griffinz

Day Z Videos

A 1 minute video of my lone-wolf travels around the outskirts of Cherno.

A 10 minute video of my brother showing the basic strategy on how to enter a town or a village.

We recently got ARMA2 off Steam in the sale and installed the DayZ mod to break zombie necks all day. The game is still in Alpha so it's really buggy in some aspects, but it's still a good laugh.

We broke our legs by getting smacked but managed to find some morphine in a gas station, who got it was decided by a macho rock-paper-scissors encounter.

A total of 3 broken legs were captured in this video, one of them was a result of the doorcloser chump himself, WHO LUCKILY DIDN'T GET A BROKEN LEG.

Haha 3 broken legs, what are the chances!

Funny video, surprised your channel is small because I laughed at a lot of your videos. Keep up the good work and I hope to see more DayZ videos! subbed.

Not really funny/good when u don't understand it's language (Dutch).

• Like 1

Chaos erupts as 2 cans of beans need to be shared between 3 people, Mason drops them on the floor and the quickest snatcher wins them. The other player then tries to get them for his red flashing food (Liar) but doesn't succeed. "Give me the beans" is then said at least a million times afterwards as the other player tries endlessly to get the prized can of FRANK AND BEANS.

check out our first Dayz Episode here

Nice vid!

But... what does "Take a shit" mean?

do you mean that he should just calm down or somethin?

Buddy trapped in a supermarket with a bandit trying to kill him with a crowbar, lured him out and I killed him :D

(Later I killed my buddy going up the ladder, he said there was one bandit left as he climbed up, so I thought he was the other bandit, I was also expecting him to appear through the other stairs)

We are talking in spanish so just ignore the voices :)

Edited by ixtilion

This is a recording of some of the most intense gameplay I've had to date. And there is more coming!

I just hope the DDP clan see this.

Only lame thing about this video is the fact you're in a regular difficulty server... When you're looking for fire fights it's no fun being able to shoot a guy in a tree/bush because their stupid name comes up. I still give you beans for a very nice video!

DDP sucks!

• Like 2

Operation help the new guys.

Driving a UAZ on the coast picking up a new guy to the game for his friend I had met earlier. some funny moments, then they get killed...

Edited by I-Yam-King

Just myself and two mates attempting to not suck at the game. We got some pretty good stuff as you can see in the video. Just a shame we're not very good at using it. Also an epic game 'glitch' i think at the end. You be the judge. There's also a fairly funny granade fail.

• Like 1