holycheeseboy

Admin abuse US1320, restarting the server after vehicle is stolen

Guess, I'll get my DayZ working again, and go pay a visit to the tents, loot, and flatten them.

Dez had to show his immaturity again. AKA foam some more.

People take notes, Don't go to US 1320 if you want a disadvantage each time you kill the admin, I mean its not are fault your not cautious, Or don't use a SD weapon bud you stick out like a sore thumb L2 blend. "And not with a ghillie, Cause that don't even help you any"

You just plainly do give a rats hole cause you will just turn it off if you die. Bad Admin is bad Admin. Mature some, Then come back kiddo.

PS: At least respect dayz forums by keeping your language to a minimum, Cause we all know your not respecting dayz rules for the server.

Edited by Killer777s
  • Like 1

You know.. you dont really have alot of room left to belittle and insult any players of this community. You made a few bad bans you refuse to own up to and i even sat and watched you dup items for hours on end. In case anyone one is wondering.. the reason all those coyote packs are on the ground near his tents, its because of the Ghille equip back pack dupeing. So not only is this guy a shitty admin who holds him self above man kind, he is a cheater.

Ok Ok last post this time for real. First of all, I have made no bans. Second of all, what is your in-game name since you are apparently a traitor to our group or are you too pussy to even say it? Whatever man, I am done with this thread :) Also, I definitely do not hold myself above anyone else in this forum either, just tired of all this bullshit. WE have all learned our lesson, don't trust anyone..

Ok Ok last post this time for real. First of all, I have made no bans. Second of all, what is your in-game name since you are apparently a traitor to our group or are you too pussy to even say it? Whatever man, I am done with this thread :) Also, I definitely do not hold myself above anyone else in this forum either, just tired of all this bullshit. WE have all learned our lesson, don't trust anyone..

My in game name is the same as my forum name because i have nothing to hide.

Dude.. it would be doing you and everyone who calls your server home a favor.. if you just admitted to the wrongs you made and acknowledged that you wont make the mistake again, instead of insulting people here. Yea i know.. its hard not to insult people when they whine like puckered up 10 years olds.. but show some man hood and maintain a professional figure ESPECIALLY as a server owner. You set examples.

edit: duping is bad, you should stop (;

Well we have never played with a DJ MIKEY.

Edit: Also if I remember right, it was Zetti who was duping the backpacks while I was AFK not to mention he is a horrible traitor who was working with all these guys the entire time. To hell with Zetti and his backpack duping when I am not even around.

Edited by dez

lol Dez, we're not calling you on banning, we're calling you on restarting the server every time you die. Even when they are legit kills. You're the one who is being extremely childish and you have no reason for it. You've admitted it yourself. So quit thinking you've done nothing wrong because so far there's noone besides people in your group who agree you did nothing wrong. Everyone else is agreeing with us. Let alone, i HIGHLY doubt it's allowed to shutdown your server at night.

Ok guys, I am sick and tired of all this drama. Let me start out by saying that this is one sick story of betrayel and corruption, which I have never experienced at a magnitude like this in any other game. A little background, I just rented this server about 2.5 weeks ago for myslef and a group of clan members/and friends, and anyone else who is chill to play with/ the community. Before our server was rented, we were intraduced to a fellow dayz player named Brad (You all know him very well and there is no denying it).

A little while later, he brought along another player named Zetti, and they both were very chill and we had fun playing. I went on vacation for about a week and came back to find that our helicopter was missing from our camp and a few other things were ascrew. Ever since then, we never had a helicopter at our base unless it literattly was at the bottom of the hill behind it but of course we never looked there. I played for quite a while since returning from vacation, and honest to god we never knew it was there (retarted). Anyways,Brad was given the admin password as well and he was very trusted, so we never thought either of them would betray us like they did. This was one hell of a learning experience. Continuing, I have only ever admined one server and that was for counter strike, so it was rather different and to be honest I am just now finally getting a handle on all the new controls, rcon, etc..

