rocket

Hotfix Build 1.7.2.5 Rolling Update

Ah, didn't know that about ARMA II.

I can manage with the bugs, I have too much fun playing with friends. When I get too frustrated, I just quit for the night, and usually want to play again the next night :)....I'm more concerned that if he keeps adding stuff, which will likely have its own bugs, he's going to dig too deep a hole, and the mod won't ever get fixed properly. When you have 20+ bugs all working together to create a clusterphuck, it'll only get harder to rule out and eliminate the issues.

For me that moment was when 1.7.2.4 came out but since 2.5. I dont see any motivation to login. Cause the cars dissapear every restart, my gear in the tents dissapear every restart.

So I don´t see a way, how to get my motivation back for this game.

Even when Warz just make 10% of the fun I had when I started DayZ. I´m sure gonna play it ! And its free :)

Rocket = lame.. I'd buy a box a shit before I bought a stand alone supported like this alpha.

255 posts and he goes with this, bravo. Are you just butthurt today? Did a hacker kill you for the lolz or did a zombie eat you in one of the many graphics glitches? Most alpha's are closed to keep morons like you from expecting a finished product, thanks for proving why that model is used instead of allowing people to have fun on an imperfect game. Idiot.

Even when Warz just make 10% of the fun I had when I started DayZ. I´m sure gonna play it ! And its free :)

what?

• Like 1

what?

You see, I don´t trust that the standalone is going to run much better than the mod do it now.

What should be going better when he totally restart his work with DayZ?

Starting from nothing again is sure not the best way..

It will just make a totally different game out of it.

Then I can start WarZ, it will make no difference from what I´m going to buy, or not buy ;)

Edited by Wcked

You see, I don´t trust that the standalone is going to run much better than the mod do it now.

Then I can start WarZ, it will make no difference from what I´m going to buy, or not buy ;)

I'm gonna assume English isn't your first language

but WarZ will not be free. I don't know why you keep bringing it up. I'm guessing it's a sideways (and probably idle) threat

• Like 1

hear·say/ˈhi(ə)rˌsā/

Noun:

• Information received from other people that cannot be adequately substantiated; rumor.
  • The report of another person's words by a witness, usually disallowed as evidence in a court of law.

Free beans to the first person that can tell this person what EAD means

• Like 2

I'm gonna assume English isn't your first language

but WarZ will not be free. I don't know why you keep bringing it up. I'm guessing it's a sideways (and probably idle) threat

It´s no secret. German is my first language but I think every one understand what I want to say.

I just looked on the page from WarZ, but maybe I understood something wrong.

I dont want to promote this game more than DayZ. But when you find one good thing in the last 2 patches, I could say about.. let me know :)

Edited by Wcked

I understand what you want to say.. but when Rocket think that people are going to buy the standalone, a game that got his release when nothing work, he is totally wrong..

I understand that they want to get the standalone as fast as they can, but giving up every old player, just cause the new game get the OK, is rubish!

I am not the guy that complains much about things, but at the moment, why should I play/buy this game ? Even when its done ..

There is now a bigger team, that works on this mod, but for now I can´t see it. I´m not the only one who thinks like this, and I think that much more people are feeling the same in a few days or weeks.

At all the worst thing is, it seems like Rocket is giving a sh.. on us, the people who get this game popular.. without us this game is nothing!

It´s sad to say this about an game which was REALLY AWESOME 2 weeks before ..

For now this game is like an fancy restaurant where the food taste like garbage. From the outside it looks good but after a few hours you realize what it really is.

Dont take it wrong, just my opinion.. (for the moment)

Edit: Forgot to say that there is already an fix about the glitches, and I found an post that there are server hosts who found out how to get the tent bug fixed.

http://www.reddit.co...for_nvidia_gpu/ (link for glitches)

So what´s the problem? No more communication between player and the Dev team ?!

http://thewarz.com/index.html ?! Better team, same game ?

One the nvidia GPU fix does not work, already tried it and I still get graphics problems. Two, did you just cite mother fucking Warz as a better team, a game that has zero gameplay footage and could end up being a huge piece of shit? Even with Dayz's massive amount of bugs in a testing alpha (not a game) it is still better than something that does not exist. Maybe it will be great, but saying anything on a game that has zero credible information is a joke.

