griffinz

DayZ Standalone Confirmed

In my case... just quit the Mod and concentrate 100 % on the standalone release, take my money for every inch of the new standalone alpha and you will make me the happiest man in the world.

No more updates?

only because of Dayz Stalone?!

So to say who bought the ARMA II will get screwed?!

this is called lack of consideration!

I bought ARMA II only because of Dayz is now without updating because of Dayz Stalone, this is mta lack of respect!

Lack of respect?

I think you lack some brain.

The people who complain about no updates are so narrow minded. They aggrevate me so much. It's like, the standalone is gunna be 100 time better and have way less bugs, yet you're complaining about. Seriously, get some common sense.

Then you're a fool for buying a game solely for an alpha mod.

And DayZ-Mod will still be developed, it'll probably be used to test new features before they get ported and made better for the standalone.

Why do you think the ARMA II was the biggest seller of Steam for a while?!

because of Dayz!, ie, I and millions of people are foolish! : D

Lack of respect?

I think you lack some brain.

I need your opinion?!, Thank God there are many people far more educated! hehehehee

No more updates?

only because of Dayz Stalone?!

So to say who bought the ARMA II will get screwed?!

this is called lack of consideration!

I bought ARMA II only because of Dayz is now without updating because of Dayz Stalone, this is mta lack of respect!

You paid only 20$ for Arma 2, surely you can pay another 15$ for the standalone. Unless you still ask money from your parents.

Even if you had to ask your parents, that shouldnt be so big of a deal.

If you cant get the money you must be those little kids screaming mic ingame that sounds like someone butchering pig and dont need more of those(+ they are immature)

Anyway if you havent got that much money to spare LOL...

You paid only 20$ for Arma 2, surely you can pay another 15$ for the standalone. Unless you still ask money from your parents.

I never asked my parents for anything, always worked, and besides, I'm from Brazil, so I complained the money, cuz here is much more expensive!

If you cant get the money you must be those little kids screaming mic ingame that sounds like someone butchering pig and dont need more of those(+ they are immature)

I am 25 years old, did not complain of money and was very objective (should have understood .. (SINCE YOUR COUNTRY IS WORLD FIRST) ... lack of respect Thousands of fans like me the dayz, there are people here that neither forum posts should write on the topics open because only talks nonsense like you and others who do not know what I'm talking about, and you speak both children I think you are one of them so much talk! primeramente attitude and respect and intelligent response to encourage other players from other countries here!

• Like 1

An observation, not answer more fat nerds who speak of childishness, as this is a forum and I'm here to read news about the game, ask questions and CRITICIZE!

Some nerds fat talk do not know!

be smart and at the same time thinking about what will answer

immaturity of people talking and criticizing what I said ..

surely must be a preppy wanting to show with your i7 Year

while I work and study and social life and have a normal life

while I have not met, I will have my right to complain or praise, because I'm a fan and player of the GAME.

Hugs to all who understand the message!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I think youl will pay less for the Alpha in Standalone. 5-10 $

What about respect for those who gave up their free time to create this mod? Have you created anything or done anything in your free time for others?

Whilst there will undoubtedly be updates for the mod, the priority now has to be the Standalone game. Have some patience.

Edited by M_B

I think youl will pay less for the Alpha in Standalone. 5-10 $

Would hope so but Rocket keeps on saying 15 euro in most interviews.

bunch of fandogs barking at other players who are annoyed by the ridiculous development of this game...

total silence for 2.5 weeks with 1 million+ unique players

keep thinking the standalone will be awesome, it will be a piece of shit like this if the dev. team doesn't change

I never asked my parents for anything, always worked, and besides, I'm from Brazil, so I complained the money, cuz here is much more expensive!

I'm curious, how much is the minimum wage in Brazil? Minimum wage here is only 7$/day.

There was something about the price of the "alpha"

25€ ^^

im not sure +/-

And there was somthing about a new patch after the gamescom^^

Trust me it makes sooo much fun to double items if u logging in^^ if u die, if u put up some tents bla bla bla bla.

those players bought a game for a free alpha mod and . absolute nonsense to be so angry...

anyways without the big sells push for arma, it would never be (so fast) a stand alone title.

so be happy you supported all this and be part of dayz getting BIG

Edited by R3cK

15 euro is not minecraft style. Sorry but no. 15 euro = no moar dayz for me.

