Sign in to follow this  
YouCan'tGetRidOfMe

B.I. doesn't give a shit about you...

The problem is, you are all exemplary examples of "The Prisoner's Dilemma."

Judging by your responses, you would probably sell out your best friends, for a fucking cookie. If, that cookie looked good enough.

Psst... it's made with piss.

Enjoy.

Edited by YouCan'tGetRidOfMe

Judging by your responses, you would probably sell out your best friends, for a fucking cookie. If, that cookie looked good enough.

Enjoy.

You've said several times you are gonna leave now. Can you just, leave please? Dont make yourself a liar now.

Edited by Suspenselol

If you follow contracting or what the military is up to, BI has probably put a LOT of their focus on creating Arma3 (Which in reality will be VBS3) because the army mandated that they want a new mil-sim trainer by 2013.

http://www.wired.co....my-shooter-game

So I doubt we will see a lot of focus on supporting Dayz in any specific way.

Yeah they made a lot of money from Dayz, and they probably should throw some support towards Rocket. But from what we know (me you, the guy down the street) BI hasnt really said much at all on the matter other then giving Rocket the OK to keep working on Dayz and ALSO

Working out some kind of contract with Rocket for the Arma 3 engine and creating Dayz as a standalone product.

So everyone who bought Arma 2 for Dayz wasted their money anyway because the focus never was to make Dayz run on Arma 2.

It was just for Rocket to screw around testing concepts while he works out the deal to liscense the Arma 3 engine to build his standalone game.

http://pc.gamespy.co.../1225522p1.html

All those folks who said Rocket wasnt getting investors arent really correct either,

I said I am going to look into what can be done to make either BI support it, or try to get my money back.None of you even read past the first sentence, that much is evident. I know, I don't have a case. From a legal perspective. But, from an ethical perspective, my stance is strong. BI is laughing all the way to the bank from Rocket's hard work and our money. 30 million extra from a dead, and it was dead, product is not chump change. They should be, by law, required to implement some standards for DayZ. If for nothing else, for the future profit margin. Maybe Rocket is to blame for some of this, maybe not. But, in the end, who pays for it? We do, the consumer. Twice, mind you. Once with monetary means, and the second time with our experience being ruined. I blame shit companies, don't you?Of course you don't you love paying for shit ass DLCs and inane sequels and threequels (so on and so forth). I remember when SDK's were released and maps, skins were free. I bet you weren't even alive when that was the case. Seems to me everyone that argues against me, never got those things, so we all shouldn't get those things again. This whole thing is fucking gross.

Sadly not every company is going to be a valve (though now they are spending most their time making hats)

Fucking deal with it you dumb cunt. We can't speak with our wallets anymore, its far to late for that. When developers got away with "Premium" and "Elite" services (CoD and BF3, thats you) our say was gone.

Developers are going to make it, people are going to buy it, developers will keep finding ways to milk money out of gamers. Circle of fucking life, your bitching isn't going to solve anything at all.

No screenshot. Only rebuttals of the most inflaming kind.

Obviously, this is a very good trolling. It didn't seem like one, it seemed like a sincere complaint.

Bravo. You really had us going.

• Like 1

240 million a year, from the NATO alliance. That is not the case. Why release a commercial product... you know what...I am talking to mouth-breathers. Enjoy your corporatism.

Not sure what your post means.I was just pointing out that the bulk of their income was as a military training simulator developer.Hey I am grateful they make a civilian version for us and I can understand their choice to not put so much effort into fixing Dayz.This is Rockets baby and so we need to push him into making it standalone already.

Rocket.....go forth with the minecraft model and so the close to a million people that just recently purchased A2 to play Dayz are still loving the game and will spend their money to fund further development.

ARMA 3 is the same engine with pretty lights.

GL with that stand alone on the ARMA 3 engine.

Same problems will arise and BI will laugh two times.

You are a faggot Brony.

Go fuck your plush toys you cretin.

Thank you for your additional proof of trolling.

I paid money into DayZ game. What does one assume, when you hear Alpha? You expect a Beta then Final, yes?On what engine? Well, the engine you bought, yes? Fuck your corporate sycophantic thought process. You are worse than the corps. Fuck you in your shitty pussy.

LOL you didnt buy an engine

what an obsessive pathetic aspie you are

ps. sure sounds like that bullshitting shit kicker, cRy

Edited by Clatterbridge

You've said several times you are gonna leave now. Can you just, leave please? Dont make yourself a liar now.

OP can't leave, he's too drawn in trying to insult people and acting like and internet tough guy. "I back up what I say online and in real life" What OP means is that he "backs his fat ass up" on his sofa in his mom's basement so he can eat more hot pockets and rage like a nublet online.

I'm actually having more fun watching him rage like a prepubescent butthurt....thing. It's more fun making him flip out. Perhaps he'll have a coronary soon if we keep on poking him.

• Like 2

You are a male that watches an 80s girls cartoon?

No troll. You are a closet homo.

Well, definitely trolling now, bye.

btw MLP is a great show, don't be hating.

Read OP's username. Didn't bother reading content of thread due to legitimacy reasons.

Gave up on DayZ to be honest, none of the recent "performance fixes" have actually helped whatsoever, it's just getting worse and worse. That's why i'm waiting for The War Z, at least they have a game engine that works. Not to mention that it is a stand alone game and not a mod. http://thewarz.com/

Enjoy.

Rofl you should not take this shit so serious dude, think about your hart old man...

If you are really this angry about some fckn video game, maybe you should just stick to reading a good book or something....

I really died inside just for you... :|

I've literally never seen someone get more upset over hearsay in my life. Congrats OP.

Enjoy.

Peenacolada or even better Peenacolonada :)

And just like that, OP has yet another name banned. Good riddance...at least until your next forum name.

/thread

All I can really say is I wish I had your kind of problems. Unless those problems are motivated by like, chemical imbalances and shit. Sound like they might be.

Advice: Chill

wow and this went 7 pages !

How many times do we have to remind people that it's a free mod. In Alpha.

Locking thread guys. Some good points, some bad points.

We read them all.

• Like 1