Publik

Lingor Island Chit Chat.

Yeah I play on Lingor-servers occasionally (UK ones) . Even though it's smaller place there is so much lootable and enterable buildings. it's very interesting place and shows how "easily" DayZ can be ported to different maps.

Our third of 4 just got banned, he and I never died so couldnt teleport at all, unlike the nice admin [FRIZAG]Movingshadow

Bump! - A Warning to other players. Be wary of the Frizag server. The admins there are the same caliber that Rocket is concerned about. Causing issues for us all.

The admin in the US server for lingor island (Hezmama) bans for killing him so watch out.... Also hackers were found on the server

honestly complaining about a map and server that is not connected to this website is like telling nike that their addidas trainers suck

Edited by MessHall
  • Like 1

well i fell there should be almost an exam to host a dayz server. we dont have much power the power we do have can be used badly by some

I'm not complaining I'm simply warning just think twice before killing him in the game I love the map just not that specific admin

The odds of someone reading this post and being on this server AND running into him and managing to kill him is very very slim.

ALTHOUGH i recommend you play on a lingor server called US 28

I've played in the frizag server quite a bit and never had any issues, my team has killed them, they have killed us, and it was fun with no bans or even any harsh feelings.

nevermind... they are douches, they banned one of my team for teleporting cuz he logged in on a hard to reach island and killed them, and when we tried to appeal his ban they kicked us and said "bans are final, it's our server and we can do what we want". at least I managed to kill them again before they banned me but as others have stated above, avoid the frizag server.

Edited by darthsatan

I've played in the frizag server quite a bit and never had any issues, my team has killed them, they have killed us, and it was fun with no bans or even any harsh feelings.

nevermind... they are douches, they banned one of my team for teleporting cuz he logged in on a hard to reach island and killed them, and when we tried to appeal his ban they kicked us and said "bans are final, it's our server and we can do what we want". at least I managed to kill them again before they banned me but as others have stated above, avoid the frizag server.

I'd worry a bit less about how we conduct our affairs on Frizag and a bit more about who you associate yourself with.

Codi (your friend) was banned for teleporting and gear hacking. You were kicked because you continually spammed chat after being warned twice. We do not currently have an appeal system for bans, we are looking into getting a website running, in which case bans will be able to be appealed. In this case, however, it wouldn't have mattered since I've got hard proof.

bhftpx.jpg

Killed by me at 12:28AM, back alive, 50m away at 12:32AM with exact same gear. Killed again by me, shortly after. When asked how it was possible, he exited server.

Your clan is not only associating itself with a cheater, but it also seems as though he wasn't even being honest with you about it.

You are more than welcome to play on our server, any of your cheating friend(s) however, are not. We have had no problem with [MIG], despite being killed by them several times. For the most part, you guys play fair and we respect that.

We enjoy providing the server. We enjoy playing with regulars and new people on the server. We do not enjoy script kiddies who attempt to make us out as the bad guys.

Edited by Winston The Ripper
  • Like 2

The logs don't lie - just the little twerps circling like vultures.

This is a great server. I've had several exchanges with them on the battlefield and there's never been any harsh feelings or bans.

They keep it running, do restarts when it gets laggy AND if theres a hacker attack they roll the sever back before it.

I have yet to find a server that matches their dedication.

+1 Frizag

Edited by Decomp

Nope. Last time I checked, the DayZ devs look down on Lingor Island.

Actually, Rocket has all but endorsed Lingor and says the mod will follow the path of community made maps and the like.

• Like 1

Actually, Rocket has all but endorsed Lingor and says the mod will follow the path of community made maps and the like.

GIve me a quote, or I'll just stand to what I've said.

I'd worry a bit less about how we conduct our affairs on Frizag and a bit more about who you associate yourself with.

Codi (your friend) was banned for teleporting and gear hacking. You were kicked because you continually spammed chat after being warned twice. We do not currently have an appeal system for bans, we are looking into getting a website running, in which case bans will be able to be appealed. In this case, however, it wouldn't have mattered since I've got hard proof.

bhftpx.jpg

Killed by me at 12:28AM, back alive, 50m away at 12:32AM with exact same gear. Killed again by me, shortly after. When asked how it was possible, he exited server.

