griffinz

Day Z Videos

Nice vid!

But... what does "Take a shit" mean?

do you mean that he should just calm down or somethin?

thanks dude and ha it just means like take a dump, it's British slang hope you keep watching the series and subscribing would be EPIC :)

• Like 1

I was playing DayZ the other day and managed to get a richochet kill off a bandit. He shot at me to kill me, and one or more of his bullets hit my gun then hit him. Was really odd and confusing, then the admin killed me. So he got mad lol. Check out this video, and sub to my channel if you like it, more videos coming for DayZ and other games as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZTS_PmUfPQ&list=UUSvd06VrLzVB4Cdg4R_z6kA&index=0&feature=plcp

Edited by luke992006

To: "ThePhotoshop"

Your "Helicopter Dogfight" video reminds me of when I shot at a heli and almost took to it out as he/she almost crashed into the ocean. He/she then ran off and two minutes later I died for no reason instantly. At least they weren't hackers for you guys. :lol:

To: "SilentBob"

That was to funny! Loved seeing his chute just slowly float to the ground, and finally a video that's short n' sweet!

Edited by CerebralZombie

To: "Alpo"

I've opened those doors, and twice I've been injured but nothing that serious. =P

+

To: All

I only watch the videos with beans given to them. There are so many videos! Only so much time to skim the text of them all.

some movie trailer i just stumbled upon

forest, aks, lee, revolver, axe.. ? shooting anyone on sight?

Edited by white

☣ ArmA 2: DayZ : Welcome To Lingor Island! ft. ferelinstincts (NEW DAYZ MAP!!!)

Edited by ferelinstincts

How I found my first Mountain Dew.

I had never heard of it before. ^_^

This is kinda embarrassing since I almost died due to an idiotic mistake but that's what makes the video funny, too :P

In May 2012 a group of survivors set out to explore the territory Chernorussii. There they found something abnormal, transforming any person regardless of age, sex, and bias in a cold-blooded killer.

Later, this phenomenon is called humanity ...DayZ effect "History of the gang of survivors"