I take back my apology for the harsh language, you still do not understand that this is NOT A FUCKING GAME YET. You are the reason developers rarely allow open access to alpha versions, because people whine and ask for a huge amount of support for a game that was completely fucking free (you bought Arma II and CO, not the free mod Dayz). Get his through your head, it is a fucking alpha. If the game still has massive problems after the launch of the actual fucking game then you will have a legitimate issue, until that day you are just one of the many morons who think a free alpha is the same as a polished game release. The developers owe you absolutely nothing and any support for the mod should be appreciated. They could easily just tell you to fuck off, which I will do for them fuck off.

Edited by Zombie Jesus

It´s no secret. German is my first language but I think every one understand what I want to say.

I just looked on the page from WarZ, but maybe I understood something wrong.

I dont want to promote this game more than DayZ. But when you find one good thing in the last 2 patches, I could say about.. let me know :)

some loot, like matches, spawns better. zed behavior is smoother

One the nvidia GPU fix does not work, already tried it and I still get graphics problems. Two, did you just cite mother fucking Warz as a better team, a game that has zero gameplay footage and could end up being a huge piece of shit? Even with Dayz's massive amount of bugs in a testing alpha (not a game) it is still better than something that does not exist. Maybe it will be great, but saying anything on a game that has zero credible information is a joke.

I take back my apology for the harsh language, you still do not understand that this is NOT A FUCKING GAME YET. You are the reason developers rarely allow open access to alpha versions, because people whine and ask for a huge amount of support for a game that was completely fucking free (you bought Arma II and CO, not the free mod Dayz). Get his through your head, it is a fucking alpha. The developers owe you absolutely nothing and any support for the mod should be appreciated. They could easily just tell you to fuck off, which I will do for them fuck off.

Warz ..........anyone else visit their website and wonder about their claim to being the first zombie mmo ..???

• Like 2

Warz ..........anyone else visit their website and wonder about their claim to being the first zombie mmo ..???

Yea, that studio seems like they are trying to scam people. The "screenshots" look like pictures that were not taken from actual gameplay and they claim it has been in development for quite some time yet do not have a single video to show people. Copying and expanding ideas is fine in the gaming industry, hell it is more than okay it ends up building entire genres, but flat out lying about something is what bothers me. Anyone who cites this game as "better than Dayz" should be slapped in the face since there is not a single piece of video that shows what the actual gameplay looks like.

Edited by Zombie Jesus
  • Like 3

But when you find one good thing in the last 2 patches, I could say about.. let me know :)

* [NEW] Respawn button is disabled during DayZ play

* [NEW] Optimized authentication process on login

* [NEW] Singleplayer mode disabled when DayZ is loaded

* [NEW] DayZ Logo and Version Number appear in game when DayZ is loaded

* [NEW] Hive now tracks login/logout (to assist in analysis for an ALT+F4 solution)

* [FIXED] Infected cannot hear weapon firing (now they actually hear again)

* [FIXED] Clothing no longer spawning (now it spawns as it used too)

* [FIXED] Tents and items with ID's above 1 million don't syncronize (now it should syncronize, players to confirm)

* [NEW] Respawn button is enabled if the player has a fracture

* [FIXED] Players switched to non-player skins (by hackers) sync to database (updates no longer saved for objects non-authorized skins)

* [NEW] Players spawning in debug area or "water world" will spawn on beach on next login (with their gear)

* [NEW] Client will automatically spawn player out of debug and waterworld to last known position

* [NEW] Radar removed from helicopter (UH1H will be added back to vehicle spawns)

* [FIXED] Ammunition amounts not loaded in properly (Now records used ammunition correctly)

* [FIXED] Graphical glitches with barbed wire (Rebinarized file should no longer produce graphical artifacts)

* [NEW] Additional optimizations to login process (further use of publicVariableClient to reduce network transmission)

* [FIXED] Respawn button not enabled when legs fractured (Now enables for fractured legs https://dev-heaven.net/issues/39161 )

* [FIXED] Excessive logging of player data in server logs (Disabled https://dev-heaven.net/issues/38784 )

* [FIXED] Graphical glitches with dead bodies (Rebinarized file should no longer produce graphical artifacts)

all of that. even if some things don't work as supposed to, this is how things go in an alpha build.

some patches fix bugs, other patches don't, and even other patches introduce new bugs.

you mad?

