pumpaction

The Scariest Thing in the Game

There you are, you got off the coast; You have a gun, not a great gun but you like it you have even named it 'Trudy'; You have a decent bag and all the survival gear.

Going through the woods wondering if it is worth you and Trudy hiking up north to see if you can find her a playmate (or even upgrade the bitch). So you stop to check the map, looks like a 2k walk easily doable. AND THEN YOU SEE IT the peripheral dot that wasn't there when you got your map out and its moving and moving fast, you are too far away from anywhere for it to be a Zombie and anyway it's not moving like any Zombie you have ever seen.

You keep scanning the tree's moving your head to make sure you had not imagined it. No it is still there and it is getting close, REAL CLOSE, someone must be hunting you down its the only answer, Why me? My gear is not that good, oh f**k I don not want to start over. Well Mutha' Funker' you ain't taking me and Trudy without a fight.

Your heart races, your mouse finger quivers, not long now and then you see it! Just another f**king rabbit.

• Like 13

Honestly, I'm scared when it's night in DayZ! I'm paranoic

Hell, I'm scared when it's day :D

Edited by TSAndrey
  • Like 1

You clearly don't have a brother who doesn't want to buy another copy of OA, so has to go on your character instead.

That's terrifying.

• Like 1

I've jumped countless times, swung my gun around ready to light someone up, only to have a rabbit race past my feet. They're going to be the death of me.

• Like 1

Scariest thing in the game...Getting all the gear you could ever want in the game and then being teleported a mile up into the sky to a freefall death 5 servers in a row.

• Like 1

i saw the title and all i can think is the scariest thing .... stupid script kiddies... never know when you just going to apear somewhere and die. also.. para cows can be pretty scary for a new player. lol

Why must you speak of that plac

True story, never going there again.

Why must you speak of that place!

No no.... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

One thing that terrifies me, is walking through woods at night, and coming across a lit chem light..

Straight out, face in the dirt paranoia right there.. then crawl away in the direction you came from, listening for the slightest twig snap...

I've had a rabbit cross my path and break my legs before.

You have been warned.

oh and doors... there deadly.. im either killed by doors.. scripts .. of pine trees when legit players kill me i dont rage i thumbs up and tell myself i finnaly died for a real reason

• Like 1

Why must you speak of that plac

Why must you speak of that place!

No no.... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Fine, we will just refer to it as "GM"

You clearly don't have a brother who doesn't want to buy another copy of OA, so has to go on your character instead.

That's terrifying.

Haha, on a similar note, I'm about to let my girlfriend have my character for a day while I watch, because I've been talking about DayZ a lot lately. I was scared that I'd lose my M4A3 CCO and fully-equipped character, albeit willing if it meant having her play... but luckily... I died last night and lost all my equipment that way.

Now she won't feel so bad when she dies and loses my equipment. :P

• Like 1

Lol'd at "prepared to fight back" at that point i woulda alt + F - oh shit care bears all round nvm.

Edited by HeHeHe

One of the scariest things for me is THAT guy. It seems that in every group I play with, there is a guy who is jumpy as a jackrabbit.

Him: "HOLY SH*T!"

Me: "What, is it a player?" * Heart is racing at the speed of light*

Him: "No, it's a zombie."

Da fuq....

4360-fp.jpg

• Like 1

Went to Green Mountain on a moonless night, now I don't even go ther at day.

Scariest thing? ..... dead bodies.

I get the shakes every time I go into a town and stumble across one. Just logged out after leaving Balota and there were two - one at the door, one in the control tower stairs.

I spent the whole time there expecting to be sniped. Didn't happen.