Your clan is not only associating itself with a cheater, but it also seems as though he wasn't even being honest with you about it.

You are more than welcome to play on our server, any of your cheating friend(s) however, are not. We have had no problem with [MIG], despite being killed by them several times. For the most part, you guys play fair and we respect that.

We enjoy providing the server. We enjoy playing with regulars and new people on the server. We do not enjoy script kiddies who attempt to make us out as the bad guys.

Ahh, winston the ripper. Teleported to the the island to take a chopper. We were on the island, two of us spawned after restart off island, Winston was NOT on the island and magically spawns on the island? He killed one of our guys, then a second of our guys kills him but dies in the process. Not 5 minutes later he's back on the island again in full gear in the heli. He tries to take off I shoot him and the heli flips over backward and blows up. We ask him in chat if he just died in the chopper... he responds no a zombie killed him. I go to the chopper wreckage and guess who's body is lying there IN FULL GEAR AGAIN... Yep Winston The Cheater er Ripper. I have fraps and screenshots.

Frizag guys are a bunch of pathetic losers that can't play the same game we all play. They suck so bad they get their asses handed to them even when they cheat. So when they can't beat you when they cheat, they ban you. So pathetic guys. You will never get to be better players when you can't stand the competition. So pathetic.

Frizag Server is so corrupt it's not even funny. AVOID, let the kids have their private server and they can go play with themselves.

Inferior pathetic losers.

Bottom line? Frizag guys are dirty, we know and you know it. Nothing else matters. Folks YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED about these guys.

Video is long, long swim. Kept the boring swimming to capture our in game chat and our TS chat.

Edited by chisel

Funny that Winston has access to those server files as we asked Movingshadow if he(winston) was an admin and he clearly stated that he was NOT. Enjoy your little playground server and btw they store their choppers on the small island West of the NE island, if you want to find out for yourself if they cheat just go there and give them hell.really liked on server restart that you spawned in the water Chisel, considering we were on the island for like 30 minutes b4 restart.

Yep, I have all the chat in the video. I run Eyefinity so it looks small on single screens but I can take screen shots of in game chat showing us asking Movingshadow if Winston was admin and he responds NO. I can also show where Winston claims he died to zombies while his body is clearly at blown up chopper. Anyone wants to see that let me know I'll post it when I get home.

These guys are dirty for sure.

Grow a set and own up to it losers. I could at least respect that. The way it is now is pitiful and pathetic. Go look at yourself in the mirror. The shame. Wont this be something to tell your children how you were secret cheaters on your own server. So sad.

I can also show where Winston claims he died to zombies while his body is clearly at blown up chopper

Watched the video and it definitely was him that died in the chopper.

I'm enjoying playing on the server but i will admit sometimes it does smell like some fishy shit is going on

I did bring myself back to life, only after Codi was killed twice in the same area with the same gear in less than 3 minutes. With the influx of script kiddies in Lingor, we've begun reviving people and rolling back databases during hacker attacks.

I've dealt with plenty of hackers over the years, the first thing they do is divert attention. Notice how neither chisel nor Wesley attempts to discount the proof I posted, on the contrary, they simply act like it doesn't even exist. I'll make you fellows a deal, as soon as you explain how your pal Codi respawned himself with the exact same equipment right beside me, I'll unban him. Deal? Nope, you'll keep pretending like I didn't post it, lol.

Let's make this clear:

People with Adminstrative Database access can revive themselves and others.

Codi is not an adminstrator. Codi is a script kiddy. Multiple users reported Codi and your friends teleporting in and out of engagements. You and your friends attempted to cover up the fact that he was a script kiddie, so you were all banned. We do not tolerate any form of cheating/hacking/script killing.

