rocket

Hotfix Build 1.7.2.5 Rolling Update

So you wanna spawn near to your body? Or near to your tents? Or buddies? Seriously, this isn't Battlefield where you choose your fucking spawn point. It seems like you're looking for a softcore game? The door is that way.

ah right because you are the hardcore gamer who has fun to put something between "2" "3" and "w" so your char runs and runs and runs. Yeah really, that sounds fun to me. Go have fun with your mother, you know the door ;)

• Like 3

Kill count = OK

Graphic glitches - Ok so far...

Ammo count - OK (no more unlimited ammo)

FPS = no difference

Intel i7 (first gen)

7970 (latest drivers)

Beta 95883

Edited by Play

Goddamn nice! I haven't been able to play since last week, due artifacts hitting me a bit harder than most (screen filled with gibberish and unable to see near buildings :P).

Will report any issues at once!

To the DayZ-mobile!

why break the thermal thats a joke because the noobs cant be arsed working to find one, so they stumble into dangerous areas thats fucking pathetic. now the games being changed because of the whinning cod and bf3 players who want it easy this game isnt easy you have to work for your equipment.and learn where you shouldnt go if your not ready for it. so now players who worked for there stuff are getting punished wow ruin this fame just like dice did with BF3.

Lmao

ah and why? because it's fun to spawn 4 times in a row in kamenka only to run to zombies and to kill yourself? Oh yeah that's fun. Really. It's fun to walk from kamenka to solnichny, when I died there or if my mates are there. It couldn't be better. And fact is, it's the same system and with no respawn button the servers are even more loaded because I spawn zombies and loot everytime I run to them only to get killed so stfu moron.

Wow, Kamenka is good, run north. 2 towns with grocery stores and then you can head up to Stary or N/W. Also decent chance of finding helo crashes on your way north. The only bad spawn is Krutoy Cap.

Also an insane amount of deer stands on the west side of the map.

Edited by Dazed
  • Like 3

The game is about survival not spawning in NW airfield and getting the best gear. Very dumb comment indeed.

okay then mr. fanboy. it's fun to spawn 4 times in kamenka and 2 times in cap golova? oh yeah. you are the dumb one here so shut your mouth and use your brain or did I say I want to spawn near nw airfield? where are the spawn locations? eh? at the cost? oh right, so what do you want? there is no advantage in spawning in kamenka, elektro or slnichniy. one guy wants to spawn in kamenka and the other in elektro, another in solnichny and one in balota? so where's the problem? does this brings any advantage to the gameplay except you dont have to run 10 minutes to see a zombie who kills you? it does not and it also brings no disadvantage when you can choose where to spawn as long as you can't spawn near a barrack so you to stfu fanboy kiddie, this is a survival game blah blah blah qq mimimi. What does it has to do with survival to kill yourself from a zombie? :D hahaha, that's a stupid feature and nothing else. it's still a "game" you know? it isn't real life, ah maybe you don't know what real life is, but I know. I have a famlily and 2 children so I don't have the time to run hours over an empty map, just to get to kamenka, because my mate spawns there. moron

Edited by 8odycount
  • Like 4

i can also confirm that with installing path 1.7.2.5 with beta patch 95819 i first logged in as a female (as i used to be). saw some glitches in cherno(but way less than normal). wanted to try another server to see if i got glitches there aswell. but i ended up logging in as a male....and that never changed.

so i went from female to male.....ma poor gall gone:<

why break the thermal thats a joke because the noobs cant be arsed working to find one, so they stumble into dangerous areas thats fucking pathetic. now the games being changed because of the whinning cod and bf3 players who want it easy this game isnt easy you have to work for your equipment.and learn where you shouldnt go if your not ready for it. so now players who worked for there stuff are getting punished wow ruin this fame just like dice did with BF3.

Lmao! You sir are a prime example of the people coming to DayZ of late.

• Like 4

umad you cant you roll your face across the keyboard anymore and kill everything without any danger to you what so ever now. you mad you cant log in and out with one mag and never have to leave your camp sight on a hill somewhere so far out binocs have trouble seeing you?

• Like 4

I was having artifacts with this new patch just as I did before the patch, then I changed graphics setting and it seems to have fixed it... I'll update if anything else happens.

I am in cherno.

Thanks a ton Rocket!!

After I download the update I will upload it to mediafire to others who want it.

Keep up the good work!

Nice, keep it coming rocket, with the standalone you'll be as rich as notch soon ^^

and dont let the whiners get you down, no one can be perfect, and theres just so much a man can do

Patched everything (Arma and DayZ correctly), graphical glitches are still here.

I didn't take any screenshots, it's the exact same ones than the previous patch.

Edited by Kadis

of late ive been playing the game pratically since day one. l85 thermal was good for one thing spotting not killing at range so to nurf it was a terrible idea. the gun is pretty much equal if not worse than most in a fire fight. carry on whinning the game will be terrible by the time you lot habe finished with it.

Can't login, Been stuck at loading for 5 minutes. Anyone else having this issue?

Other than that, sounds like a great patch.

change your beta patch and try again =]

Still got the damn artifacts, wth is this?

Try to change your graphics settings, it should be fixed after that

who have you been playing because that certainly isnt how i operate pal.

umad you cant you roll your face across the keyboard anymore and kill everything without any danger to you what so ever now. you mad you cant log in and out with one mag and never have to leave your camp sight on a hill somewhere so far out binocs have trouble seeing you?

Torrent went from 20k to 1.9mb!

I will keep seeding also (:

Enjoy everyone! See you in game!