Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Heya Guys, I seriously need some help over here ... Currently I have a infection (Which is funny, because I didnt get hit by zombies) so Im in need of antibiotics right now, I know its very very rare but I really need it ... You can have anything you want in return, just tell me what and I will get it

where are you

Also, if any medics are updated [White listed or TMW only please =x] Need a ride anywhere, let me know.

OFFERING TRANSPORT TO WHITELISTED OR TMW ONLY! Sry Caps, From anywhere to anywhere.

Currently away, will return in roughly an hour, and medic transport services, and medical assistance will resume.

If anyone needs some help near Cherno, shoot me a PM.

If your in the mood to help me, i broke my leg at 021 090, which is under 100 meters from Sosnovka. I'm also in need of some blood if your feeling even more generous. My steam name is Warsaw--. Also if you guys decide to help me i don't mind helping you guys get supplies from hospitals and what not to help you guys out.

Edited by patrike12

Medic down!! 3v1 got 2....well good run time to re-supply and get back out there...back on tomorrow around 2pm PST

I'm back, with Teach and crew, if you need help, or whitelisted/tmw need airlifted, hit me up on here or skype ( sonofsagacity ) Remember to be 1.7.2.5 and 95815 and have skype.

I'm back, with Teach and crew, if you need help, or whitelisted/tmw need airlifted, hit me up on here or skype ( sonofsagacity ) Remember to be 1.7.2.5 and 95815 and have skype.

Pm'ed you.

Medic online in NW Skalka region at my camp ready and willing i HAVE PIE!!

any whitelist got any Clips for a mk 48 down to none got some morphine and blood bags

Edited by SilasDrake

Got broken legs and low blood, no morphine at approximately 048 071 (deerstand southwest of Kabanino) if anyone can help me. Don't know who/how to contact someone.

Unfortunately I need some antibiotics, this would make my fourth medic saving the one requiring the rarest item! Any help greatly appreciated.

Our chopper team managed to help quite a few people after a couple days of having problems, there was a lot of backlog in teamspeak lol

Hi, im in need of a blood transfusion. Im in cherno just outside of the NW hospital on a hill just north of the waterpump. Any help would be gladly appreciated

Coordinates : 061127

Edited by basspunk143

Hi, im in need of a blood transfusion. Im in cherno just outside of the NW hospital on a hill just north of the waterpump. Any help would be gladly appreciated

I am very close to that location, can help if needed. F_M

juat got help from scrump blod now reads 12000 and i got a few helpfull tips to...

• Like 1

I am very close to that location, can help if needed. F_M

i would love the help if possible Pm me if you or anyone can help

Edited by basspunk143

i would love the help if possible im in server DE 1067 coordinates 061127

bandit lunch detected no server and cords ur just asking to get raped keep server between u and ur savior

Medic down!! 3v1 got 2....well good run time to re-supply and get back out there...back on tomorrow around 2pm PST

I have some supplies and a DMR you can have to get you going again if you spawn near cherno

• Like 1

Game glitched away my assault rifle mags so i'm out of commission till the morning unless anyone needs some help in the Southeast area above elektro.

Edited by strider77

Thank you very much to Friendly medic, Rikkiuyanna, and the rest of the crew that helped me out. I really appreciate the morphine and blood, also thanks for the extra stuff like the steak and drink as well. If u guys ever need anything hit me up because i would be happy to help you guys out, your awesome!