rocket

Hotfix Build 1.7.2.5 Rolling Update

I have a famlily and 2 children so I don't have the time to run hours over an empty map...

I hate to say this but that was actually a very funny comment! :D

• Like 3

Lmao! You sir are a prime example of the people coming to DayZ of late.

been here practically since day one cretin

there isn't a small chance someone could tell me when the next patch is coming out? i'm really looking forward to the dogs! :D

ah right because you are the hardcore gamer who has fun to put something between "2" "3" and "w" so your char runs and runs and runs. Yeah really, that sounds fun to me. Go have fun with your mother, you know the door ;)

It seems summer has reached the thread. Please kid, do yourself a favor and leave forever. Thx!

• Like 3

Diabsling the spawn button was the most stupid idea ever. Now everyone is running to zombies to die. Spawning zombies loads the server now too and you will die anyways.. Giving us the ability to choose where to spawn would be better but at this moment now it's only a stupid thing. I don't know if it's fun to run 10 minutes just to let zombies kill you and to hope you spawn where you want.

Awwww....... Your problems are exactly what was supposed to accomplish.... delaying the continuous respawn spam to get an optimal spawn.

Just be glad you can respawn with a broken leg... The trolling/revenge potential would be over 9000 otherwise.

• Like 3

okay then mr. fanboy. it's fun to spawn 4 times in kamenka and 2 times in cap golova? oh yeah. you are the dumb one here so shut your mouth and use your brain or did I say I want to spawn near nw airfield? where are the spawn locations? eh? at the cost? oh right, so what do you want? there is no advantage in spawning in kamenka, elektro or slnichniy. one guy wants to spawn in kamenka and the other in elektro, another in solnichny and one in balota? so where's the problem? does this brings any advantage to the gameplay except you dont have to run 10 minutes to see a zombie who kills you? it does not and it also brings no disadvantage when you can choose where to spawn as long as you can't spawn near a barrack so you to stfu fanboy kiddie, this is a survival game blah blah blah qq mimimi. What does it has to do with survival to kill yourself from a zombie? :D hahaha, that's a stupid feature and nothing else. it's still a "game" you know? it isn't real life, ah maybe you don't know what real life is, but I know. I have a famlily and 2 children so I don't have the time to run hours over an empty map, just to get to kamenka, because my mate spawns there. moron

Actually it DOES make a different, cuz lets say, u die @cherno, u hit respawn till u there and u recover your stuff? u sure theres no difference?

• Like 4

WOOPS double post =S my bad

Edited by damule

So you wanna spawn near to your body? Or near to your tents? Or buddies? Seriously, this isn't Battlefield where you choose your fucking spawn point. It seems like you're looking for a softcore game? The door is that way.

Having a spawn point isn't really that "softcore". Jesus. Spawning near your body/tents is a little too much, I agree with that. You guys need to relax... too much nerd raging.

• Like 1

Rocket "Baws Sauce" Hall

im gonna be a bandit when I spawn in, had to mercy kill a guy crawling from cap gulova lol

• Like 1

Is there really bear trap in the forest? :o If yes SWEEEEEEET i will love my next forest walk with my friend, it could be really good if he could walk on one while not knowing about it :)

I would laugh so hard :P

Actually it DOES make a different, cuz lets say, u die @cherno, u hit respawn till u there and u recover your stuff? u sure theres no difference?

It's really not that easy to just respawn and loot your stuff. You did die in the first place. :lol:

Thanks! Please dont forget to fix the "Tent bug" (Meaning: Items in tent respawn after serverrestart, even if youve taken them out before and saved) in the upcoming patch!

Some quick feedback:

1. Spawned on the beach for some reason, don't know why

2. Artifacting is gone it seems for me, downloaded the torrent files + replaced all my current

3. Loading into servers MUCH faster now, thank you for that ^_^

4. Humanity = 4607, but apparently that isn't high enough for a scarf. I can assume 5000+ gives a Hero skin?

5. Ammo is tracked correctly, a huge game changer :D

6. I love this game

• Like 2

The undocumented change(s) are probably...

[NEW] Added more camping snipers to Elektro and Cherno.

[NEW] Replaced Ghillie suits with Pink tutus.

Seriously though, nice to see regular updates coming out :)

I legitimately obtained a Ghillie. That would make me laugh my ass off, and be very angry at the same time.

Ok the Six laucher said "Update" but it is still on 1.7.2.4 ^^ Do i have to download it then manually ?

• Like 1

I'd Love to get it but wow, even those are getting corrupted. *Sigh* I hate computers. I'll try getting them on my laptop thanks for telling me this though. :] Hopefully they will work.

Sounds like you are having issues with your network/ram/hard drive. If large file sizes or any file size being downloaded comes up as being corrupted each and every time, I would start narrowing down the problem because something is seriously wrong.

• Like 1

Update 2nd post.

Server Beta 95883

Client Beta 95883

No graphical issues. Problems resolved.

Same settings as tested in previous post, and the same results.

ah right because you are the hardcore gamer who has fun to put something between "2" "3" and "w" so your char runs and runs and runs. Yeah really, that sounds fun to me. Go have fun with your mother, you know the door ;)

Game loses meaning if you can respawn where you like. It also messes with PVP . I killed your noob ass and now you get to pick the fastest way to get back to your dead body while your buddies cover it. Naw not happening you got to earn that gear back you lost. Pussy

• Like 9

I spawned where I logged out, just 200-300 meters east of the NW Airfield. The graphical glitches are still there when looking in the general direction of the airfield, much like it was for me in the previous patch.

I made sure to delete the old DayZ files before adding the new ones, so that shouldn't be the problem.

I don't care about new stuff,IM FUCKING GRATEFUL FOR having dead bodies stop projecting those graphical glitches :DDDD Thanks for update!

Update 2nd post.

Server Beta 95883

Client Beta 95883

No graphical issues. Problems resolved.

Same settings as tested in previous post, and the same results.

What is your location while doing this 'test'?

If you're not near the sources of the problems, of course you wouldn't have issues.

Fact is, everyone I know that had the graphical problems before, still has them now. I'm doubting that you've tested rigorously enough.

why break the thermal thats a joke because the noobs cant be arsed working to find one, so they stumble into dangerous areas thats fucking pathetic. now the games being changed because of the whinning cod and bf3 players who want it easy this game isnt easy you have to work for your equipment.and learn where you shouldnt go if your not ready for it. so now players who worked for there stuff are getting punished wow ruin this fame just like dice did with BF3.

oh for fucks sake.. do you just post every retarded thing that crosses your mind? being AGAINST thermal is EASY MODE? omfg, do you not get it? THERMAL = EASYMODE! there are still enough reasons to go to crashed helis. there are still enough reasons for newbs to find better gear.

i had l85s plenty of time, and im happy thermals are removed now (if its true), because they make the game EASY you dumbfuck.

• Like 5

FINALLY!! Better late than never I guess. I will update my post with objective feedback once I get it all running. Thanks, Rocket!

Edited by Jony_RocketInMyPocket

I would like to confirm that I am still having graphical errors, but not as bad as before. Now bodies just emit the errors instead of just having the errors take over the entire screen.

On a side note, I found out what Rocket "Hid" inside the update, you sly bugger! Got picked up by a random guy in a car, drove to Cherno, and well most people should know what happens next...