griffinz

Day Z Videos

Zombie Diary | Day 8 | Cow Hackers

(In this diary episode:)

Hackers disguised as cows steal my sniper rifle and make me into a bunny.

• Like 4

This is the video of the most BS event to ever occur in DayZ! After watching this video if you dont find the staircase event BS feel free to tell me a more depressing event that has happend to you in DayZ.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLxjiWLEDso

Also if you have any constructive criticism then feel free to post it.

If you want me to make more episodes, subscribe and message me saying dayz on my youtube channel.

Thank you!

Sometimes when were waiting for friends to jump on we will play on NL11 'friendly server' and then change to our usual one when theyr'e ready.. We did'nt realize they had dropped the Friendly tag from the server description as we have it stored in the Filter and we all quickly hit join. .After finding a bus we met up and had a great time till we met bandits with vehicles also. We soon found out the hard way that it was now a NON FRIENDLY server,,,.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oyvGp1pvmo&feature=plcp oh how i raged.

• Like 1

Sometimes when were waiting for friends to jump on we will play on NL11 'friendly server' and then change to our usual one when theyr'e ready.. We did'nt realize they had dropped the Friendly tag from the server description as we have it stored in the Filter and we all quickly hit join. .After finding a bus we met up and had a great time till we met bandits with vehicles also. We soon found out the hard way that it was now a NON FRIENDLY server,,,.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oyvGp1pvmo&feature=plcp oh how i raged.

Nooooo why did you get off the bus?

Hilarious vid mate so sick :D

I know you raged but it was so worth it since you frapsed everything. I almost died laughing when your friend gets off and is instagibbed by that jeep.

beans+like

Next time you get into a similarly shitty situation do not run. Stay where you have at least one side covered. Keep your back to the bus and take as many of the suckers down as you can before they kill you. I was praying you had a grenade in your inventory to lob at the truck and say astalavista baby.

Edited by Alpo
  • Like 1

Only lame thing about this video is the fact you're in a regular difficulty server... When you're looking for fire fights it's no fun being able to shoot a guy in a tree/bush because their stupid name comes up. I still give you beans for a very nice video!

DDP sucks!

Yeah, we were just on that server the once, but when we kept running into those guys it was too fun not to go back. That server is now down and we are back on Veteran servers.

Thanks for the beans :).

• Like 1

[/url[/media

:D

Funny.

Wait, did you actually need a heatpack in that video?

Ever wanted to screw with your friends? We changed our names.

It's an experiment gone horribly right. They still don't know. I don't want to blow my chances of having more videos like this.

Edited by Darxink

Ok well in this me and my mates are heading back to our base on a random server after being teleported to NW Airfield on our way one of the guys gets out of a Ural and breaks his legs ... This is our attempt to save him Paramedic style!!!

Nooooo why did you get off the bus?

Hilarious vid mate so sick :D

I know you raged but it was so worth it since you frapsed everything. I almost died laughing when your friend gets off and is instagibbed by that jeep.

beans+like

Next time you get into a similarly shitty situation do not run. Stay where you have at least one side covered. Keep your back to the bus and take as many of the suckers down as you can before they kill you. I was praying you had a grenade in your inventory to lob at the truck and say astalavista baby.

I needed the WC and had a feeling i might miss something whilst AFK so i hit Fraps , when i cam back i hit 3rd person view quick to see enemies . I exitted the bus as it was tooo damaged to move and i didnt know how much more it could take before exploding with me in it. Thanks for the beans they taste nice , + beans given for the advice thanks .