Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Hey whitelist, I'm back again <3

So heres the SitRep. I'm at the NWAF firestation, on the roof with about 3000 blood pressure due to a DMR getting a shot at me. I managed to bandage myself to stop the bleeding but I would appreciate a blood transfusion and I'll trade some supplies for one, if my medic would require some.

Steam: cruelity1

Many thanks to Kowalski - a fine upstanding gent who helped me out of a wretched situation. He was with me within 5 minutes and he helped me when I thought I was doomed!

Once again, Many thanks my friend!

• Like 1

Hey guys , i´ve managed to break a leg so if anyone has morphine and is close to petrovka help would be greatly appreciated :D skype and steam are : hogni84 thanks in advance

Hey guys im a new medic available for NZ and Aussie servers, add me on steam if u need assistance, Nobodyshome64, ill be playing on a new character should be collecting medical supplies tomorrow night willing to go above and beyond to help my fellow man :)

• Like 1

Hey guys im a new medic available for NZ and Aussie servers, add me on steam if u need assistance, Nobodyshome64, ill be playing on a new character should be collecting medical supplies tomorrow night willing to go above and beyond to help my fellow man :)

Around Devil's Castle and would be avaible for Medical help and or Guarding services

Edit:Day Z made problems, spawned near Three Valley will be making my way there now

Edited by Sadisto
  • Like 1

hi! im in needs for morphine in komarovo. anyone help me out please :)

Many thanks to Woodland Warrior for patching me up. Hope he gets white listed as soon as possible as he got me up and running within minutes. Thanks again mate

Any medic's got windscreen glass? please donate! =)

I've sent you a PM, I've got three.

• Like 1

ill try to get to cherno hospital with my broken bone. since its a looong way from komarovo any help is apreciated :)

*nice! im at balota airfield now with broken bones a wound and i dont have morphine nor bandages. help!^^

Edited by Flip316

Hey guys. I'm just south-west of the NW Airfield, and I need antibiotics and a blood transfusion. I have very low supplies, and I need help. Message me on my steam account if you can provide it.

Steam: PandaPudding

Hi I'm on the outskirts of balota, hidden between two trees. I was bleeding badly, my blood is very low but I stopped the bleeding. I'm down to 578. I have my coordinates and the server I'm on. Are there any medics who could give me a quick blood transfusion please, and maybe a lift back to elektro too? I was transported from there to Balota! I'm on skype at sulalee01 - only official medics and trusted people please. :thumbsup:

Edited by Sula

ill try to get to cherno hospital with my broken bone. since its a looong way from komarovo any help is apreciated :)

*nice! im at balota airfield now with broken bones a wound and i dont have morphine nor bandages. help!^^

I can help you.

Please send me a private message with the following information:

What your location is:

All medical supplies you require:

Please also download ventrilo if you haven't already, I'll send you information to a vent so I can talk to you while I apply the medical procedures.

Cheers,

Austin

Hi I'm on the outskirts of balota, hidden between two trees. I was bleeding badly, my blood is very low but I stopped the bleeding. I'm down to 578. I have my coordinates and the server I'm on. Are there any medics who could give me a quick blood transfusion please, and maybe a lift back to elektro too? I was transported from there to Balota! I'm on skype at sulalee01 - only official medics and trusted people please. :thumbsup:

I can help you.

What your location is:

Please also download ventrilo if you haven't already, I'll send you information to a vent so I can talk to you while I apply the medical procedures.

Though I can not give you a lift back to elektro, as I have no vehicles, sorry.

Cheers,

Austin

Edited by Medic Austin
  • Like 2

Thanks Austin. I must have every ruddy communication in the world on my server, except yours. I'll send you a message, thanks. :thumbsup:

Medic available to those in need of aid.

Operating mainly in the north and eastern side of the map.

PM here and add on steam if help required.

I can help you.

What your location is:

Cheers,

Austin

I can help you.

What your location is:

Though I can not give you a lift back to elektro, as I have no vehicles, sorry.

Cheers,

Austin

thanks! beans and pm sent :)

props go out to Medic Austin! helped me out in no time.

thank you kind sir!

and grats to those nv googles:)

Another very big thanks to Austin, who saved me in a field in Balota with my blood down to just under 600. He wasn't just fast, he was incredibly patient and kind too. He gave me a quick listen in how to use ventrilo and wouldn't take anything in return. What a star! Thank you so much, Austin. :thumbsup:

props go out to Medic Austin! helped me out in no time.

thank you kind sir!

and grats to those nv googles:)

Glad your up on your feet again, enjoying your adventuring and stay safe =)

And thanks @ the NV Goggles

When I killed the zombie and got the lootable icon, I was like... what?

Then it had NV Goggles and I was like flipping out IRL =D

Another very big thanks to Austin, who saved me in a field in Balota with my blood down to just under 600. He wasn't just fast, he was incredibly patient and kind too. He gave me a quick listen in how to use ventrilo and wouldn't take anything in return. What a star! Thank you so much, Austin. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the kind words Sula =) I appreciate it.

Glad you're back on your feet.

Thanks for being such an awesome patient =)

Edit: OH AND I FOUND THAT MORPHINE :lol:

Edited by Medic Austin
  • Like 1

Glad your up on your feet again, enjoying your adventuring and stay safe =)

And thanks @ the NV Goggles

When I killed the zombie and got the lootable icon, I was like... what?

Then it had NV Goggles and I was like flipping out IRL =D

makes me feel like that broken bone was useful :)

have fun with those googles and thanks again!

Hey, Whitelist. Here's the SitRep.

I am currently located on the roof of the firestation in NWAF with about 3K blood due to a DMR getting a shot at me. I managed to bandage myself to stop the bleeding but I would appreciate a blood transfusion. Thanks for the help.

Steam: cruelity1

yo, i just started playing this game. Finally getting the hang of it and get some good gear... and now i am close to bleeding out in a gas station by Elektro.

Edited by Sethsmith46

So I was down to 1300 blood and passing out constantly. Thankfully Austin was there to fix me up, in the dark.

Many thanks and I promise not to go running in the woods at night again.