Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

I've never actually been helped by a Medic yet. Despite posting here for 2 days. Only other players saved me.

Between Cherno and Balota, need blood transfer and painkillers, have blood.

PM me please

Edited by Magyc

OK so.before action night report. I decided to set myself up for a player in zele because of the irregular hours we play. I was near cherno when i logged off and saw a road that more or less traveled that way. Deciding to run around most civilization i started my trip.

After getting the newest hotfix i found myself closer to balota than i should have been. Warped maybe . Seeing no zombies in the airfield i decided WTH. Nothing in the hangers and still not a bunch of zombies i decided to try for the control.... Oi. I did see some glowsticks on the way in that i missed from afar, but again no zombies so i thought i was good. I got to the control tower and again no swag. Counting my lucky stars that i just missed a player, but mad i didnt get much (found a toolbox) i turned to leave and found a player right below me with a ak.....OH crap i know the way they look isnt always the way theyre looking so even though i had the drop i didnt want to press my luck i backed away and went down the stairs. After sprinting away, still very little to no zombies i finally found the right cities to go around and ended up on a hill near zele.

Climbing the hill i decided to scout out the town and get some supplies from the corner store. Just before i made it to the top of the hill i barely see a tent. Thinking that this might be the players tent i was looking for i go over for a look. ( this is when i realize we never talked servers and hell i wasnt even sure he had a tent. I then went through the tent and found myself a grade A(as in asshole) PVPer. 11 clips of sniper ammo and some other clips but not much survival stuff. Unfortunately no complete sets (aka gun and ammo) although there was a bizon and i wanted to grab it just to be an ass, but i had a full backpack and steaks to cook with my new matches and i didnt really need a gun that ill never get ammo for so i ran for a bush and logged out. luckiest game so far, but as i play more i learn more. each bullet a teacher.

Sorry Magyc i was so surpprised by the warp i forgot about you. actually werent you playing an older hotfix?

Edited by COGTHEUNDEAD
  • Like 1

I need some antibiotics. My friend was carrying one for me from earlier and he tried to shuffle things around to give them back to me it disappeared ><. I am W of Berezino. Thanks in advance I know how rare these antibiotics are.

I've never actually been helped by a Medic yet. Despite posting here for 2 days. Only other players saved me.

Nobody here is helping out because they have to, by the way. It's just out of their own will. As you can see, a lot of requests don't get carried out because medics are not on at the time or they are busy. Also, keep in mind medics are not just going to travel across the whole map for you, so they also have to think about distance ;)

That said, I appreciate your perseverance in here & I'm sorry for the wait. I can't guarantee anything but hopefully a medic will be able to help out soon.

What are you talking about when you say southern military base? I am near berezino if you are close I can help.

If anyone needs help towards the west, around Bor, click the link in my signature or post here :thumbsup:

One: You keep saying Southern Military Base. I have no clue what you mean but I can guess you actually mean Balota Airfield. That or you could mean the military camps in Chernogorsk (highly doubt it).

Two: If you are near coast let alone a military base, a fair portion of the solo medics are unwilling to go cause people S.O.S there. Soulshaper2 has been shot at and killed despite screaming 'Medic! Medic!' Yes, we can bounce back but it takes time and effort before we're good to get back out there to help you.

Three: Distance is a factor. Most of us are somewhat in the centre of Chernaurus. A few are closer to the south. All in all, the average distance is 4km from central Chernaurus to southern Chernaurus. Running simulator 2012 anyone? And even if we do cover the distance, you might have to go even if we're 500m out. So, wasted time? Yes please.

Four: We're human too. We need to eat, sleep and blow steam too. In fact, I was just diagnosed with sleep deprivation and have been ordered to get as much sleep as I can now. I don't cause I still stay up to help you guys out. Yes, if I'm online for so long, why can't I take most requests? Look at Three please. Effeciency is key. If another medic is nearer, its more efficient for him/her to take that request.

Five: We're doing something close to a charity. We're like the Red Cross of UN. We have only so much and have so many requests, we're pretty swamped.

Six: Patience is a virtue. I think someone once waited 3-5 days before any help came. And he only posted twice I think. Please, we're only human and can do so much in a day.

Seven: The tone of your 'recent' requests. Yes it's the Internet, yes it's a game, yes it's a forum, yes it's just words but I'm sorry if I seem too straightforward or cynical but you're starting like a carebear or a CoD kiddie. I have to be very frank here.

Flame me, hate me, curse me, hold a grudge against me, spit on me, paint me in a bad light, try to ban me, whatever. Please do realise that there are many factors why we are not everywhere treating you and being your mommy ingame. I know this might get me kicked off the Whitelist but I felt like I had to put this out.

Also, no AAR as, like I mentioned, I was pretty sleep deprived and just crashed at my comp till I just woke up. Will not be going to take medical requests as I am all out of meds and am waiting till a stable version of DayZ and the ARMA 2 Beta patch is out.

Good luck, stay alive out there and to my fellow medics, godspeed.

