Sign in to follow this  
YouCan'tGetRidOfMe

B.I. doesn't give a shit about you...

Well yeah, it's a SIM, not designed for any highly competitive/e-sport audience. They don't tweak things just because they're "imba", they tweak things so that they most accurately capture how real-life elements all relate to one another..

It's widely accepted that putting "immersive" and "multiplayer" into the same gameplay (especially where tactics and cooperation are involved) would be like trying to teach a snake to co-exist with mice in a cage.

However, they allowed multiplayer due to the popular demand that it can fulfill without touching singleplayer gameplay.

This response is exactly why corps release shit, unfinished products. All the while, you guys pay them money for it, smiling and protecting while they are deep dicking you.

Cool. Not me, though. I will stand up and say something.

Here is something...

Arma 3 won't fix any of these issues. It is the same unsecure system with prettier lights.

GG!

You are correct about Arma3. It's why the fanbase of the series bought Arma2. It's the sandbox game the mil-sim gaming community want.

You need to stop blaming BIS for a mod created by an indiviual by the name of Rocket. Rocket did not charge anyone a single cent to play his modification.

Do you understand the difference?

Edited by Mega_Death

This response is exactly why corps release shit, unfinished products. All the while, you guys pay them money for it, smiling and protecting while they are deep dicking you.

Cool. Not me, though. I will stand up and say something.

Here is something...

Arma 3 won't fix any of these issues. It is the same unsecure system with prettier lights.

GG!

Cuz you have knowledge of software development, injection security, the engine and specific changes they made, oh and you also have the game obviously, and know 5 developers that personally said it was shit.

You mad, bro?I live a nice life. I have free time. Because I am a Remote-Translator for a Global Corp. I make money while shitting on BI. LOL. They deserve it.

Don't reply to people like that guy.. they're just being gargantuan faggots, acting all "holier than thou". Best to reply with smiley faces and hugs.

~Sol

See, the problem is... what you are saying cannot be proven in any way.

I agree that if what you are saying is true, it's fucking digusting.... but it wouldn't surprise me in the least. This is how the real world is... everyone shitting on everyone else to get on top.

HOWEVER... nothing you said here can be substantiated in any way apart from your comments here... it's hearsay an cannot be proven.

~Sol

I am gonna see if my friend can record them. Then give it to me. I will release it with my information so he doesn't get fucked. Then will you all realize BI is shit? I love how there is a POS sitting under your nose, but you won't believe me till it gets smashed in your face. "Oh, yeah... it is there..."Pathetic!

Ignore OP. He's just a lame troll that uses multiple accounts so he can agree with himself since no one else is going to.

Edited by Caz
  • Like 1

Cuz you have knowledge of software development, injection security, the engine and specific changes they made, oh and you also have the game obviously, and know 5 developers that personally said it was shit.

Jump on vent, plz.

Edited by YouCan'tGetRidOfMe

You mad, bro?I live a nice life. I have free time. Because I am a Remote-Translator for a Global Corp. I make money while shitting on BI. LOL. They deserve it.

why would I be mad? I just think you're a worthless human being who talks a big badass game on the forums.

But riveting tale none the less old chap. Stay classy.

CFbBo.gif

• Like 1

why would I be mad? I just think you're a worthless human being who talks a big badass game on the forums.

But riveting tale none the less old chap. Stay classy.

browse.php?u=EvzeCjQd%2BgbGWMIOVPIL7Lizn2Q04iK9&b=31

I back up what I say. On here and in real life situations.

Jump on vent, plz.

Im sorry, i wouldnt. Talking with you would only give me headaches. You are quite literally just_too_stupid

Ignore OP. He's just a lame troll that uses multiple accounts so he can agree with himself since no one else is going to.

If you don't agree with what I am saying, because it is true, then you are a sucker and don't deserve any recognition, whatsoever.

