Sign in to follow this  
YouCan'tGetRidOfMe

B.I. doesn't give a shit about you...

Yeah, I'm gonna release that information and put his job and lively hood in jeopardy. Get real. For this to be proven, you dummies would need recorded proof. That probably isn't possible. I have no reason to lie. I am just another one of you that is being fucked over. It is 30 bucks. Chump change. But, the fact remains DayZ is the best game I've ever played. It is a shame it is on such a shit ass engine. I am done.

You do have a reason to lie though, you're a whinging, schmuck-baiting, attention whore.

• Like 2

The only things they have done that affected DayZ is put in a filter to take out DayZ servers (for ARMA 2 players) and nerfed weapons (for Arma 2 players) on the engine. Notice, how they are bringing back the damage to zombies (pistols) next DayZ patch)?My logic is sound. Your logic is flawed. Get a clue.

Hello there

I have a "clue" as you eloquently put it.

Who said anything about DAYZ? I'm an ARMA2 (and vbs) player.

Also, there was no nerfing, just fixing of some OP weapons that had ben an issue for some time. Now some fine tuning is being done.

There is no logic to your statement in this regard.

Your go.

Rgds

LoK

The only things they have done that affected DayZ is put in a filter to take out DayZ servers (for ARMA 2 players) and nerfed weapons (for Arma 2 players) on the engine. Notice, how they are bringing back the damage to zombies (pistols) next DayZ patch)?My logic is sound. Your logic is flawed. Get a clue.

No you are wrong, they fix Arma multiplayer and because dayz is arma multiplayer they fix dayz. A lot of thing in beta patches where there just for dayz. They just don't write things like "this fix is for dayz" in theyr logs but they fix a lot of things. Get a clue stupid

Then you know who I am, yes?I know you love BI and think ARMA 2 is the beeknees. I don't, I love DayZ. Why does my game get ignored and your game gets fixed with my money? Don't give me legalities. Give me an honest, human response.

Sure, ill give you one right now.

Your "game" gets ignored because, you purchased ArmA 2 and Operation arrowhead, not Day Z. Aaaand then you might be like "YOYO I HAD TO BUY ARMA TO PLAY DAY Z" this is the normal respons, that not so smart people state.

I had to buy a drivers license, but the company i took mine at, didnt assist me in fixing my car later when it broke. Maybe i should sue.

No, you purchase ArmA 2 and Operation arrowhead, as long as you get what is represented on the "box" or advertisements, you get what you paid for. If the service you paid for is somehow broken(this does not include 3rd parties) then you can get your money back, in this case, no service is broken and the game functions as advertised.

Day Z is a mod created by a 3rd party, for ArmA 2. Bohemia has no obligation to assist in the development of Day Z, they have no obligation to spend money on it. However, none of this matters since Rocket said he did not want funding from publishers or other studioes because he wanted the game to be his.

Once you recieve funding, investers begin to demand things, rocket clearly said he didnt want this. He is hoping for his own studio.

If i ran a studio and was near release date of a new title that i had been working on for years, and someone made a mod that made me a lot of money for my old title, then fuck no, i wouldnt cut my workforce in half to assist in the development of an old title, and screw the release of my new one. That would be utterly retarded and the most stupid thing i could ever do. I would put that money, into my upcoming title that is running on modern technology and not ancient technology

• Like 2

I tried to use logic as well Suspenselol. Didn't work.

Yeah, this is most likely gonna be my last post here aswell. Its impossible to help people that just dont want to educate themselfs.

You can't use logic on this thing. If you do, it gets frightened, wets itself, and runs away screaming like a big baby.

I have a friend that I game with. He is military contractor (former military). He works on base. He knows the VBS2 team, on base, personally. He loves(loved) DayZ. He asked why they aren't doing a damn thing to secure or make this amazing concept better.

They laughed, followed by... "We don't care about the commercial market. ARMA series is not meant to be played on open systems like the internet. We designed it for the user(s) to have full control of the editor, in game. Be thankful it was even released for the private entity."

That is the fucking grossest thing I've ever heard spoken from a rep from any corp. If you aren't gonna support it, don't release it and FUCK OFF!

That is my response. I am seriously thinking about starting a petition and talking to a lawyer about what we can do to get our money back. Cause that is what they will listen too. If half of us slapped them with a class action lawsuit, you think they would listen?

I bet they would.

Fuck BI and fuck their non-participation.

I know this probably wouldn't be fruitful but I am a motherfucker when I get pissed on and make no mistake BI is pissing on us. Especially when they took our money and fixed their game for the 15K Artic circle players that still play the Arma game, but disregard the almost million plus players of this game. Which, mind you, is based fully off their shit ass, non-secure engine.

Fuck them, fuck them in their shitty asses.

oh. is that why there's been so many recent patches for their game that was released in 2009 commercially when they have a new commercial release due out in the fourth quarter of this year? makes sense to me.

This is obviously an adult you guys are speaking with...

Dude has friends man, why wouldn't you believe?

• Like 2

OP, if that annoys you, you never had a real problem..

