holycheeseboy

Admin abuse US1320, restarting the server after vehicle is stolen

Also, last night at about 2 in the morning a real hacker actually came on. There were only 3 of us in here and some random guy named Allen lol. He came at us on a dirt bike and we thought he was just another legit player. We killed him and he immediately not less than 2 mins later came at us in a truck, fully geared exactly like he was when I killed him. This time it was a tan offroad truck so he was clearly a hacker. I killed him again and he immediately gave me insta death at the push of a button. Unfortunately, I forgot my hotkey to start recording for fraps and I only got the ending where we destroyed his truck. I could not find his scripting anywhere in the logs either so this slimy hacker is getting away. I spent the better part of the night looking through scripts and nothing. Since it was only me and my buddies ( and him) I stopped the server after all this so the logs would not continue to grow. I can only find his ridiculous log in info which shows him spawning in completely empty, then not 5 mins later he gets killed fully geared with a dirtbike all the way on the coast then he is completely equipped not 2 mins later in a hacked truck at our location. If only my fraps started a little while before I would have sufficient evidence to get rid of this guy for good.

EDIT: At least I have fraps of us blowing his truck sky high :) On another note, we do not shut the server off at night anymore I agree that is not cool.

Edited by dez

HURRRRRAY!

Finally found solid proof of that Allen guy hacking from last night! Perma Banned baby (My first ban)!

• Like 1

so this is brad i haven't posted any thing in this post before but i think its time to say something. ok well for starters i did betray my old group but my reason for doing so is that the group had taken in my eyes all the fun out of the game duping and alt f4ing out of danger restarting the server when we have problems with heli / what ever other vehicles we had so i found a new group of pepl that play legit so i told them about my old group and the stuff we had so we figured we would fraps them doing all the things that i was telling them thay should not be doing all tho not all the pepl in my old group were enjoying the non legit game play we were doing thay still chose to play with the group so all i can say for you pepl you know who you are im sorry for what i did but needed to happen to change the way the server was being ran hopefully the serer what ever the name is now will not be unfair to play on

If i'm not mistaken you were the first person to reset the server after YOU crashed it? You're bitching was getting old enjoy the new group

all i heard was 'nag,nag,nag,nag,nag this is MY SERVER, NAG'

same here xD

so this is brad i haven't posted any thing in this post before but i think its time to say something. ok well for starters i did betray my old group but my reason for doing so is that the group had taken in my eyes all the fun out of the game duping and alt f4ing out of danger restarting the server when we have problems with heli / what ever other vehicles we had so i found a new group of pepl that play legit so i told them about my old group and the stuff we had so we figured we would fraps them doing all the things that i was telling them thay should not be doing all tho not all the pepl in my old group were enjoying the non legit game play we were doing thay still chose to play with the group so all i can say for you pepl you know who you are im sorry for what i did but needed to happen to change the way the server was being ran hopefully the serer what ever the name is now will not be unfair to play on

If i'm not mistaken you were the first person to reset the server after YOU crashed it? You're bitching was getting old enjoy the new group

same here xD

1st. you are all morons.

2nd. he already admitted to his "crime" implying he manned up to his mistake, no longer making this mistake again.

3. you are trying to rally forces against a server admin who already did the above... therefore trolling.

4. your further posts will go absolutely no where.

5. this post has been laid to rest, there is no reason for you posting anymore after this point, other then to harm yourself with irrelevant conversation peaces to fill my wall of failed trolls

Edited by Dj Mikey

1st. you are all morons.

2nd. he already admitted to his "crime" implying he manned up to his mistake, no longer making this mistake again.

3. you are trying to rally forces against a server admin who already did the above... therefore trolling.

5. this post has been laid to rest, there is no reason for you posting anymore after this point, other then to harm yourself with irrelevant conversation peaces to fill my wall of failed trolls

1st. you are all morons.

He still broke the rules and for that his server should be blacklisted.

• Like 3

LOL dez, worry not my admin friend there will be no backlash even though some might like it :)

Nothing will happen 2 u or ur server :) trust me i know :)

Not been 1 server removed yet AT ALL for any of the problems listed in this thread .

So crack no sweat as none is needed good bud, you just run ur server how u like :)

CHEERS

He still broke the rules and for that his server should be blacklisted.

I am begining to think you arte nothing more then a whiney baby who has more time to throw hard working people under the bus then to do shit for themselves. Carry your attitude through life and when you get hit by a bus dont be suprised when nobody gives a flying buck.

LOL he doesnt just disconnect when he is AFK you are stupid admin owner, OP this guy needs to get blacklisted. chances are he is just making up this "hacker story" because he doesnt want to get in trouble fuck you dez.

