holycheeseboy

Admin abuse US1320, restarting the server after vehicle is stolen

Hey man gravel right?

Yeah man this guy had the same experience with this server as me!

I mean com'on happen to two different people? In the same day! Whata coincidence?

Summary:

Admin: Dez

Charges: Admin abuse (confirmed with multiple cases)

Verdict: blacklist

Arguements? Anyone?

• Like 1

OP i noticed you said around 3:30 PM

This happend to me around 2 PM, So he must of reset the server after i killed him and got back to his camp with his URAL etc.

I was unable to login at all after he restarted it. So all that time you seen me in the lobby it was me trying to get in.

Thanks for avenging me bro. Getting headshotted by a sniper twice in the same day gotta suck.

;)

Heres a pic of it down, When it first went down after i killed him. I didn't take this pic till 20mins of it being down. After gravel suggested it.

post-73774-0-27156600-1344897913_thumb.p

Well everything is disconnected and apparently gone for good. Some reason our server switched to a new number and I have no idea what is wrong with 1320

2012-08-13 19:28:43 Name changed was: DayZ - US 1320 (v1.7.2.5/Beta 95417) [REGULAR|3DP:ON|CH:ON][GMT-6] - hosted by DayZmod

new: DayZ - US 405 (v1.7.2.5/Beta 95883) [REGULAR|3DP:ON|CH:ON][GMT-6] - hosted by DayZmod

2012-08-13 22:51:15 Name changed was: DayZ - US 405 (v1.7.2.5/Beta 95883) [REGULAR|3DP:ON|CH:ON][GMT-6] - hosted by DayZmod

new: DayZ - US 1320 (v1.7.2.5/Beta 95883) [REGULAR|3DP:ON|CH:ON][GMT-6] - hosted by DayZmod

That's what happened. Still there

Edit: Name changed 9x since 1 Aug 12 when it was new.

Edited by AADiC

Twice in the same day huh. Must be random, its not like this was the day after OP posted this or anything.

From OP: "Date/Time: 8/12/12 approximately three hours ago around 3:30 PM."

Lolol, he did it again, he shut down the server right after we killed him again, we joined his TS and he called hacks when we wernt hacking, we were just tactical, Apparently using grenades are hacks... =/

Its his stupid fault for his group shooting non-silenced weapons like crazy in a Berizino.

Edited by xbamaris

So here's what happened. we were camping berezino right? camping the tents and we see 4 guys run into the town. we follow them, after they don't move from anywhere we see for a while. we advance in and we follow these revolver shots we kept hearing.... and we walk into the hospital and i shit my pants in 4 languages. 2 people are laying in the hospital, we were not expecting anyone in the hospital. we were follow the gunshots. so we walk in,and we kill 2 guys, they rage shut down the server again. CAN WE GET A DEV IN HERE TO BLACKLIST THIS SERVER?

this is why i love rockets system of server management on a mass scale, so we can get rid of server's like this.

dez just because your "friend" said there was a hacker it does not mean you should kick or ban him, it means you go straight to the logs to check and confirm or deny. people like you ruin dayz and shutting down the server every time you go to bed? that's a petty and sad thing to do when a fair part of the game is the enjoyment of finding bases and raiding them once you have got your self established thats the survival part, lets face it if a zombie out break did happen id fight someone to the death just for a can of beans.

so yeah black list the server untill he matures

Edited by theharibokidXD
  • Like 3

Hes just a baby. i joined his TS3 and he kept kicking me because i was trying to get things in order and he rages about how we were speed hacking. stop your fucking crying this is getting out of hand and grow the fuck up. your like 20 and i have a 12 year old brother thats more mature then you. its gear in a video game on a monitor. its not that big of a deal. we play on your server now because it gets to you, since your such a douche bag we decide troll you. so fucking deal with it or shut your server down. you cant ban us, its against the rules, see you in game, faggot.

P.S your retarded for shooting in the biggest city. we wouldnt have found you if you didnt shoot. protip4noobs: run through buildings it stops zombies.

kthxbai.

Be careful with your language.

Edited by Boneboys

Why the fuck Alucardi do you think you are so high and mighty? This has nothing to do with you number one and I have only owned this server for 2 weeks 1 of which I was gone and no I have not banned anyone yet.

Im not number one, in just stating that you act on having no knowledge. You can't deal with hackers if you can't even ban a hacker.

I can suggest you go to the server forum search for DaRT and use that from now on. Fuck I game pannel, but if you really want to use it type #login password. You can then do things like #kick #ban #restart. Allthough I would do a real server reset then using that reset. You will alsohave to reset twice when doing a reset like that to get veichles to showup.

It took me several weeks before I know how to ban someone but it sure didn't want me to shut down the server when a hacker was around..... Its jut fucking lame you think you can justify a restart or you shutting server on when not playing. You are a coward that can't stand that yor stuff getsstolen. I my self spent the entire weekend to my squads veichles back. We had 7 veichles and lost em all, left with only one tent. People steal stuff in this game that how things are.

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express

You all need to get some Fraps going so you can show what he is doing, so the Support folks can chime in and solve this. It is obvious he is not mature enough to be a SA.

These guys trolled my friends and I the entire time, making names like say goodbye to your server, iTz BeInG ReCoRdeD, stuff like that. How else would you deal with a situation like that other than to be extremely unfriendly to them? I for one can't stand immature cod fan kiddies like these two guys clearly are. Maybe if they went about it in a different manner they would not be receiving hateful responses..

^It's sad that you claim to be 21. Can I borrow your mom's credit card when you're done with it?

I have never seen such solid proof of admin abuse on these forums before, it's kinda sad that you're trying to deny it.

• Like 3

Haha! This thread has had me so entertained, funny stuff.

This is not working out for you, huh Dez? lol

• Like 3

The devs might have given you another chance with your server. But fucking up twice? You really dug yourself a deep hole.

and i bet this server will stay up for a few month because the devs havent banned one server yet.

I know of one that was blacklisted. I imagine many more, we just don't see it.

Yeah... so when's this guys server gonna get blacklisted?

Edited by Takas

You'd think he would of learned after doing this to the OP And me in the same day around the SAME hour.

But guess it wasn't good enough for em. He had to do it again the next day. lmao.

Your luck is bound to run out bud, Keep it up. What a admin. What a admin i say.

In the mean time, im going to keep camp hunting. and when i find any sort of vehicles, im blowing them up. and i will run over any tents in 1320.

already got 2 camp locations down. gotta go run em down soon.

You'd think he would of learned after doing this to the OP And me in the same day around the SAME hour.

But guess it wasn't good enough for em. He had to do it again the next day. lmao.

Your luck is bound to run out bud, Keep it up. What a admin. What a admin i say.

Fuck off killer I am not doing anything wrong. What situation are you talking about I have not even been on today yet. Also go back to highschool and learn your English. (What an admin)

Edited by dez

Fuck off killer I am not doing anything wrong. What situation are you talking about I have not even been on today yet. Also go back to highschool and learn your English. (What an admin)

You know.. you dont really have alot of room left to belittle and insult any players of this community. You made a few bad bans you refuse to own up to and i even sat and watched you dup items for hours on end. In case anyone one is wondering.. the reason all those coyote packs are on the ground near his tents, its because of the Ghille equip back pack dupeing. So not only is this guy a shitty admin who holds him self above man kind, he is a cheater.

• Like 1