rocket

Hotfix Build 1.7.2.5 Rolling Update

Look at the artifact and left_shift+ "-" on number pad then type flush. So far it fixes Elektro and Cherno artifacts. I makes Berezino and Balota worse for me from my experience using it.

Edited by Recaldy

Look at the artifact and left_shift+ "-" on number pad then type flush. So far IT fixes Elektro and Cherno artifacts. I makes Berezino and Balota worse for me from my experience using it.

How many pages does this go before we get a dev response ? im guessing 125

We wont. Look at Rockets last postings, regarding Standalone. You really expect a new udate for the mod soon? Effor is now taken into SA Version.

Edited by ShadowDuke

We wont. Look at Rockets last postings, regarding Standalone. You really expect a new udate for the mod soon?

In short yes ....the majority of us will still stick around to play the stand alone ...wont we ? .... But what about the thousands that will lose intrest if the glitches are not fixed ...they will go on to do other things maybe even go outside or venture to achieve the no longer a virgin status and dayz will be nothing but a happy memory. They must at least address the concerns.

Gome on guys. Rocket got a job and they told him to work on the standalone. If you ever had a job you know how it is. End of mod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

You know that Rocket still works on the mod,right?

If he is not working on the mod he is working on the standalone, if he is not working on the standalone he is working on the mod.

Thats what he said at the Gamescom.

Gome on guys. Rocket got a job and they told him to work on the standalone. If you ever had a job you know how it is. End of mod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

troll.gif

• Like 1

So Gamescom's over. I hope he releases something between now and PAX. That would make all the little buckaroos happy.

So, Rocket has time to make a post asking for ideas that he answers on reddit, but doesn't have time to make a short post here saying something like: "Sorry about the lack of updates but we have been really busy. We are working on the bugs and should have a fix out soon."

Totally unprofessional and rude.

If the DayZ staff continue treating their community like they don't exist, the standalone will become a meeting place where only ignorant children, trolls and fanboys go to finger each other in the ass.

• Like 11

So, Rocket has time to make a post asking for ideas that he answers on reddit, but doesn't have time to make a short post here saying something like: "Sorry about the lack of updates but we have been really busy. We are working on the bugs and should have a fix out soon."

If the DayZ staff continue treating their community like they don't exist, the standalone will become a meeting place where only ignorant children, trolls and fanboys go to finger each other in the ass.

and we are fresh out of KY

• Like 3

yeah, I'm pretty bummed I have to stalk the rocketeer on reddit to find any new info

• Like 2

yeah, I'm pretty bummed I have to stalk the rocketeer on reddit to find any new info

Well this forum is Rockets slave. He has full control of this forum. Delete it or remove bad posts. They have not even looked at this forum. He has no control over Reddit however. I suggest moving the negative posts to Reddit.

Why dont you guys all just stop replying to this thread? I mean you have said all you can about the new update. The graphical bugs are back and/or gone for people. The humanity system has bugs. Tents and vehicles don't save properly. If rocket refuses to post or acknowledge any of you guys reporting bugs, next time he releases a "test" patch just dont test it out or give you feedback to it.

Edited by keosan24

as much as i think this forum is filled with douches and trolls....my god....giving an update on fucking reddit before the forum for the game is a really bad idea......damn man...what were you thinking?

• Like 3

111 pages later and no reply.. Haha.. military intelligence at work here! Looks like devs could give a shit about the mod guys.. Guess we can all pickup Guild Wars or catchup on Diablo.. maybe something else.. no biggie.. that are other games to click on bros!

Completely agree. I dont even want to play anymore because I cant save shit in tents or vehicles. Im not having to big of an issue with the graphical glitches but being able to save is such a big deal in the game. You think these tools would fix the simple issues and then move on to the standalone. Get the game working properly then move on.

• Like 4

Although I don't agree with people complaining about how slow or buggy the updates are, I agree with the communication aspect. I don't have a twitter, reddit or anything, only facebook, so it would be nice if he just said we're really busy sorry guys, or at least stfu you whiney little bastards lol.

• Like 4

I just need my tents to work as they should, then i'll be a happy man.

^ This

Frankly as long as my tents work, I could not care less if the game changes between now and the standalone as I can just go sniping/bandit, but losing all my gear day in day out after trading, now that just makes the game not worth playing when a tent eats it all.

• Like 1

Don't worry guys... it shouldn't be too long before they come out with an update. Rocket and his team will deliver, just be a little more patient.