Wow you're a cheap ass.

bunch of fandogs barking at other players who are annoyed by the ridiculous development of this game...

total silence for 2.5 weeks with 1 million+ unique players

keep thinking the standalone will be awesome, it will be a piece of shit like this if the dev. team doesn't change

Think about it this way:

If they aren't saying anything, isn't it safe to assume they are concentrating on fixing the game?

What's a line of text from them matter if they just tell you what you already know. Christ you are all babies.

• Like 1

Hummm I don't think they will let the mod down because of the Stand Alone, Dayz can be a very good way to take constructive feedback and let the community adapt itself to this "kind of gameplay" and be ready for the next step.

Personnally all we massively need for now (and it as been said a lot of time on forum) its to fix the bug with the tents and vehicule. Saving stock and make camp is a crucial part of the game if you want to evolve in it.

And yes I will buy the stand alone but I think the Dev team should take their time and take advantage from dayZ wich is already released and played !

Edited by rickidy
  • Like 1

Wow you're a cheap ass.

AFAIK he said something about Minecraft pricing model, which did cost 9.95 Euros in pre-alpha.

So he is actually right, if it's going to cost 25 Euros which is way too much.

But i still think it will cost 10Euros/15$.

Edited by k3lt

Wow you're a cheap ass.

Think about it this way:

If they aren't saying anything, isn't it safe to assume they are concentrating on fixing the game?

What's a line of text from them matter if they just tell you what you already know. Christ you are all babies.

Too true.

I'd rather if the mod was shut down altogether, so they can just concentrate on the main game itself. Rocket says minecraft development model, thing is, that was not a model, Notch just did it the cheapest way he could< I mean to say, he made it up. And for this game (dayz), I doubt it will be kept to that model, minecraft isn't a complex game / game engine, which means dayz needs a proper main stream development cycle at some point, as the multiplayer fundamentals are already there, time to make a players experience better, enhancing everything else about it.

And I know that a lot of people bought Arma 2 for dayz, but they are paying less than half for the creation of a game we have all been waiting for, and I would pay 20 again for a better version, think of it this way.. you bought arma 2, 20 euro/dollars you buy dayz stand alone, another 20euro/dollars, the near enough price that you would pay for a full game, and fair enough, dayz deserves that. In fact Rocket said less than 20, (15 I think?).

So everyone complaining about the lack of updates both from the dayz devs themselves, and for the mod, just be patient, play something else, they are up to their eyes working on this, I would rather a better stand alone out sooner, than later. Screw it, just wait. Plus we don't know the full story of why there hasn't been an update of the updates, there might be, there might not be. Either way, can't do much about it, and instead of wasting your game time by complaining on a forum, go play sleeping dogs! It's great.

Edited by Alyxm

First thing, you are saying you did not complain about money. Let me quote you here:

I am 25 years old, did not complain of money and was very objective (should have understood .. (SINCE YOUR COUNTRY IS WORLD FIRST) ... lack of respect Thousands of fans like me the dayz, there are people here that neither forum posts should write on the topics open because only talks nonsense like you and others who do not know what I'm talking about, and you speak both children I think you are one of them so much talk! primeramente attitude and respect and intelligent response to encourage other players from other countries here!

Here would be again time for the pulp fiction video...

I have never talked about YOU directly, I talked about peopple in general that pitch about the pricing. *sight*

Its your own decision if you want to play/pay it or not, its developers right to have income from their product, and the 10-25€/£/$ is not lots of money and if someone cant pay that then it is their own problem.

Dont take it personally and start calling ppl fat nerds, that is the immature thing?? Its not about you and you dont have to get mad about it.

Only thing that I understood from your post was that you got somehow angry for no reason?

I understand that english isnt your native language so missunderstandings may occur, it is not mine neighter and I read posts few times to understand them best as I can..

Edited by Zeppa

I will not pay for the standalone version! As many of the dayz players, I payed for Arma2 just to play DayZ. If the devs don't continue to develop the mod at the same pace as the standalone after release, it will be a very bad move from their side. No matter how little it will cost, I will not pay for the same thing twice.

They should have kept dayz in closed alpha, and release it later, or tell us about the standalon sooner, so we would have had a choice.

Bad move devs!

I can only hope that WarZ will be everything that Dayz cannot be.