rocket

Hotfix Build 1.7.2.5 Rolling Update

That's why I asked you what "glitches" you mean. The tent & car bug is also a glitch, as is the spawn at coast.

i didnt mention any glitches. refer back to post 2265. here it is in the correct timeline order.

Because the glitches were present in 2.4 as well dude.

No.

I'm not new to DayZ. Btw I don't know what glitches you are talking about. The artifacts are still present as they were in 2.4.

notice how you said "no" when hombre mentioned the 2.4 glitches. in the next breath you said they were in 2.4. it seems you are contridicting yourself about that. the tent and vehicle problems have been around since before 1.5.8. thats when i started, so i cant go back any further then that. i dont have the graphical problems other people experience, so i cant confirm when that started. i also dont spawn on the coast. that might be something to do with the beta patch and server not identifying correctly. i also heard somewhere that might me a punishment for altf4. but i dont know. all this is why i am confused.

Edited by sivart

This Vehicle not saving bug is absurd, I played for a long while the other day, with a group of friends, and we fixed the Helicopter on our server (Twice in a day), and it just keeps respawning where we found it. I FIxed it this morning and flew it somewhere safe, made a new camp, and landed it nearby. it had a leaky tank but that wasnt a big deal, at least we had it, as I was flying to the camp site, I spotted a Ural nearby. I took it. saved it. went out to see that UAZ and see if one spawned in Black lake, nothing, i was heading to Berzino next, I stumbled onto a bus, i took it back to camp. i went out again then i found a Tractor. all of these vehicles had stuff in them. i hid them well, when i logged on a few hours ago the heli was gone, the bus was gone, the Ural was gone, but oddly enough the tractor was still there. seems this bug doesnt affect Old BIkes, Motorcycles and Tractors from what i see. :/ hope this gets fixed soon.

Same here. But i can confirm that motorbikes disappear too, but sometimes stay. Same with bicycles.

No one knows something? Something of Rocket or the Dev Team?

Might as well lock this thread since we all know Rocket knows about our grievances by now, yet he can't be bothered to at least acknowledge any of them.

Edited by Jony_RocketInMyPocket

Are we sure they haven't all gone under a bus, because otherwise this resounding silence relating to the last two weeks debacle is pretty shocking.

Rocket posted here a couple of days ago asking for ideas for the standalone that he answered on reddit. :huh:

One of the most disturbing lines of commentary I see these days is the reliance people are putting on social media tools for new product development. SM is a revolutionary “listening” device, but if you rely on it for development ideas, you’ll have a steady flow of incremental improvements based on customer complaints but it’s unlikely you’ll find the next big blockbuster. That’s because consumers typically don’t know what they want it until they see it. As the chairman of Sony famously said, they never would have invented the Walkman if they had asked customers what they wanted.

One of the biggest challenges with focus groups is that the most dominant participant tends to drown out the majority. Their opinion overwhelms the true sentiment of the sample because they command most of the air time. Social media is like a focus group on steroids. It’s all about finding a way to get attention. Are the people shouting the loudest on social media really the ones who represent your target market? When you tune in to the social media cacophony, are you hearing the signal or the noise?

If somebody discovers that complaining means they can't get attention, or worse, completely ignored, a trickle of complaints can turn into a tsunami, whether there is a real problem or not.

• Like 6

Might as well lock this thread since we all know Rocket knows about our grievances by now, yet he can't be bothered to at least acknowledge any of them.

No. Might as well lock the thread to stop the crying and bitching.

We all have to suffer the glitches, vehicle and tent bugs. Yet most of us do not post in this thread.

No amount of asking for the patch or general impatience will make the patch/mod files get released any quicker.

With some of the rude abusive comments in this thread...some of you wonder why there has been no reply?

Edited by GeordieMarv

Hopefully, this silence means they are working double time on the patch or standalone.

• Like 1

This became a spam thread a long time ago.

Sooo... lets make it to page 200!

Nobody is going to read it anyway :P

• Like 4

one thing that I can't understand, why dev team don't fix first actual problems with monolits, cars, tents and then go back to working on standalone project with free soul?!

Edited by bastabro

Because of there eyes...they only see $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ *ca-tching*

Edited by J0K2
  • Like 1

i didnt mention any glitches. refer back to post 2265. here it is in the correct timeline order.

notice how you said "no" when hombre mentioned the 2.4 glitches. in the next breath you said they were in 2.4. it seems you are contridicting yourself about that. the tent and vehicle problems have been around since before 1.5.8. thats when i started, so i cant go back any further then that. i dont have the graphical problems other people experience, so i cant confirm when that started. i also dont spawn on the coast. that might be something to do with the beta patch and server not identifying correctly. i also heard somewhere that might me a punishment for altf4. but i dont know. all this is why i am confused.

I said "no", because I thought he meant the tent & car glitches that are also present in 2.4 - and that's not the case. We can properly save our vehicles and tents with the server & client running 1.7.2.4.

The artifacts are still there in 2.4, yes. That's why I wrote "they are still present".

I hope everything's clear now.

Edited by MrBlacky

The standalone will have the same problems. It will be released as an Alpha build so you will get screwed if you pay for it.

This became a spam thread a long time ago.

Sooo... lets make it to page 200!

Nobody is going to read it anyway :P

I believe you have a point there! CHALLENGE ACCEPTED. Lets see who can get the first comment on page 200 :beans: :thumbsup: :D

Edited by Jony_RocketInMyPocket
  • Like 1

I said "no", because I thought he meant the tent & car glitches that are also present in 2.4 - and that's not the case. We can properly save our vehicles and tents with the server & client running 1.7.2.4.

The artifacts are still there in 2.4, yes. That's why I wrote "they are still present".

I hope everything's clear now.

yup. now i know what you were talking about. however, the tent and car issues have always been present. it worked better in 1724, but some servers still had issues upon restart. i experienced that myself. duping has always existed too.

I believe you have a point there! CHALLENGE ACCEPTED. Lets see who can get the first comment on page 200 :beans: :thumbsup: :D

Edit: oh my post nummer 100. I'm glad I used it for posting that vid!

Edited by The2ndLink

Hopefully, this silence means they are working double time on the patch or standalone.

wrongggggg . patch = zero in finance . they will be working 99.9999 percent on standalone as thats there next big payday.

• Like 1