• Like 4

Lol if this server stays up you just need to remove your whole " server reporting" section and replace it with "what admins can get away with". because this is a joke anymore.

So you want to get servers blacklisted for everything and nothing and keep going on about how all DayZ admins are bad and abusive... yet you freely admit and even advise other people to exploit the duping glitch?

Pot. Kettle. Black.

LOL he doesnt just disconnect when he is AFK you are stupid admin owner, OP this guy needs to get blacklisted. chances are he is just making up this "hacker story" because he doesnt want to get in trouble fuck you dez.

im sorry, id call you a moron but id like this to stay "respectful" at least as far as you seemingly took it....... the server admin aready admited to his wrongs here in regards to this thread being created. You clearly have 0 server admin experience due to the fact this it is normal for a server admin to shut down servers to scan logs. his mistake was not giving the server pop a notifacation in regards to shutting the server down for a restart because of hackers.

as i said before.. dont be so quick to throw somebody under the bus when they are willing to go out of there way to provided to you a server that hosts an alpha mod to test on,

again remember... you are not playing dayz, you are testing it.

im sorry, id call you a moron but id like this to stay "respectful" at least as far as you seemingly took it....... the server admin aready admited to his wrongs here in regards to this thread being created. You clearly have 0 server admin experience due to the fact this it is normal for a server admin to shut down servers to scan logs. his mistake was not giving the server pop a notifacation in regards to shutting the server down for a restart because of hackers.

as i said before.. dont be so quick to throw somebody under the bus when they are willing to go out of there way to provided to you a server that hosts an alpha mod to test on,

again remember... you are not playing dayz, you are testing it.

So just because Dez says he is sorry means that everything is all okay? It's not that he did it once, he restarted the server multiple times so I could not steal one of their vehicles. The server has also been down ever since. This whole thread is just showing every dayz server admin that if you shut down the server multiple times and get caught and reported if you say sorry, you aren't in any trouble.

There was also another poster in here, Killer777s, who reported them for restarting the server after he killed one of them. It isn't just a one time thing, server admins need to show self control and responsibility which Dez obviously has not acquired yet. There's a difference between whining about an admin, and actually having concrete proof of abusive admins.

• Like 3

Chill out cheese boy. Learned from my mistakes.

This has taught me much about how to be a better admin. Since this I have banned 11 or so hackers with solid evidence. Takes a while to get used to admin responsibility since we just got our server less than 1 month ago. You act like as soon as a server goes up, the admin is a hard core veteran of dayz admining, when this is in reality our first server. I now know the rules and foul actions have been stopped. Also, our server stays up 24/7 now as well.

Edit: Haters gonna Hate, TILL THE END OF TIME!

Edited by dez
  • Like 1

So just because Dez says he is sorry means that everything is all okay? It's not that he did it once, he restarted the server multiple times so I could not steal one of their vehicles. The server has also been down ever since. This whole thread is just showing every dayz server admin that if you shut down the server multiple times and get caught and reported if you say sorry, you aren't in any trouble.

There was also another poster in here, Killer777s, who reported them for restarting the server after he killed one of them. It isn't just a one time thing, server admins need to show self control and responsibility which Dez obviously has not acquired yet. There's a difference between whining about an admin, and actually having concrete proof of abusive admins.

Yes, on his second week of having a server and after making himself and friends a little camp with vehicles, he became overly emotional when someone came along and ruined his camp by stealing his precious vehicle(s). His friends screamed to him over their voice chat that hackers had invaded their server and specifically their camp. Acting to stop the hackers, he restarted the server. And continued to do so in an attempt to stop hackers from stealing his and his friends' stuff. As he couldn't reenter the game he didn't have much of a choice but to do this. Remember that night BattlEye had some funky script error where a great many players couldn't enter the game for a little while.

Dez came to this forum and responded to your complaint in under one hours time. Sadly, he was fired up and still rather emotional, probably because someone he referred to as Brad had betrayed him by revealing his camp to you. Regardless, some of the people on this forum at the time chimed in and we managed to both calm Dez as well as explain to him what he did was wrong. Soon afterward, he started the server up allowing for players to do as they please on his server while he slept off his drunk.

I'm not entirely sure why you feel he was being abusive. An abuse claim presupposes Dez acted with intentional malice. He wasn't. He was acting out of emotion and ignorance.

Killer777 claimed to have written a complaint about this server. He hasn't. Should he wish to, he could. But his issue and yours are separate ones.

