Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Any medics about with transport wanna give a coast spawn medic a lift back to somewhere near Berezino?

Currently near of Balota airfield and dont think I can handle the trek at the min!

To Medic's and players - Please Read

This is a call out to any medic's and players that want to join a medical team that works to help others, there are risk's involved of course as i strictly deny the use of KoS, unless a situation such as the heli has been shot down and we are doing emergency repairs.

We will work to help others, always communicate with other players if possible instead of shooting and heal patients, we do NOT kill for better lootz, instead i will organise Trades or tent raid for what we need (as i know locations of hacker tents, and of course they hacked all those good items to donate to the medical team, did they not?)

If you are intersted in joining you must understand the basic rules:

• We do Not Kill on Sight. We may return fire however (duh!)
  • We do Not kill for better gear.
  • We help anyone we can withen reason, we are medic's on the forums we will act like such in game.
  • You follow my orders, however this is not a dictatorship and suggestions hints or just basically saying how we can do things better is greatly appreciated (however not during heated moments, such as combat)
  • Only i fly, unless i state otherwise.
  • The team must knuckle down and get on with tasks when it takes priority (RL comes first however, what i mean is don't get distracted by lootz)
  • The team must be ready to lose everything and start from stratch as we dont KoS

If Your still reading thank you! these are the positions avliable:

Pilot: SoulShaper2

Role: Transporting Supplies and the ground Crew to destinations, spotting & overwatch on situation.

Co-Pilot: Trooper

Role: Navigating, Communicate (Talking with patients, finding new ones, moving ground crew in TS) & spotting for landings.

Crew Chief: Teairra

Role: Spotting for signs of players, (EG: Zeds, Dead animals or actual players) Defending the heli upon fire & spotting on landings.

Door Gunner: Element47

Role: Spotting for signs of players, (EG: Zeds, Dead animals or actual players) Defending the heli upon fire & spotting on landings.

Medic: Doctor Reece

Role: Healing patients (Gets info from co-pilot,) manages medical supplies & is Ground Team's leader.

Bodygaurd: Available

Role: Protecting the medic (DOES NOT MEAN KOS) follows the medic's Orders, gives information & carry's medic's excess gear.

Bodygaurd?: Avaliable

Role: Protecting the medic (DOES NOT MEAN KOS) follows the medic's Orders, gives information & carry's medic's excess gear.

Side notes:

I am 15 years old however i am am the youngest officer in my clan by a good few years, i am use to leading under cannon fire, cavalry charges and infantry fire all at once and still give consistent orders and use tatic's, i may not be the best for what i am propsing here but i doubt i am the worest. The team will need to be serious such as staying quiet from time to time In Ts and use call signs when we are spread out so we realise which team is talking.

HOWEVER, i my self would find being serious all the time incredibly boring so we will be pissing about from time to time! the reason this post as tried to to serious to set the example correct from the start to help it run smoothly later on.

If you are interested in joining (and ANYONE is able to apply, i dont approve of discriminating) Send me a PM here on the forums =)

What division are you, Soulshaper? I am southwest/southeast (basically entire south coast) I am a crack shot with the door gun and a damn good med supply runner (never killed while raiding cherno-lektro)

Ive been quite solo lately so if needed... Let me know.

So, I've read that i can offer myself as Bodyguard for Medics

Is there anyone out there in need of one?

Hello medical heroes of Chernarus!

Bulldog here, or rather in Electro. I was a fresh spawn who managed to find an alice pack and akm in random searching in Electro. A few dead bodies alerted me to the presence of Bandits and I was shortly thereafter fired upon. I managed to use cover to get to the fire station near the church and get to the bottom of the stair case. Unfortunately I am in rather rough shape. I have 4000 blood, no blood bags, close to starving if not already so, and have no food.

If at all possible, I could use a blood transfusion and a single can of beans to get me on my way. I'll find food after that or die in the attempt, but this survivor has had a rather interesting story so far and I am interested in seeing more :P

my skype name is imperiorcupiditas, and my "real name" listed as TheBulldog. I have TS, Mumble and possibly Vent as well.