You attempted to cheat and got caught. Live with it. Trying to whitewash it away by gathering support by getting your friends to post on the forums in your defense won't help shit, and we'll keep banning your kind off the server. The bans stick. I recommend you find a server where the admins don't give a shit about hacking, we do.

Next time you want to post some video evidence, upload the entire encounter, don't start it immediately after your script kiddie friend gets blasted twice. Fail!

I don't even know who Codi is fool. He's definitely NOT with us. I don't know him or darthsatan. I killed darthsatan at FOB eddy before but other than that I have no idea WHO THEY ARE. Your proof of Codi suits me just fine. Why would I deny proof against someone else, let alone someone I don't even know. Should I deny it for him? Ban him forever. Your logic is fail silly kid.

You and your friends?. So you seem to catch someone on the server and now anyone that speaks up against you and your cheating practices is now in it together? Again, I do NOT know those people. Don't run with them in game, never did. Ban him forever for all I care I have no idea who he is.

You did NOT kill Codi on that island, you killed two different people. It's right there in my video. First kill was BTT, second was Yoyi - you and yoyi killed each other. Then you spawned back in again to the island in full gear to steal the chopper, simple as that. YOU ARE A CHEAT AND YOU'VE BEEN CAUGHT. Sad to keep denying it.

Talk about divert attention, lol, that's exactly what you are trying to do now. You are dirty and you know it. No worries, I won't be back on a dirty server. I can deal with random hackers but when the hackers are in control of the server from the start, that's bad all over. Script kiddies indeed. Enjoy your lack of skill and need to cheat to even come close to competing and even with the cheats you still can't stack up. Pathetic.

Again, anyone considering playing on their server YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. Btw I started fraps as soon as the server came up from your mystery needed restart. I was on the island and had been for some time before the restart YOU WERE NOT. I some how spawned in the water after restart so I rolled fraps to see the explanations, I never dreamed I'd actually catch you hacks cheating then lying about it in chat.

Bottom line folks, Yoyi shot him out of the chopper, stole his chopper, we flew to the NE island, parked the chopper. Were on the island a few minutes, long enough for them to cheat to find out where we were then server restart... The video I posted starts from there.

These guys are cheats and sore losers. You are so lame and pathetic mere words cannot describe.

FRIZAG - home of the cheating admins and they still get owned.

Edited by chisel

mindless drivel

Stopped reading after the first sentence. Codi, Yoyi, and BTT were killed on the island. Of course I'm sure you mysteriously started FRAPs after I killed Codi twice, LOL. You can't wish the truth away, no matter how hard you try, you just come out sounding like a buffoon.

Enjoy finding another Lingor server to play on, class dismissed.

Nice try. Divert attention. The people will read. They want to know about people like you and that is my sole purpose here.

1. They teleport

2. They teleport and script in equipment

3. They LIE

4. They LIE

I started fraps after the restart when I landed in the water and another of our group landed miles away as a new respawn... Fraps rolled as soon as I spawned in and realized what you hacks did.

FRIZAG = TRASH

I play on several lingor servers and my own dayz server. There are plenty of places to play so no need to play on a dirty server. I'm not some sniveling butt hurt kid, I'm 41 years old. I am part owner of an online gaming community that was established 7+ years ago. We host TF2, BF3, CS:GO, dayz, L4D, L4D2, Minecraft. We aren't a clan, we are an open community. We don't compete, we play for fun.

We host and admin many games and it pisses me off to find a group like Frizag that gives admins a bad name. I have more than my hands full administering dayz and pounding sand with dayz devs about the control they need to give admins then trash like Frizag is on the scene giving us all a bad name.

I'll do anything I can to get word out about Frizag clan. They are new, so new they have no website or forums. PLAYERS BEWARE.

I'll keep posting in this thread until the trash admits it or leaves. I will not stop.

FWIW, I was never banned from their server I LEFT and WIIL NOT GO BACK. I want nothing to do with that trash. There are too many good servers out there. Funny thing is, groups like this never last long. With their practices and blatant cheating a clan like that will resolve itself sooner or later. Word will get out no matter what and they will fade into nothingness.

Edited by chisel