mattlightfoot

What should our next competition be?

how many zombies you can atract in 3 minutes in elektro, and survive while potentially dodgin bullets, player needs to be out of elektros west side via mainroad, zombies following you at that point, and on to the outside of elektro, will be counted and tallied. Call it the "Mad piper race"

Guize i got an idea...

Guise alright....

Guise the idea is....

You listening?....

Alright the idea is....

A meme competition...

and this post was nothing but spam.

Hi all,

currently we have the screen shot competition running for a prize, we have got to start thinking about the next one. What would you like to compete against your peers at?

I think a DayZ related meme competition would be a good one :D

What do you think?

3q2vca.jpg

Edited by Hoj0

next competition should be this - Hacker hunt

catching and recording evidence of hacking and identity of the offenders, whoever manages to rack up the most global bans wins the love and respect of honest gamers everywhere

• Like 1

next competition should be this - Hacker hunt

catching and recording evidence of hacking and identity of the offenders, whoever manages to rack up the most global bans wins the love and respect of honest gamers everywhere

Would there be a prize like a custom skin or a weapon of their choice added to the game

A Competition to create the best "Short film" or Short story in DayZ about DayZ with a Subject of someone's choosing it could be done for a potential Origin story for players to decide which one they follow or a Tale of how Bambi Mcderpson survived his first bandit raid and how he lost his Best friend Sgt. Major Tim Cuddles (His beloved Teddy bear meant to mean a tragedy story for those without a Bambi locked up somewhere in their mind)

• Like 1

When was the last competition?

Almost a year ago, ain't nobody got time for that.

Harlem shake <== dont hate on this, just a random thought

Or we should have "Machinima" <-- Voices. These are just random dumb stuff i came up with without thinking much

I think a fan made trailer would be a good idea, except for one HUGE reason. Most people lack the skill to put together such a production, leaving out a large part of the community from the contest. Something fun and doable by everybody would be better, I liked the idea of the "golden ticket".

I agree with Griff, a good fan-made trailer would leave more time for you all to work on your (awesome) mod and it would give it a bit more publicity, maybe a lot more. :P

yeah about a trailer karwin Leutscher frankieonpc's cinematics maker would win.

Make a meme i have a awesome idea

Maybe not directly memes, but DayZ jokes or sayings? I would laugh my ass off :D

Edited by Pawlzz