rocket

Hotfix Build 1.7.2.5 Rolling Update

Can we just get the static corpses removed from the game? They don't do anything, they are unrealistic, and they are bugged.

what the hell are you talking about boy? are u serious? lol...

"They don't do anything, they are unrealistic" <-- Facepalm... you have no fucking idea on what u are saying kid..

Edited by Übermensch

I'm assuming you restarted the game when you "came back a few hours later". restarting the game is the 'fix' that works for most people

Ah ok cool. Fair enough :)

Ohh guys, pull the tampon from yourselfs and put a new one in!

Starting to get abit old now....''DayZ is dead, falling apart''

Dunno what you expect? This is Alpha, so they put an update thats not all we thought it would be?

so what, Minecraft alpha updates, you COULDNT play multiplayer for a month after the update because Bukkit wouldnt update, and Bukkit ran majorirty of the servers, and Rocket wants this game to take the road that Minecraft took, so from my POV this is all going rather well, ok, i can't play DayZ, im stuck at NW airfield because or Screen Tearing or Artifacting/whatever you want to call it

But im not sat on Forums crying my ass off because this is in Alpha and you want all this new shiny stuff?!?!

Be patient guys, the devs will figure it out and when they do, we can all relax and play this addictive game :)

Don't quit out on Rocket and the guys, they need you

These fake "patches" that Rocket keeps releasing are getting horribly tired. This is why I started playing the Lingor Island map that some genius made. You can't alt-F4 out of combat, the FPS is SO much better, the zombies don't sprint at ridiculous speeds and actually run in a straight line... You can enter 90% of the buildings you encounter. I like how Rocket blames all these bugs on the "unforgiving Arma 2 engine" but clearly they are a product of his own lack of modding skill. Do yourself a favor and play the Lingor Island Map, it fixes everything Rocket fucked up.

• Like 3

These fake "patches" that Rocket keeps releasing are getting horribly tired. This is why I started playing the Lingor Island map that some genius made. You can't alt-F4 out of combat, the FPS is SO much better, the zombies don't sprint at ridiculous speeds and actually run in a straight line... You can enter 90% of the buildings you encounter. I like how Rocket blames all these bugs on the "unforgiving Arma 2 engine" but clearly they are a product of his own lack of modding skill. Do yourself a favor and play the Lingor Island Map, it fixes everything Rocket fucked up.

AHAHAHAAA Rape!

I will stick with cherno map.

My fps is great, i (notice I, not rocket) resolved my problem with glitches, dayz rules and i want to become a hero :P.

Some people shouldnt sell their consoles and buy a PC, it seems too complicated for them, lol

This post has too much truth in it. Surely it will be deleted in a moment. Shit rocket fanboys are comming. lol

It worked fine first time. But somehow I had to live my real life for a few hours and play daddy when I logged back the glitches were back and just as bad and on both sanctuary and official servers running 1.7.2.5. I am curious what the humanity is going to do though.

Encountered the following when traveling towards and into Berenzino from the West. Was able to fix with the "shift numpad - flush command."

2012-08-12_00003.jpg

2012-08-12_00002.jpg

2012-08-12_00004.jpg

Edited by Jaime
  • Like 1

i was stopping by next to berezino hospital to alt-tab and check browser map. when going back into game it says recieving... and berezino was full of artifacts. hospital area and tents. flush and switching graphic settings didnt help. alt-tabbed out and back in several times and artifacts were gone.

im using beta 95883

Edited by Flip316

Well this has been a great weekend of NO Dayz.

1) Graphics glitches still there

2) I keep spawning on the beach with my gear every time I log in.

3) Load times have massively increased.

No point in playing Dayz at the moment which is a real shame.

*Just for everyone that can't get on Airfields etc... I started playing Dayz the day .4 was patched and I have never ever seen what an Airfield looks like due to the graphics glitches! Never!*

Dont worry, most people who get there get to have a 10 second look before....................pppppppppppfffffffffffffffffffffffftttttttttttttttttttttttt...................You Are Dead

This post has too much truth in it. Surely it will be deleted in a moment. Shit rocket fanboys are comming. lol

(Cue Superman tune)

nethstar: Most people that play DayZ do not care about the bodies at all, realisticly or not they are causing big problems for many players and thus should be removed (as in hotfix) until we know everything is in working order. Then they can be added... or not.. I really wouldn't care because even when they are in working condition, they do absolutley nothing to my DayZ expirience.

oh, I totally agree with you. they're currently a pain in the ass and should be removed, but my gripe was with the "it's not realistic" comment.

As soon as someone throws that into a zombie game, they deserve to be pointed and laughed at. Especially after they state "they do nothing" Of course...they're dead bodies. What do you want them to do?!

/Rant over

For me it helps if i set "Video Memory" on default and Vsync off - Since i made this i have no glitches anymore

This "Shift + [NUM]- + flush" makes it for me worse as before :(

i stopped using six updater just to get the new version, using dayz commander, all should stop using crappy six

• Like 1

i stopped using six updater just to get the new version, using dayz commander, all should stop using crappy six

Totally agree. DayZ Commander (1.9MB) is far superior to that six (17.6MB) bloatware.

I didn't have the graphic bug at all until 1.7.2.5 ?! ati5850 / newest driver..

Wanted these bugs fixed by the weekend.

There is some undocumented changes also for the lulz

Would that be -

Removing the player info from the log files so we can no longer track players who teleport or see if people are using hacked guns....

Apparently this was a priority over the hacking and duping etc...

I love this game/mod so much, but your shit attitude to server admins makes me want to pack it in and I know I'm not alone.

• Like 7

i'm seeding it... 3800+ seeders, 1500+ leechers on it... upload is 50 KB/s from me. So it looks healthy. But if you want alternative download, here you go : http://savedonthe.ne...ayZ-1.7.2.5.zip

Thanks, man - after an hour of doodiling around doing nothing, it suddenly kicked into gear......

Installed and all running well, so far ..

Aw, yeah.

I have one problem. Don't know if it's connected to this update, but...

I was playing on 1.7.2.5 server and found dead survivor's body with M4A1 Holo, I had Lee Enfield, so I decided to take M4A1 Holo. Now each time I spawn on the serverm it doesn't matter if it's 1.7.2.5 or 1.7.2.4 I am teleported to spawn positions near the coast instead of the position where I logged off the game.

As I know M4A1 Holo isn't a cheater weapon(if I'm not making a mistake, M4A1 Holo SD is, not this one). Is there any way to fix this without buying a new Arma 2: Combined Operations? Because I can't really afford myself another 25$.

Thanks in advance for Your help.

Edited by lxF0ST3Rxl