stephen.p.farrer@gmail.com

[Report] Spawned in Wilderness/Debug Forest/Endless Ocean

Spawning into Canada 2 (which is now at 1.7.1.5 so no need to rollback to log in) worked for me. I think the key is to get far enough east past Pavlovo and stay on for a few minutes once your back in civilization so that your position is properly updated before logging out.

I'M TRYING TO PLAY YOUR GAME BUT I CAN'T GET OUT OF THE DEBUG FOREST. HOW DO YOU EXPECT PEOPLE TO PLAY IF YOU AREN'T GOING TO FIX THINGS.=/

Fix for spawning in the middle of nowhere( no trees and grass )

1) Go to CANADA 2

2) Connect, you will be spawned in debug forest

3) Go East for 5 minutes

Canada 2 didn't work for me. Still spawned in wilderness without any of my previous gear.

I keep spawning in Wilderness after a server restart and I don't want to respawn and lose all my stuff so please help :\ it happen a few hours ago.

Character Name: Erick

ID: 24641670

I'm stuck in a plain, no trees, no real grass either. All my equipment, bag included is gone. I still have my camo clothing.

Name: Rhory

Not sure how to find my ID?

17 days alive, about 3000 zombie kills, and today im spawn in wildernes without annything :/

Lost all my stuff, and i had pretty everything equipment you can have in this game. Lost my ssd weapon, my stanag sd ammo, my coyote backpack. Im realy angry :/

I was near Green Mountain, 500 meters South, and now im in the middle of nowehere :/

Canada 2 server connect not working for me.

ID:1813378

i just began playing 2 days ago and now i have a nice amount of equipment, suddenly spawn in the wilderness and im running out of food and soda, was in elketro before i got ported(was after a dc).please reset my location if possible.

ID:28065798

My ID is : 8980678

Player name : Bombe

Spawn middle of nowhere, invisible to other, zombies and me, cant use any objects, impossible to kill myself, grenade wont explode, Zombies wont pop near me (and wont kill me if zombies near me) please restart my ID account

Hi yea i spawned in endless wilderness found out im 28kms away from civilisation and well you guessed it on 2 water and 2 food so ima die if i decide to hike this one out and i do not wish to

Edit

Dw i fixed i simply joined Canada 2 :D

2min walk instead of 2 hour

Spawned in the wilderness after disconnecting from a server... (was NE of cherno)

Player Name: Chief

ID: 25094726

-.-

Spawned in wilderness, was on chicago 44 but I tested several servers.

ID : 8356742

nickname : <3DLM> Perseus

[EDIT] fixed, used Canada 2

Stuck in Wilderness.

Server: SE 3

ID: 27275782

Nickname: Ace

Please fix ASAP, it took me like 2-3 hours to get that stuff.

I died. But seriously, fix this.

Stuck in Wilderness.

Server: no idea

ID:21036934

Nickname: SonnyBlack

No equip in Wilderness, so no way to tell where East or whatever is.

This is seriously getting really fucking annoying btw. The 4th time or so that happened to me. Once again I am losing everything I gathered in the past 5 days (24 slot backpack, Bizon, M4A3, pretty much all tools except for NV and GPS and a shit ton of ammo). Will most likely respawn now or tomorrow, I love the mod, but if this happens one or two more times, I can invest my time in other games. :(

Edit: Nevermind, was quite lucky after dieing 3 times, no need to reset :)

Hi, spawned in the wilderness after disconnecting from a server at the airfield... (Serv: FR vermiN)

Player Name: Moriar [NEXT]

ID: 27541702

Please fix asap, thx.

HiHi, spawned in the wilderness after reboot server

username : Autruche

ID : 27144070

Server FR 19

Spawned in the Wilderness after getting kicked from a server (Without any reason).

Username: KennuX

Player ID: 22172038

Please Reset my Position.

Edit://

Killed myself with Respawn after running 2 hours to east. Fixed now.

never mind my second spawn was in the debug forest and so the way wasn't that long so i could walk back to civilication.

I logged out in a castle (not Zub, not Devils), logged back in an endless field :(

Player name: igotsmeakabob11

Not sure how to find PlayerID

Yesterday i got a battleye script restriction and the next time i joined a server i was standing in the wilderness for the third time within 4 days where i lost all my equipment as usual.

Honestly getting killed by zombies or players or even lack of supplies i can deal with but this is just retarded.