• Like 2

* [NEW] Respawn button is disabled during DayZ play

* [NEW] Optimized authentication process on login

* [NEW] Singleplayer mode disabled when DayZ is loaded

* [NEW] DayZ Logo and Version Number appear in game when DayZ is loaded

* [NEW] Hive now tracks login/logout (to assist in analysis for an ALT+F4 solution)

* [FIXED] Infected cannot hear weapon firing (now they actually hear again)

* [FIXED] Clothing no longer spawning (now it spawns as it used too)

* [FIXED] Tents and items with ID's above 1 million don't syncronize (now it should syncronize, players to confirm)

* [NEW] Respawn button is enabled if the player has a fracture

* [FIXED] Players switched to non-player skins (by hackers) sync to database (updates no longer saved for objects non-authorized skins)

* [NEW] Players spawning in debug area or "water world" will spawn on beach on next login (with their gear)

* [NEW] Client will automatically spawn player out of debug and waterworld to last known position

* [NEW] Radar removed from helicopter (UH1H will be added back to vehicle spawns)

* [FIXED] Ammunition amounts not loaded in properly (Now records used ammunition correctly)

* [FIXED] Graphical glitches with barbed wire (Rebinarized file should no longer produce graphical artifacts)

* [NEW] Additional optimizations to login process (further use of publicVariableClient to reduce network transmission)

* [FIXED] Respawn button not enabled when legs fractured (Now enables for fractured legs https://dev-heaven.net/issues/39161 )

* [FIXED] Excessive logging of player data in server logs (Disabled https://dev-heaven.net/issues/38784 )

* [FIXED] Graphical glitches with dead bodies (Rebinarized file should no longer produce graphical artifacts)

all of that. even if some things don't work as supposed to, this is how things go in an alpha build.

some patches fix bugs, other patches don't, and even other patches introduce new bugs.

you mad?

LMFAO :lol:

actually laughed as some of those arent even fixed but still have FIXED at side of them but it is ALPHA so normal reasoing doesnt exist !

Edited by dgeesio

No updates yet its been like 2 fkn weeks , this games is shit money leaching fucks

• Like 1

No updates yet its been like 2 fkn weeks , this games is shit money leaching fucks

Excuse me, but DayZ is F2P, now if you bought ARMA 2 just because of a mod that is still currently in alpha well guess what.... TOO FKING BAD

• Like 3

After 2 weeks of being ignored, I'm starting to wish the hackers could inject a code into every server that would make it crash whenever someone tried to login. Then we would have 0 players showing up on the fake number counter at: http://dayzmod.com

If the devs can't be bothered to post a single line that would take around one minute. Why should we bother to spend more than 1 minute playing something that is completely broken?

The lack of communication here needs punished. The punishment could be dealt out in many forms but I'm just going to post my own favourite ideas.

(1) Everyone says: "Piss off rocket and your fucknut dev team. You are complete and utter cunts. You have ignored us for too long. It's payback time". (ignore the mod and forums for a fucking long time)

(2) Encourage hackers to find a way to disable servers.

(3) Ban everyone from your server that isn't a hacker.

(4) Look at the other games being released and laugh at how much DayZ is going to fail. (Post these games on the forums).

(5) Post your hate for invisible rocket and his non existent dev team on every forum you visit. (Tell friends and family that you have found the biggest wanker on the internet).

(6) Find rocket's and other dev team members home addresses and post them online, thus enabling a small group to "make a visit for educational purposes".

(7) Masturbate until your cock/pussy hurts so much that you forget what DayZ was.

(8) Photoshop some pics and report Rocket as a peadophile.

(9) Set fire to your neighbours house in protest.

(10) Demand a refund because ArmA 2 doesn't work on your computer. (This only works in the UK because we have better customer rights than the rest of the world).*

* This could work in your country also. Give it a try.

