griffinz

Day Z Videos

DayZ - Survival of the fittest

Episode 1

episode 2

Edited by kleutscher
  • Like 10

Had a bad day so I took it out on random ppl. All photage was taken in a 3 hour period.

:P

Edited by DMagnusV

Zombie Diary | Day 1 | Introduction

(In this diary episode:)

Stealth, Escaping Zombies, Backpack importance, how to equip an axe / hatchet, firing guns in a city, and also there is a rainbow.

Zombie Diary | Day 2 | Friendly Fire

Rainbows, Night Time, Deer Stand Raiding, my first murder kill and also someone gets their %$#@ pushed in from friendly fire.

Zombie Diary | Day 3 | Airfield Murder Chicken Whiskey

Leg breakin', chicken shootin' airfield raidin, whiskey drinkin' stealth crawlin'

Zombie Diary | Day 4 | Black Frosty Down

A goat dies a horrible death. We raid the airfield again. Frosty gets shot down.

Zombie Diary | Day 5 | Bus Simulator 2012

Some gang related violence, sexy goat time, we become a convoy, raid some downed helicopters, and tour with the party bus.

Zombie Diary | Day 6 | - Crushing Teabags and Axe Murders

Some poor soul gets teabagged, Mattus learns to never take off his seatbelt, and I become an axe murderer.

• Like 1

Zombie Diary | Day 7 | Cow Meat Fire Food

We teach you how to go from Cow to Food.

This is a series where me and my good friend birchy explore the vast Day Z terrain. We're reasonably new to this so I apologize for the newbyness.

Part 1 :

Part 2 :

I hope you enjoy!

We recently got ARMA2 off Steam in the sale and installed the DayZ mod to break zombie necks all day. The game is still in Alpha so it's really buggy in some aspects, but it's still a good laugh.

We broke our legs by getting smacked but managed to find some morphine in a gas station, who got it was decided by a macho rock-paper-scissors encounter.

A total of 3 broken legs were captured in this video, one of them was a result of the doorcloser chump himself, WHO LUCKILY DIDN'T GET A BROKEN LEG.

• Like 1

This is a recording of some of the most intense gameplay I've had to date. And there is more coming!

I just hope the DDP clan see this.

• Like 14

This is a recording of some of the most intense gameplay I've had to date. And there is more coming!

I just hope the DDP clan see this.

Awesome video. About time clan douches get what they deserve

- Dayz: How not to blow a building. Please check out this video and give me some feedback on this my first attempt and i like the outcome :D Check it!

We recently got ARMA2 off Steam in the sale and installed the DayZ mod to break zombie necks all day. The game is still in Alpha so it's really buggy in some aspects, but it's still a good laugh.

We broke our legs by getting smacked but managed to find some morphine in a gas station, who got it was decided by a macho rock-paper-scissors encounter.

A total of 3 broken legs were captured in this video, one of them was a result of the doorcloser chump himself, WHO LUCKILY DIDN'T GET A BROKEN LEG.