I am gonna see if my friend can record them. Then give it to me. I will release it with my information so he doesn't get fucked. Then will you all realize BI is shit? I love how there is a POS sitting under your nose, but you won't believe me till it gets smashed in your face. "Oh, yeah... it is there..."Pathetic!

It doesn't need to be "smashed in my face", but some random dude on the internet that knows some guy that knows some guy... seems like you have a strong case there sir... off to the international supreme court with that one!

I was trying to be compassionate about the situation, while pointing out the obvious flaw with your information (however true/untrue it MAY be)... then you get all shitty.

Calm down, and supply some information... IS the BI studio really on a military base? Where? Who is your friend? Can his location and role be confirmed and proven? Does it coincide with the information you have provided?

~Sol

Im sorry, i wouldnt. Talking with you would only give me headaches. You are quite literally just_too_stupid

Then you know who I am, yes?I know you love BI and think ARMA 2 is the beeknees. I don't, I love DayZ. Why does my game get ignored and your game gets fixed with my money? Don't give me legalities. Give me an honest, human response.

a friend of mine knows 2 of the devs personally, and I quote "Man that one guy that plays DayZ, YouCan'tGetRidOfMe? We're putting in some code just to fuck with him. What a douchecanoe".

True story bro.

• Like 3

It doesn't need to be "smashed in my face", but some random dude on the internet that knows some guy that knows some guy... seems like you have a strong case there sir... off to the international supreme court with that one!

I was trying to be compassionate about the situation, while pointing out the obvious flaw with your information (however true/untrue it MAY be)... then you get all shitty.

Calm down, and supply some information... IS the BI studio really on a military base? Where? Who is your friend? Can his location and role be confirmed and proven? Does it coincide with the information you have provided?

~Sol

The answer is obvious, his friend is a space shuttle door gunner at the secret NASA Launch Facility in Pensacola.

• Like 1

The military uses VBS2 a lot to give briefings or after action reviews of specific events as well. Some really neat stuff has been made on VBS2 actually.

This is pretty nifty actually.

Edited by Oddzball

Then you know who I am, yes?I know you love BI and think ARMA 2 is the beeknees. I don't, I love DayZ. Why does my game get ignored and your game gets fixed with my money? Don't give me legalities. Give me an honest, human response.

You didn't pay for DayZ.

DayZ isn't a game.

Edited by SadPanda

If you don't agree with what I am saying, because it is true, then you are a sucker and don't deserve any recognition, whatsoever.

It's not true, take the time to read what I've posted. You have no case.

Edited by Mega_Death

We can't give you an honest human response because you do not speak human. You only speak complete worthless jackass.

• Like 1

~Sol

Yeah, I'm gonna release that information and put his job and lively hood in jeopardy. Get real. For this to be proven, you dummies would need recorded proof. That probably isn't possible. I have no reason to lie. I am just another one of you that is being fucked over. It is 30 bucks. Chump change. But, the fact remains DayZ is the best game I've ever played. It is a shame it is on such a shit ass engine. I am done.

Yeah, I'm gonna release that information and put his job and lively hood in jeopardy. Get real. For this to be proven, you dummies would need recorded proof. That probably isn't possible. I have no reason to lie. I am just another one of you that is being fucked over. It is 30 bucks. Chump change. But, the fact remains DayZ is the best game I've ever played. It is a shame it is on such a shit ass engine. I am done.

So much fail in one reply.

• Like 1

Simple. Your GAME is a user-made mod to OUR game. OUR game is a milsim, and was never aimed at, or intended for, the masses. It is a small niche title that receives a lot of updates and TLC. Your MOD on the other hand is free, and is ill-suited to the selected engine. You bought OUR GAME. You cannot, and did not buy DayZ.

I have offered others a full refund for DayZ, and I extend that offer to you. I'll even let you keep Arma2. PM me and I'll mail you a check for $0.00, the precise amount you spent on DayZ.

Arma2 was $30.

DayZ was free.