Edited by Ankhenaten

I have a friend that I game with. He is military contractor (former military). He works on base. He knows the VBS2 team, on base, personally. He loves(loved) DayZ. He asked why they aren't doing a damn thing to secure or make this amazing concept better.

They laughed, followed by... "We don't care about the commercial market. ARMA series is not meant to be played on open systems like the internet. We designed it for the user(s) to have full control of the editor, in game. Be thankful it was even released for the private entity."

That is the fucking grossest thing I've ever heard spoken from a rep from any corp. If you aren't gonna support it, don't release it and FUCK OFF!

That is my response. I am seriously thinking about starting a petition and talking to a lawyer about what we can do to get our money back. Cause that is what they will listen too. If half of us slapped them with a class action lawsuit, you think they would listen?

I bet they would.

Fuck BI and fuck their non-participation.

I know this probably wouldn't be fruitful but I am a motherfucker when I get pissed on and make no mistake BI is pissing on us. Especially when they took our money and fixed their game for the 15K Artic circle players that still play the Arma game, but disregard the almost million plus players of this game. Which, mind you, is based fully off their shit ass, non-secure engine.

Fuck them, fuck them in their shitty asses.

Share us a screenshot of your Steam library or purchases, showing us how long you have owned the game.

Show us that your position is based on being a veteran and having an opinion that is based on the core title, not the third party alpha mod.

Otherwise, your opinion doesn't matter and you are a raging child.

• Like 1

Dont like it?? Don't buy or play then, its pretty easy.

Meanwhile the rest of us will continue to enjoy a wonderful game that is in very early stages.

• Like 1

Dont like it?? Don't buy or play then, its pretty easy.

Meanwhile the rest of us will continue to enjoy a wonderful game that is in very early stages.

Yeah, it is really enjoyable with all the DC'ers, Hackers and Script kiddies. Teleporting people everywhere, switching out guns, crashing your game/servers, implementing scripts on your game to get your banned. But, they don't get banned cause they are running bypasses.Yeah, ENJOY THAT SHIT!

Hello all

Ignoring OP for a moment, lets assume that what was stated was true.

That the lead dev's truely didn't care about Arma.

If this is the case, what changes?

Nothing.

Arma has been quite well looked after all these years and if the devs are not bothered then I'm still happy as i'm getting adequate support, regular patches and DLC's

I wish all devs cared as little as Bohemia about their games.

Rgds

LoK

Share us a screenshot of your Steam library or purchases, showing us how long you have owned the game.

Show us that your position is based on being a veteran and having an opinion that is based on the core title, not the third party alpha mod.

Otherwise, your opinion doesn't matter and you are a raging child.

I paid money into DayZ game. What does one assume, when you hear Alpha? You expect a Beta then Final, yes?On what engine? Well, the engine you bought, yes? Fuck your corporate sycophantic thought process. You are worse than the corps. Fuck you in your shitty pussy.

So you have the beans button in the corner and it's blue-green, and under that there's a red one that says "BULLETS MOTHER FUCKER!"

You know what? This forum had a downvoting system once. All we got were gang-downreps. Legitimate posters with legitimate, non-whiny posts and concepts (even some mechanics) were terrorized a whole lot more than the average whine post. it became less of a system of control and more of a weapon to pick people off. I was even a victim of this once for suggesting that laying in one place for too long, because it IS Ruissia mind you, would give players the chills/shakes unless near a fireplace (good anti-camping mechanic) and was, within 10 minutes, downrepped over 40 times. I don't mind if someone disagreed, but it's the fact that I was assaulted with no rebuttal. I don't think it's right to hand that power back to the slime of this forum. The beans button is all we need, as it shows support and support only. If you agree with someone, bean their post, if you don't like them, move on.

Edited by Virfortis

Hello all

Ignoring OP for a moment, lets assume that what was stated was true.

That the lead dev's truely didn't care about Arma.

If this is the case, what changes?

Nothing.

Arma has been quite well looked after all these years and if the devs are not bothered then I'm still happy as i'm getting adequate support, regular patches and DLC's

I wish all devs cared as little as Bohemia about their games.

Rgds

LoK

How many people bought Arma 2, originally, for Arma 2? How many, in the past 3 months bought Arma 2 for DayZ, solely?Oh, OK!

Yeah, it is really enjoyable with all the DC'ers, Hackers and Script kiddies. Teleporting people everywhere, switching out guns, crashing your game/servers, implementing scripts on your game to get your banned. But, they don't get banned cause they are running bypasses.Yeah, ENJOY THAT SHIT!

I can only recommend making it better :)

http://mycryengine.com/

http://www.ogre3d.org/

But beware even in the Cryengine Forest demo all the trees on the hill are sprites only .. Arma is amazing given it's scale ..

Yeah, this is most likely gonna be my last post here aswell. Its impossible to help people that just dont want to educate themselfs.

I can only recommend making it better :)

http://mycryengine.com/

http://www.ogre3d.org/

But beware even in the Cryengine Forest demo all the trees on the hill are sprites only .. Arma is amazing given it's scale ..

Good luck getting those engines to support a map like Chernarus and have a render distance of over 10 feet

• Like 1