Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

TMW Supply Team Member online. Central region currently, Any Medics or Survivors in need of provisions?

TMW Supply Team Member online. Central region currently, Any Medics or Survivors in need of provisions?

whouldnt happen to have m240 rounds whould ya ?

Looking for help near Zelenogorsk. 3700 Blood. If somebody could come aid me, that would be great.

Need medical help for friend we are in Three Valleys in the barn up above Three Valleys and we need some food too please. Thank you!

Edited by Hunts168

I'd like to thank Rikkulyanna and FriendlyStranger for helping me. They also offered me a transportation to Elektro which was very kind of them.

Need blood transfusion in Cherno. 2k blood. I can supply the BB. Dont have steam or TS. I use Skype.

Im also on the Medical Teams vent.

Edited by TheCrabPeople

Need blood transfusion in Cherno. 2k blood. I can supply the BB. Dont have steam or TS. I use Skype.

Im also on the Medical Teams vent.

Im in Zeleno, I can be there in a couple minutes. Just send me a PM of the server your on or add me on Skype [awes0melem0n] (zeros)

Edited by AwesomeLemon
  • Like 1

Need a transfusion outside of balota airfield. I am at 2.1k blood. I was being a nice guy and sniping some zombies that were on this hatchetman when he decided to come after me instead. I tried to reason with him.

Need a transfusion outside of balota airfield. I am at 2.1k blood. I was being a nice guy and sniping some zombies that were on this hatchetman when he decided to come after me instead. I tried to reason with him.

can try bro bro quite a ways away

US resupply ammo box in the middle of NWAF idk who spawned it but free stuff for peeps

server 1050

Edited by SilasDrake

ne ways i think im done im tired of dealing with this trying to get in to a server crap all my stuff is current up to date and all servers are either A bad version server rejected or it take 2 years to let me into the game im done im out till nxt patch

well maybe just till tommrrow cya then

NON whitelisted medic + friend looking offer assistance to someone willing to help us get started as medics. I have received tons of help from other medics, finally have a stable camp with vehicles, and looking to return the favor and get into doing this myself. Sya, smack and crew have helped me multiple times, I'm sure they would give me a thumbs up that everything went well if they were online.

Available for medivac (love my huey) or can head out on an atv in the north.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198017744845/

• Like 2

hey guys this is *DFC* usmc9jr and my buddy *DFC* relo need help he needs antibiotics and we are at CHERNO if you can contact me at USMC9jr on steam ot teamspeak3 173.255.227.9:9988 pleas contact

The Flying Medics had a good run last night. SoulShaper2 did the flying, and e47, Trooper, Teairra, Sgt.Ezio and myself rotated between the various other positions as circumstances required. We later picked up my buddy Hunter, who also helped us out. All in all, I reckon we saved half a dozen patients, re-geared a few medics (myself included) and gathered a fair amount of supplies for the chopper.

Kudos to the whole crew. I'm very proud to be part of this team!

• Like 1

nixhex and malavai thanx for the help bro *DFC*usmc9jr *DFC*relo appreciate your help, know i knw i can trust this guys

THUMBS UP

Edited by usmc9jr

Well that was fun, first medic call for my buddy malavai and myself, relo ended up spawning further away so I scooped up junior in the chopper we evac'd relo off the cherno hospital roof and fixed him up good!

If any suppliers can provide me with some NVG and maybe a GPS if you're kind, in 1 or 2 hours, please PM me. Would be super duper appreciated :)

I am available and ready to aid you guys in the NW!

Just hop on TS and poke me ^^

ts.ourdomain.me:9990

broken legs due to hacker in cherno firestation. 2nd/3rd floor, need morphene and blood if poss. not logged in at the moment so can move to any server.

• Like 1

Hey there Medics! :)

I think the server was hacked - a bunch of people were suddenly in the air falling down to the ground. I immediatly logged out, logged in back again bleeding and unconscious.

I am somewhere east of elektro on the beach, laying half in the water. I think so, sorry that I cant provide more precise location data. Currently logged out, need a epi pen because I seem to be forever unconscious if I wait to wake up. I got epi pen and blood packs in for return if you want.

Thank you for your help!

steam account name: nilrem

DayZ Name: Estoy

I'm already in Teamspeak waiting in the Southeast "Help Needed" Channel

done - great team, tried to rescue me with the helicopter, bad for me I was dead and lootet.

Thanks anyway a lot!

you all should get an award

Edited by Estoy