Edited by kalskirata
  • Like 5

hey everyone,

i am currently bleeding and got a broken leg without having bandages or morphium. im currently at 047 049 in a hall on the airfield. i dont know if its actually too dangerous to go there for medics, so i was just wondering if the might be a chance for help.

greetings peffel

hey everyone,

i am currently bleeding and got a broken leg without having bandages or morphium. im currently at 047 049 in a hall on the airfield. i dont know if its actually too dangerous to go there for medics, so i was just wondering if the might be a chance for help.

greetings peffel

I don't think many lone-medics will want to risk going to such a dangerous place.

These guys will maybe be willing to help you out ;)

Edited by .Trooper.

I don't think many lone-medics will want to risk going to such a dangerous place.

These guys will maybe be willing to help you out ;)

thanks for the reply!

Hello all,

to introduce myself: BoMo, playing as a lonsome survivor.

I send an SOS from the black forest, to be precise I am sitting in the little barn (102 79) in the south of "Polana" (not IN Polona, some hundred meters away in the SSE). · · · − − − · · ·

Seeking for food I was ripped at the beginning of my "life" down to 7000 blood. And now I saw one walker too late and I am down to 3000. · · · − − − · · ·

So I need a transfusion, I have blood bags. · · · − − − · · ·

I anyone can help, then YOU! · · · − − − · · ·

Hopefully I will get it out of the barn to meet a helper somewhere in the near. · · · − − − · · ·

Thanks in advance

S O S

· · · − − − · · ·

PS: Teamspeak and micro are available

Edited by BoMo

Six: Patience is a virtue. I think someone once waited 3-5 days before any help came. And he only posted twice I think. Please, we're only human and can do so much in a day.

Hehe that was me ^_^ broken leg and crawled from zelen to Vybor to get medical help =P

EDIT: might have been me, might have been someone else with a lot of determination to!

Edited by SoulShaper2

Ok, im online and moving, if anyone needs medical assistance my current path is Balota, Bor, then up to Berizino! if your along that path (or not you can still ask! :P) just leave a request or PM me

Hello all,

to introduce myself: BoMo, playing as a lonsome survivor.

I send an SOS from the black forest, to be precise I am sitting in the little barn (102 79) in the south of "Polana" (not IN Polona, some hundred meters away in the SSE). · · · − − − · · ·

Seeking for food I was ripped at the beginning of my "life" down to 7000 blood. And now I saw one walker too late and I am down to 3000. · · · − − − · · ·

So I need a transfusion, I have blood bags. · · · − − − · · ·

I anyone can help, then YOU! · · · − − − · · ·

Hopefully I will get it out of the barn to meet a helper somewhere in the near. · · · − − − · · ·

Thanks in advance

S O S

· · · − − − · · ·

PS: Teamspeak and micro are available

I am 5 mins from you. If you still need help when I get on (it will be this evening) I'll save you in no time.

• Like 1

Thank you very much Survivor-Kyle, I will write a PM ...

HI my fellow survivors,

I am held up outside the barn east of Msta. Being already low on blood I was attacked by a huge group of zombies.

I managed to escape with 600 blood left. I ate the last of my food supply and Im up to 1000, but without help I am sure to die soon.

I have blood bags among other medical supplies. And if anyone would be so kind to save my life, I would be in a lifelong debt to you.

Thank you.

• Like 1

Hi guys!

Feel free to contact me, if u need some help. I'll do my best to safe you :)

Just PM me or send a friend request on Steam.

Steam: dieFackel

im near msta ... got everything YOU need...check my sig for contact information

Again thank you so much for saving me! I hope to be able to repay the favor some day. :)

• Like 2

I can provide medical help around Berezino and Gorka, feel free to PM me!

im currently heading up to berizino to help a patient, if need any help around this area (including stary but no in stary) PM me

Ok, after a few hiccups with mine and Soulshaper2's saga last night, we have just met up and soul was able to give me blood and 2 morphine (oh the colours are so good again) for use should I need it...

Now the funny thing is Soul spoke to me through his comm "medic here I'm here to help do you need blood and morphine "now as i'm micked up also and i was trying to answer "Just blood" nothing happened ... Soul couln't here me!

Crap I thought pressed direct -tried to type nowt WTF... well as i am typing this on one comp (dual core) the game is running on the other comp (Quad core) (yes I have two but one is for my kids use- but I commandeer it when I have to) now when I logged into the server Soul give me, I did not realise my mic setup wasn't working So the only way I could respond to Soul was to ctrl- alt- delete (I was not in windowed mode ) and type my answers through steam chat (as this dual core is set on this forum ) .

Well we eventually sorted everything out with Soul being very patient and doing overwatch while I was sorting my alice pack out by putting some gifts in there for Soul to take for his marvelous work ...

All said and done I would like to congratulate All the medics on here for the outstanding job they all do.. thumbs up: A special thanks of course goes to Soulshaper2 for saving my butt lol....

Now incase you are wondering what I passed onto Soul for his help?

Well look out for his AAR later hopefully he with divulge the answer... It was a promise I made to him through PM yesterday If I remained alive long enough.....

Cheers for reading.....