In this game, I have personally been hacked so many times that I have been paranoid about hacking. Now after all this crap, I have buckled down and learned to proper protocall to dealing with hackers and the like. Now to the video originally posted by CheeseBoy, this has truly all been a big misunderstanding. Our group once was very large, but it has been declining in size. We have had many potential teammates roll in and out our teamspeak and our server/camo. We apparantly made a mistake allowing the player Kirby, who Alt f4'd at the truck, to join our ranks, but we did not know him well enough either. While this was occuring, I was the AFK player laying in the grass, taking a 10-15 min smoke break out on the front porch. I return to find him yelling at me that there was a hacker and I decided it was best to stop the server and check the logs since at the time I wasn't sure of the protocol. (I will now be downloading fraps or something akin to it). Anyways, the other guy in the video was that Zetti who was intel apparantly for Brad and the rest of you. I continued to restart the server because I could honestly not connect to the admin control panel and it repeatedly kicked me with script restrictions over and over. Finally, after the 5th or 6th reset it allowed me to access it properly.

After all this happened, everything went to hell and a handbasket in a huge hurry. About the incident in Berezino, I Was in the hospital with another team member of mine. It all happened so fast that I swear to god it looked like you guys were morphing or speed hacking and I freaked out and shut down the server. I saw a ton of kills all at once and I thought there was definetly a hacker in here but as it sounds it was a grenade that was thrown awfully and took out the whole group on both sides ( lol). Once again another big misunderstanding.

This has all been taken as a lesson learned, and I truly do apologize for my wrongdoing. I will say that I have learned a lot over the past few days about true adminship and that is how my server will be ran from now on.

Dez

• Like 10

Ok guys, I am sick and tired of all this drama. Let me start out by saying that this is one sick story of betrayel and corruption, which I have never experienced at a magnitude like this in any other game. A little background, I just rented this server about 2.5 weeks ago for myslef and a group of clan members/and friends, and anyone else who is chill to play with/ the community. Before our server was rented, we were intraduced to a fellow dayz player named Brad (You all know him very well and there is no denying it).

A little while later, he brought along another player named Zetti, and they both were very chill and we had fun playing. I went on vacation for about a week and came back to find that our helicopter was missing from our camp and a few other things were ascrew. Ever since then, we never had a helicopter at our base unless it literattly was at the bottom of the hill behind it but of course we never looked there. I played for quite a while since returning from vacation, and honest to god we never knew it was there (retarted). Anyways,Brad was given the admin password as well and he was very trusted, so we never thought either of them would betray us like they did. This was one hell of a learning experience. Continuing, I have only ever admined one server and that was for counter strike, so it was rather different and to be honest I am just now finally getting a handle on all the new controls, rcon, etc..

In this game, I have personally been hacked so many times that I have been paranoid about hacking. Now after all this crap, I have buckled down and learned to proper protocall to dealing with hackers and the like. Now to the video originally posted by CheeseBoy, this has truly all been a big misunderstanding. Our group once was very large, but it has been declining in size. We have had many potential teammates roll in and out our teamspeak and our server/camo. We apparantly made a mistake allowing the player Kirby, who Alt f4'd at the truck, to join our ranks, but we did not know him well enough either. While this was occuring, I was the AFK player laying in the grass, taking a 10-15 min smoke break out on the front porch. I return to find him yelling at me that there was a hacker and I decided it was best to stop the server and check the logs since at the time I wasn't sure of the protocol. (I will now be downloading fraps or something akin to it). Anyways, the other guy in the video was that Zetti who was intel apparantly for Brad and the rest of you. I continued to restart the server because I could honestly not connect to the admin control panel and it repeatedly kicked me with script restrictions over and over. Finally, after the 5th or 6th reset it allowed me to access it properly.

After all this happened, everything went to hell and a handbasket in a huge hurry. About the incident in Berezino, I Was in the hospital with another team member of mine. It all happened so fast that I swear to god it looked like you guys were morphing or speed hacking and I freaked out and shut down the server. I saw a ton of kills all at once and I thought there was definetly a hacker in here but as it sounds it was a grenade that was thrown awfully and took out the whole group on both sides ( lol). Once again another big misunderstanding.

This has all been taken as a lesson learned, and I truly do apologize for my wrongdoing. I will say that I have learned a lot over the past few days about true adminship and that is how my server will be ran from now on.

Dez

+1 Beans for you :)

Dez

Awesome man, here is some other things i encourage new admins to do as well to help combat hackers.

Enable Tagging. it sucks but hey.. at least you can get names of hackers. Also, in the event you cant log onto rcon or suspect possible hackers, through up an admin message so players feel more at ease with some closure about the server coming down. I know me and the clan im in have had issues with the rcon not working when there were hackers in the server, no one was upset after sending a message about an immediate server restart.