Cheers to Chernarus' Medics.

Edited by TheBulldog

I need Assistance bleeding and only at 4k blood stuck in a hospital in Elekctro help pls D:

Nuke and Jamie came to aid me but upon relogging found my blood about 5000 and my food situation not an emergency. Their willingness to come to Electro to help me out is appreciated particularly considering the traffic there.

Cheers

Edited by TheBulldog

Urgent help needed. I'm lying west for kozlovka not so far from Drozhino. I have 13 blood units left. Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Still need help. SteamID: Thostr2. PM me/Post here, and we'll work server out.

William, sent you a PM. :)

Edited by Satanic
  • Like 1

Gliched zombie smacked me in the face a few times just south of the NWAF. Im in the Western tree stand near Dichina. I have less than 3k blood, and no bloodbags. If any of the TMW's can come help me out, that'd be great.

Steam: Sleeping (The red picture with white lettering on it)

You can also message me on here.

I do have a headset, so i will be able to confirm if you're at the right treestand. I would really appreciate some help.

Thanks.

EDIT- I do not have a home server, i go server hopping because there are many servers i cant connect to. Therefore: My location would be incorrect should the game shore spawn me.

Edited by Bludgeoning

Gliched zombie smacked me in the face a few times just south of the NWAF. Im in the Western tree stand near Dichina. I have less than 3k blood, and no bloodbags. If any of the TMW's can come help me out, that'd be great.

Steam: Sleeping (The red picture with white lettering on it)

You can also message me on here.

I do have a headset, so i will be able to confirm if you're at the right treestand. I would really appreciate some help.

Thanks.

EDIT- I do not have a home server, i go server hopping because there are many servers i cant connect to. Therefore: My location would be incorrect should the game shore spawn me.

Get in TS and go to the channel Saucy is in.

• Like 1

Zombie broke my bone near Zelenogorsk in a barn near the forest. Help me please

Please pm me if you want to help

These guys Def helped me out im on my way to a brighter side of life already :D they have my beans!

Still need help. SteamID: Thostr2. PM me/Post here, and we'll work server out.

William, sent you a PM. :)

Saved! :)

Zombie broke my bone near Zelenogorsk in a barn near the forest. Help me please

Please pm me if you want to help

Saved! :)

Edited by WilliamCZ

I could use some help: I was in the NE airfield ATC tower when I ran off the edge and broke my leg, fell unconscious and started bleeding. I woke up, then logged off immediately to wait for my buddy. But I logged off when I was in shock and now I'm bleeding for 5 straight minutes. If someone could get to me, bandage me, epi pen me, and give me a transfusion, that would be nice :D

If anyone needs help in the Electro/Cherno area I'll be gathering medical supplies for a bit then heading north.

Hey guys.

I'm in need of blood transfusion since my blood has gone down to 3,5k~. I am located in a supermarket in Krasnostav in the northeastern part of the map. Need help asap :)

Sorry all i'm out of commission for a couple days... I was gunned down by a guy calling friendly (i know my stupidity) so i lost everything i had..... going to take a couple days to recover

Currently at Balota heading up to Zelenogorsk if anyone needs help? PM me or Contact via Steam.

Have everything except Antibiotics.

currently in stary, working on my way over to nwaf. anyone have antibiotics? i can trade medical supplies if needed. add me on steam, Pvster

Currently in Cherno, can anyone in the area hook me up with a blood transfusion?

PM sent

So, I'm not currently white listed, but the group I'm with travels with Rikku and Teach constantly, so we are trustworthy. If you're updated to 1.7.2.5 and 95815 and have skype, we can meet up with you practically anywhere. Send me a PM on here or add sonofsagacity on skype.

Heya Guys, I seriously need some help over here ... Currently I have a infection (Which is funny, because I didnt get hit by zombies) so Im in need of antibiotics right now, I know its very very rare but I really need it ... You can have anything you want in return, just tell me what and I will get it