After 2 weeks of being ignored, I'm starting to wish the hackers could inject a code into every server that would make it crash whenever someone tried to login. Then we would have 0 players showing up on the fake number counter at: http://dayzmod.com

If the devs can't be bothered to post a single line that would take around one minute. Why should we bother to spend more than 1 minute playing something that is completely broken?

The lack of communication here needs punished. The punishment could be dealt out in many forms but I'm just going to post my own favourite ideas.

(1) Everyone says: "Piss off rocket and your fucknut dev team. You are complete and utter cunts. You have ignored us for too long. It's payback time". (ignore the mod and forums for a fucking long time)

(2) Encourage hackers to find a way to disable servers.

(3) Ban everyone from your server that isn't a hacker.

(4) Look at the other games being released and laugh at how much DayZ is going to fail. (Post these games on the forums).

(5) Post your hate for invisible rocket and his non existent dev team on every forum you visit. (Tell friends and family that you have found the biggest wanker on the internet).

(6) Find rocket's and other dev team members home addresses and post them online, thus enabling a small group to "make a visit for educational purposes".

(7) Masturbate until your cock/pussy hurts so much that you forget what DayZ was.

(8) Photoshop some pics and report Rocket as a peadophile.

(9) Set fire to your neighbours house in protest.

(10) Demand a refund because ArmA 2 doesn't work on your computer. (This only works in the UK because we have better customer rights than the rest of the world).*

* This could work in your country also. Give it a try.

cry me a fking river, its a free fking mod take it or leave it, did you shell out cash? No, and arma is still a game you can play w/o dayz so stop bitching, i dont suck rockets cock and I do think he is ignoring a lot of comments but what do you expect when it is F2P, if he refuses to fix it let someone else do it...besides warz is coming out soon with a huge following...you think you have it better then go over there and wait for a beta

Edited by bournesto33

cry me a fking river, its a free fking game take it or leave it did you shell out cash....no just for arma and fk it is still a game you can play w/o dayz

Go to bed, you have school in the morning.

Go to bed, you have school in the morning.

Here comes the im going to attack the person with personal statements instead of staying on topic because I am actually the one that has to go to school in the morning. Edited by Mikewhiskey
  • Like 2

Here comes the im going to attack the person with personal statements instead of staying on topic because I am actually the one that has to go to school in the morning.

I'm awake at this time of night because I'm past school and I don't need a job.

What's your excuse? Learning difficulties, or just broken brained?

A lot of angry in this thread.

No-one is being ignored, no devs are running off with your money, sniggering. Stop being so melodramatic.

The difference between a small PC dev company and a large PC dev company is that large dev companies can test on multiple setups, small ones can only test on a limited range.

So while the patch may have fixed things on the setups available to the DayZ team, it wasnt fixed to the possible 1million+ hardware/software/config setups.

Just chill, Honey Bunny. If you don't like this free mod right now, go play the game you paid for...Arma 2.

• Like 9

Still doesn't explain why the devs ignore this forum.

It takes 2 mins to make a post.

"Sorry for the lack of updates, we have been super busy. A fix for the current bugs is being worked on and we will post news on the next patch very soon."

That took me almost 12 days to write. Pheww, I'm going to sleep until October.

Edited by Topper

A lot of angry in this thread.

No-one is being ignored, no devs are running off with your money, sniggering. Stop being so melodramatic.

The difference between a small PC dev company and a large PC dev company is that large dev companies can test on multiple setups, small ones can only test on a limited range.

So while the patch may have fixed things on the setups available to the DayZ team, it wasnt fixed to the possible 1million+ hardware/software/config setups.

Just chill, Honey Bunny. If you don't like this free mod right now, go play the game you paid for...Arma 2.

Ignored? haha Actions speak louder than words.. Dayz is not "that" cool.. hahah what did you talk yourself into exactly? Dayz patch didn't fix anything.. it broke it.. but if you guys actually read the community you would know that.. you know what f this.. games come out every quarter.. peace.

Edited by gwbrewer

Still doesn't explain why the devs ignore this forum.

It takes 2 mins to make a post.

"Sorry for the lack of updates, we have been super busy. A fix for the current bugs is being worked on and we will post news on the next patch very soon."

If it means that much to you, I'll get a dev to post something in this thread...