Beans for your honesty bro.

Dez

*Brohug* Sorry all of this shit had to happen but it had to. Good luck in the future, Dez.

Holycheeseboy

Dez

I love how he tries to act all professional and sophisticated now.

• Like 2

Dez

This is what you should have done back on the first page, before all this arguing. But, props to you nonetheless for manning up and taking responsibility. +1 beans.

So is everybody cool now?

Holy Cheese, you content? Could you edit the title and add "-resolved" so people could avoid this shitstorm of teenage angst.

I'm also sorry for being a dick earlier. Thanks for maning up Dez.

Dez

You broke the rules regardless of your words now, this is still a matter for the devs im sorry dude, simple WORDS will not help you.

• Like 4

You broke the rules regardless of your words now, this is still a matter for the devs im sorry dude, simple WORDS will not help you.

Accepting responsiblity and acknowledging the fact that one did wrong and will continue to fix anything that is wrong.. is alot better then.. well every other thread i have seen. Give the guy a break. Id give him a second chance for manning up.

Holy Cheese, people like you make me sick. Let me start out by saying I was the AFK guy on the ground and I went out for a 10 to 20 min smoke break. As soon as I came back, I saw that I was dead. The other guys told me what happened and they thought it was a hacker so I tried to access the admin control panel. Anyways, it kicks me for script restriction and I try rejoining and accessing the control panel once again only to get kicked. Bam I reset the server and I have every right to in order to access my control panel to deal with a hacker that I potentially thought existed. Anyways, every time I restarted the server it wouldn't let me access the panel and gave me various script restrictions until finally it worked. You may have been trying legitly to take our stuff, but I am sure not to let a hacker get away with our vehicles. Now taking the time to look at logs, you are not hacking but in the heat of the moment it didn't matter to me.

To be honest, fucks like you need to go buy your own server. If it wasn't for people like us who fork over the money you would have no where to play. Grow up!

Im pretty sure REGARDLESS if it was a hacker or not you're not allowed to do anything to your server to aquire items. You're supposed to be there to BAN hackers and that's it. Because of your rage and trying to get your gear back you ended up taking items from a LEGIT player and therefore you're a douche bag who thinks they have all the power they want by owning a server... You sir are a troll and a peice of shit. I beleave your server should be pulled from the hive for having a shit admin.

• Like 1

Go ahead and record anything.. I turned the server off for the time being because I am going to bed soon most likely, you haven't even shot at me for atleast 5 to 10 mins before I turned it off. And my one buddy said there is a hacker yada yada yada

Wow you turn the server off when you arent playing on it? That in itself is a reason to blacklist it lol xD

• Like 1

The guy admits he did it wrong, says will do his best to not let it happen again. Would to ever have to be a subordinate to some of you people, one mistake and you would execute us.

• Like 2

Lol if this server stays up you just need to remove your whole " server reporting" section and replace it with "what admins can get away with". because this is a joke anymore.

Let me ask you something. Do you drop the heavy punishment hammer on people in your real life the very first time they do anything wrong?

This guy fought for awhile, but then realized what he did was wrong and admitted to it. He said that it wouldn't happen again.

Why do you want the most severe punishment for a first offense? That is serious overkill.

Let me ask you something. Do you drop the heavy punishment hammer on people in your real life the very first time they do anything wrong?

This guy fought for awhile, but then realized what he did was wrong and admitted to it. He said that it wouldn't happen again.

Why do you want the most severe punishment for a first offense? That is serious overkill.

They had there base raided and they reset the server to get it back in my books this is no better then a scripter spawning in a car or guns. this is no better then hacking and yes with proof like this the admin should not be allowed to run a server as there 1000+ server willing to play the game as it should be and not filled with admins abusing powers because they got robbed.
  • Like 3

They had there base raided and they reset the server to get it back in my books this is no better then a scripter spawning in a car or guns. this is no better then hacking and yes with proof like this the admin should not be allowed to run a server as there 1000+ server willing to play the game as it should be and not filled with admins abusing powers because they got robbed.

I said I was done posting but I just cannot help myself. We switched our server by port number and changed the name which completely got rid of our camp so we could just start fresh.