rocket

Pending Update: Build 1.7.2.4

To bad this mod is not only about realism.

by the way "they arent "zombies" they are infected" http://cdn.memegener...0x/21773470.jpg

Okay, if you are gonna be stubborn like that. Well, lets talk about realism, Helicopter crashes (from nowhere) completly destroyed YET, boxes of medical supplies is not even a bit damaged (made of paper) and weapons also. So just because of that, lets remove crash sites :o ?

there is absolutely no connection here. you think there would be NOTHING salvageable from a heli crash? for real?

It's a target date.

a.
An object, such as a padded disk with a marked surface, that is shot at to test accuracy in rifle or archery practice.

b.
Something aimed or fired at.

An object of criticism or attack.

One to be influenced or changed by an action or event.

A desired goal.

A railroad signal that indicates the position of a switch by its color, position, and shape.

The sliding sight on a surveyor's leveling rod.

A small round shield.

a.
A structure in a television camera tube with a storage surface that is scanned by an electron beam to generate a signal output current similar to the charge-density pattern stored on the surface.

b.
A usually metal part in an x-ray tube on which a beam of electrons is focused and from which x-rays are emitted.

tr.v. tar·get·ed, tar·get·ing, tar·gets

1. To make a target of.

2. To aim at or for.

3. To establish as a target or goal.

Source;

Now we understand what target means, we can speculate why it was changed.
Edited by Booker
  • Like 1

Rocket,

Seriously, stop adding such stupid changes

I did not buy arma 2 for theses and im sure plenty of others

Remember what made the game great to start with and now you are ruining it.

Ive said this before but people dont listen.

But look at people complaining now ! alot of them isnt there !

taking away guns, stupid bear traps and now removing the respawn utton

If you want these changes dont force us players to test them either. Do it behind closed doors with your own testing.

Hell if the mod is that great im sure you can get a small group to test such silly implimentations

Ive give this mod a chance Rocket, to many chances but you are taking more away from the player.

Alpha or not, its no excuse.

i seen your crap and thaught of this!

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+to+spot+an+idiot%3F

• Like 2

Rocket,

If you want these changes dont force us players to test them either. Do it behind closed doors with your own testing.

Hell if the mod is that great im sure you can get a small group to test such silly implimentations

Ive give this mod a chance Rocket, to many chances but you are taking more away from the player.

What's sad is how you always slander this game, I remember you doing so since 2 months ago.

Did you not say you were done with the game? Relegate yourself away from it, you only give out a bad stench when you voice your opinion.

• Like 2

Rocket,

Dear ignoramus,

Don't play the game in alpha if you don't want to see a bunch of features you'll hate. It all needs to be tested. If you bought Arma 2 based on what you thought the mod would be from an early-stage alpha then maybe you made a bad decision. I suggest that if you don't want to be a tester, then you put the game down until it is at least in beta and preferably a standalone. Then you won't have to test it. Nobody 'forced' you to test anything. You jumped the gun and decided you want to play the game NOW and as such are playing an unfinished product. And I'm pretty sure alpha is an excuse....

• Like 5

so last time i logged in, my character got ported to the debug ocean.

if i wait to log back in under the new patch, will i get ported back to a safe location?

Rocket,

I stopped reading after blah blah blah ......

• Like 3

In closed testing. Patch will be released 2 days ago. :lol:

ah-that was awesome
  • Like 1

What's sad is how you always slander this game, I remember you doing so since 2 months ago.

Did you not say you were done with the game? Relegate yourself away from it, you only give out a bad stench when you voice your opinion.

Im allowed to voice my opinion

Like ive said ive given the game multiple chances because it has great potential but its getting more fucked with each patch

Does he not even test these patches/hotfixes without testing

Sorry mate but its stupid and not proffesional

Its Djshauny again!!!

Back from the depths, I've had a face off with this guy before... Criticism is good if its prevelant and has meaning. However you are spouting gibberish AGAIN!

Dont play the game, you haven't like it for months now...

If you bought arma2:CO just to play Dayz... then you are a muppet.

Granted its an amazing mod and im glad i spent the money for it, but arma2 is a massive game in itself.

Stop acting so butthurt

• Like 2

Im allowed to voice my opinion

Like ive said ive given the game multiple chances because it has great potential but its getting more fucked with each patch

What would be professional, would be to not even have released this alpha, or this mod. Kept it private for another 10 years of inhouse development, thne do a press release followed by another 2 years of development, then do a release of a game with 100 missing features, lots of bugs and servers not working.

This is a mod

This is an alpha

No one asks you to be here

No one forces you to buy ArmA 2 or OA

No one cares if you leave

This is rockets mod, no matter what you say, its done his way. He said it a million times, essentially, this game becomes what he wants it to be, we are LUCKY to even play it. We are lucky to even have a slight part in what it will be in the future. But we do NOT SHAPE THE GAME IN THE END, HE DOES. Now stop offending him, if you want to develop a game yourself because this aint what you wanted it to be, go ahead.

• Like 2

----> us Removed video to save Rocket bandwidth <----- Rocket

Haha awesome! :)

GJ with getting them back ingame, allot of happy faces in TS here lol!

Edited by MilkyWay
  • Like 1

Its Djshauny again!!!

Back from the depths, I've had a face off with this guy before... Criticism is good if its prevelant and has meaning. However you are spouting gibberish AGAIN!

Granted its an amazing mod and im glad i spent the money for it, but arma2 is a massive game in itself.

Stop acting so butthurt

Beans, many beans for you!

• Like 1

Yes.

mindblown.gif

If always suprises me to see the shear number of no life fanboys on the forums. Someone posts one thing they don't like and everyone cries. Probably the worst community I have ever seen.

Do you realise what an alpha test is? we are the testers, instead of private testing the mod was released for us to test so that we can play it even before it reaches beta, if you don't like an idea great, that's called an opinion and that's what rocket's looking for, just make the criticism more constructive instead of butthurt whining and everyone will respect your opinion whether it agrees with their ideas or not, don't complain about the alpha builds being wrong or incomplete or complaining about an idea, that is the point, alpha is meant to be where the majority of mistakes are made and if we as a community point them out that's even better... if you have a problem with glitches and gameplay issues, wait until Dayz reaches beta, because you'll be complaining throughout alpha.

Edited by faatiydut

Careful with your posts guys, there are 632 people looking at you at this very moment.

+ me !

If always suprises me to see the shear number of no life fanboys on the forums. Someone posts one thing they don't like and everyone cries. Probably the worst community I have ever seen.

There is a difference between feedback and stupidity. Guess which one "fanboys" cries about?

To all the people wondering about the changed release date

It's not a typo.

He was JOKING!! If you've read the last pages of this thread you'd know he's been working on the patch all day and it's finally being tested right now. He can't give you a precise release time because he doesn't know! He's sick and tired of people coming here posting nonsense and stupid questions without having read the thread.

Also, don't ignore the word TARGET. Its meaning is quite important in this context.

TL;DR:

Target date is july 24th. :|

Edited by Mindtraveling
  • Like 4

Rocket,

Your logic does not resemble our earth logic.

• Like 1

Beans, many beans for you!

Well i did before but no one actually listens and defends this mod and wont accept critisism

Its Djshauny again!!!

Stop acting so butthurt

Im not acting butthurt

if you think im actually upset about it you are wrong

the reason i talk that was because of the rocket fanboys

no1 and i mean no1 listens at all

if you say anything bad about the mod evn if my reasons are legit they get upset

have you seen half of the posts in this thread

im not as bad and as buthurt as you think lol