ folder, then look for the Canada 2 server in the list. Join this server it will make you spawn in the debug forest. Then walk to the east for a couple of minutes and you will hit Pavlovo. Stay still for 1-2 minutes to be sure the server knows you are on that location and then you can then log-out. Put the 1.7.1.5 code files back in the DayZ folder and connect to another server. You should then spawn west of Pavlovo.

I just want to confirm that you can get out of the desert/plains/no man's land area. What you will need is probably two cans of food and two sources of water, so if you don't have that, don't bother. A compass is preferable, but not necessarily needed. Once you spawn, follow the clouds east. Make sure you jam something in your W or up key because it's a long run. Took me about an hour and a half of running south east to reach Zeleno.

BTW, they don't reset characters anymore, so there's no point in asking.

I'm stuck in the debug forest. Please move me back to Polana or anywhere.

Name : Will

Player ID : 16010694

(Was stuck in plains/wilderness.)

Was resolved with the Canada 2 trick, had to downgrade to 1.7.1.4 for the char to save the new pos.

Thank you!

Stuck in debug plains. Couldn't get out. (tried Canada and stuff' date=' always got back to plains)

Cannot afford to lose my shinny stuff (:

Name: j4ck

ID: 18468870

[/quote']

Praise the Lord!!!! I managed to run out of the wilderness... Took 3 bottles of water and a steak... And 90 minutes heading ESE...

Made it to the treeline just as my hunger started to reduce my blood. Managed to cook the 3 raw steaks I had and survive!!!

Now keeping 4 canteens and 4 steaks at all times!!!!!!!

Good luck J4ck!!!!

Same problem here.

@Dev: How about a few fixed spawn points until you find the cause and correct it?

I got spawned there the second time. First time i had full gear, next day(now) had 90% of my last character's gear. I need to respawn again WHAT THE FUDGE?!