Honestly, I don't see the value in pursuing your complaint. Punishing a guy for rageing isn't very fulfilling. I hazard a guess, the DayZ Team is more interested in blacklisting actual abusive Admin.

before you start a server for DayZ (ive had servers in TF2, CSS, HaloCE, etc) you should have been a server owner for some other games, also loot can always be relooted and you will always get a better loadout then the one you have now so just suck it up and get looting. ive lost M107s, AS50s,vehicles,Mtn Dews,M4A1 Holos, L85s but i dont complain, i grow pair and get looting. there should be no second chances if you fuck up then you should lose your server and http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_loffjse5pL1qblwlt.gif

Holy Cheese, people like you make me sick. Let me start out by saying I was the AFK guy on the ground and I went out for a 10 to 20 min smoke break. As soon as I came back, I saw that I was dead. The other guys told me what happened and they thought it was a hacker so I tried to access the admin control panel. Anyways, it kicks me for script restriction and I try rejoining and accessing the control panel once again only to get kicked. Bam I reset the server and I have every right to in order to access my control panel to deal with a hacker that I potentially thought existed. Anyways, every time I restarted the server it wouldn't let me access the panel and gave me various script restrictions until finally it worked. You may have been trying legitly to take our stuff, but I am sure not to let a hacker get away with our vehicles. Now taking the time to look at logs, you are not hacking but in the heat of the moment it didn't matter to me.

To be honest, fucks like you need to go buy your own server. If it wasn't for people like us who fork over the money you would have no where to play. Grow up!

wow this response alone is more convincing than the video of the admin's server abuse. did you get your 12 yr. old cousin to type up this response? all i see is "shit-throwing" at the OP and no legitimate defense - your actions were clearly against dayz rules.

so not only are you guilty of abuse, you're also a clear-cut douchebag.

Wow why isn't US1320 banned yet? It's clear the Dez has blantently broken the rules and made up a contrived story about *hackers* to try and save his server. He knew what he did was wrong so he came to these forums to try and *defend his case* attack the OP.

• Like 4

Wow why isn't US1320 banned yet? It's clear the Dez has blantently broken the rules and made up a contrived story about *hackers* to try and save his server. He knew what he did was wrong so he came to these forums to try and *defend his case* attack the OP.

Dez, ignore thses folks. Just show everyone tht you can run a serever without anymore issues.

What the fuck? I am 100% involved into that!

Ok.

No, a Cheater/Hacker dont need to come onto 5 Man Servers to steal/raid/destroy a base!

But YES -> Ban that guy from your OWN server! You pay for it, you deserve to play on it and YOU got the RIGHTS TO DISALLOW THat guy to play on it! ->

i mean come oneeee.! how big is this map? 16km x 16km? and that only one guy found em? And what is he doing? he just destroys all and everything as he would knew where the camp is and how big it was!

Also he typed some senseless stuff into the chat, so he was recording this for reasons! it was his _ONLY_ Goal to come onto the server to _DESTROY_ their camp!

in no way he can tell me a different story! he didint want to play the game, his goal as said was just to destroy their stuff and then he never joines the server again!

Its your own Server dude! You should have the right/privilegs to BAN individuals !

You should be able to ban for: "Insulting // Bugusing // Serverhopping"

Dont let you be the fucked up one in that case, ban that guy from your server ...

What the fuck? I am 100% involved into that!

Ok.

No, a Cheater/Hacker dont need to come onto 5 Man Servers to steal/raid/destroy a base!

But YES -> Ban that guy from your OWN server! You pay for it, you deserve to play on it and YOU got the RIGHTS TO DISALLOW THat guy to play on it! ->

i mean come oneeee.! how big is this map? 16km x 16km? and that only one guy found em? And what is he doing? he just destroys all and everything as he would knew where the camp is and how big it was!

Also he typed some senseless stuff into the chat, so he was recording this for reasons! it was his _ONLY_ Goal to come onto the server to _DESTROY_ their camp!

in no way he can tell me a different story! he didint want to play the game, his goal as said was just to destroy their stuff and then he never joines the server again!

Its your own Server dude! You should have the right/privilegs to BAN individuals !

You should be able to ban for: "Insulting // Bugusing // Serverhopping"

Dont let you be the fucked up one in that case, ban that guy from your server ...

Lolol...

So you think that a guy who has LEGITLY taken things from an enemy camp should be kicked/banned because of it? Oh my god, that would be anarchy to Day Z. Please... Shut up before you sound even more ridiculous.

Can we like, drop this please? This is becoming a petty e-peen war now.

One group says "hackers, hackers everywhere!"

Another group says "blacklist the server! punish the first offender!"

It's a constant back and forth with the same shit, with insults lathered into it.